Are your parents effay?

are your parents effay?

Not very effay, but my dad does a pretty good preppy/dadcore mix

is being dead effay?

Absolutely

Also rip, sorry for your loss

My dad used to be a mod revivalist in the 80s so yes.

dad not so much, but is painter
mom is pretty damn effay
both smokes tho

Depends, what does their tombstone look like and say on it?

Who's this bloody drongo?

They have individual texts though they are in the same tobstone and they say something like "Beloved father (mother), husband (wife), son (daughter) and friend" "In loving memory from his(her) son and his(her) daughters". There was something else in both but I haven't visited them since they died so I don't remember

go visit user :)

My mom did some modeling many years before I was born.
My sister recently found this framed picture of her in a store somewhere and bought it.

ayyyyy
tell her hmu
u know where to find me

>blurring out a picture taken more than 30 years ago
wtf man

I like how my father dressed

god damn dude now im all depressed and shit

It's just how I am..

My mom's the one in yellow...

My dad grew up in Miami in the 80's so think really loose Adidas shell top kind of thing. He also did a lot of break dancing, graffiti, and therefore was really into a lot of that old school rap and hip hop culture.

He was pretty Veeky Forums for his day I'd say

effay

I love my parents too much to post pics

>My dad grew up in Miami in the 80's
Jesus Christ how young are you?

my mom dresses better than most of the girls I know

I found a green cashmere Hugo Boss bomber jacket from ~1990 that belongs to my dad

too bad its not winter and its also massive, but i might be able to pull off baggy

nope but my uncle was

very

No, my dad grew up poor and was obsessed with status. So he became a doctor, wore polo everything, bought a mercades, listened to opera. He has no taste of his own that isn't about status and he only sees culture in wealth and history.

Basically my dad is a 5'8" celtic looking blue eyed Indian man from a Kansan trailer park.

No, not at all

Is your dad Cantinflas?

No. My mom's wardrobe is essentially Coldwater Creek and Eddie Bauer. The clothing is fine, but it's not particularly fashionable. My dad wears dad jeans and polos that are just a bit too roomy. He has taken a liking to those under-armour wicking polos.

Mom is pretty damn effay, has actually become much more stylish after giving birth. Dad is pretty hit or miss, nothing offensive, really. Half of his wardrobe are Star Wars tees, but he does manage to pull off some nice fits with them from time to time.

Mom is 100%, dad is like -1000%.

my dads on the right, he was honestly more effay than i am

me on the right

I'm 20. I guess it'd be more accurate to say he come of age in the 80's

is that yur mum?

Found my dads senior pic the other day. He pretty much wears the same stuff now as he did 20 years ago

milf

My mum wears sambas so i guess she bought into the memes.

They are both pretty effay but I never really realized until I became so myself and developed an eye for it.

Yeh
>:((((

we both were for our time

nice bulge

my dad was in a couple of grunge bands in the 90s and is now in an americana band so like 100%

pic related is him now ironically taking a douchey photo

let me guess alcoholic, divorced before, went to jail a few times, has a tattoo he regrets, smokes cigarettes if not he quit, and loves hooters or buffalo wild wings

when she was my age

Your dad is Federer?

How does it feel knowing you'll never be cooler than your father?

Can you post more of your dad / the band? It's pure 10/10 Inspo

My father was a wife-beating drug dealer. I haven't seen him in years. My mother respects my opinions and interests in fashion and asks me for advice occasionally

I just want to know why all older guys wear pants that are too long for them.

Seriously dad, your levi's shouldn't break over your new balances like this.

only 2 of these are right

Fuck no. My dad's a mechanic and so all he wears is harley davidson shirts, blue jeans, and work boots.

My mother was once Veeky Forums. Back in highschool/college, she had a lot of style. She actually had an eye for fashion and could put together a solid outfit with a little flare. Not to mention, she was a pretty good seamstress, so she made a lot of her own stuff.
Now she works 7 days a week and wears t shirts and these ugly skirt/short combos exclusively.

People used to tell him he looked more like Antonio Banderas

hey mine 2, we really Veeky Forums now hahaha i love life hahahahah why us hehaheah

Are they?

1/2

2/2

Dad's face wasn't in 1st pic.

Because they have a family to raise and don't have the time or money to worry about such things.

it works for the time and location, otherwise he's a mess, same with my mother

>tfw manlet
>tfw balding

got it all from my father on the left

This looks like a pedo club meeting

My father and I pretty much dress the same desu

70s numale

I think I remember seeing this picture a long time ago.

i think my dad was effay as fuck

back in the 80's

and now

I'm saving pictures of all your dads.

Daddy

effay mate