FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_GQvxqf4M
youtube.com/watch?v=d3JU2as9bcE
youtube.com/watch?v=_pCtTxYogMU
youtu.be/6E75obfskqY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1NaR4jr-8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>been on a strict calorie very low carb diet for days
>still no weight lost at all

Do any of you lose weight after a binge? I ate 1900 kcal yesterday and lost 600 grams. I usually eat ~1200 kcal and lose about 100 grams per day.

Hey there, /thinspo/!

What are your stats? height, weight, gender
What's your goal weight?
Method and diet? (just calories, how much? low carb? vegan?)
Favorite low cal snack?
What are you listening to this week?

Yeah. I've noticed that a few times. I think your body stops trying to hang on to the fat, lets its guard down.

I have no science to back it, but I suspect "cheat days" might not be a bad idea every once in a while.

>178cm
>60kg
>male
>goal weight is 52kg
>low carb 500-800kcal daily
>no vegan
>an orange twice a week
>youtube.com/watch?v=QX_GQvxqf4M

Give it a week. You'll drop like crazy eating low carb in a high deficit for sure.

Hi!
>What are your stats? height, weight, gender
161 cm, 50 kg, female
>What's your goal weight?
I want to reach 45 kg and depending on how I look, maybe go down to 43 kg.
>Method and diet? (just calories, how much? low carb? vegan?)
BMR - 500, which is 1200 kcal for me, plus cardio 3-5 days a week
>Favorite low cal snack?
Berries, rice cake
>What are you listening to this week?
Northern Picture Library - Alaska (I always listen to this though)

5' 10" 153-lbs male

Not super thin, I'm aiming for maybe 140-lbs.

Just calorie restriction.

>Favorite low cal snack?
Almonds. They are actually high calorie but just 5-6 holds me over for an hour or so, which is usually all I need to get to my next meal. I eat the raw ones with no sodium.

Berghein techno, like this Marcel Dettman set: youtube.com/watch?v=d3JU2as9bcE

helo frinds daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

Thanks, frog. Love you.

Yeah, maybe not paying attention to what you eat like once a week is good. Both for losing weight but it probably also makes it easier to restrict on the other days and keeps you from falling into an eating disorder.

For me, like once a week I meet my dad and we go out to dinner. That day I'll eat calorie restricted like usual until I get to dinner. Then at dinner I don't go crazy and eat everything in sight, but, I'll go significantly over my TDEE.

A few times I "binged" but that was a big mistake because my body wasn't used to eating like that and when I got home I felt really sick. Especially when it comes to desert, since I'm not used to the sugar. I ate a whole slice of cheesecake a few months ago and man was that a mistake. Big time sick.

CW: 72 kg, 171 cm, fem
GW: 47-50 kg (I'll see when I get there)
LCHF, 1500 cals atm because of manual labour, will go down to 1200 in about a month when I get more sedentary
Don't really eat low cal snacks, some celery to chew on is nice though. Otherwise I'll just have coffee/water if I'm hungry but not ready to eat.
youtube.com/watch?v=_pCtTxYogMU

How low can you go before you get health issues?

I want to get to 15.

>What are your stats?
5'6", 175 lbs, female
Was 185 lbs about 3 weeks ago

>Method and diet?
Trying out intermittent fasting (16/8 split, plus one full fast day a week). Also a vegetarian (no meat or fish, but I eat eggs a lot, and dairy if it happens to be in something already). Cardio for 40 min 3-4 times a week, and strength training at least 3 days a week. I eat 1000-1200 calories a day.

>Favorite low cal snack?
Baby carrots

youtu.be/6E75obfskqY

Depends more how you get there than what the end is, within reason. You shouldn't go below like 1300-1400kcal, so going from 18 to 17 should take a long time, 17 to 16, a super long time, and so forth. That way you are getting your nutrition and enough calories to run your body.

If you were 5' 7" and 120lbs, going to 100-lbs (bmi of 15) would take until beginning of next year doing it properly. That's not that far away and would be the safe way to go. Of course it is tempting to eat 800 or something, but, that really risks health problems.

>tfw when you just bought jeans that are a tad too small.
now I can't fuck up familia.

Return or exchange them?

Nope, they'll be perfect in a month.

Better not fuck up famalam. Good luck!

184 cm, 59 kg, male.
(~6 feet, 130 lbs)
60 kg was initially my goal weight, so I'm kind of lost at the moment.
Just not eating a lot! It has worked for me so far so I see no reason to change my methods.

(I don't eat red meat (and haven't for almost 10 years now. I'm planning on going vegan when I live on my own).
>Favorite low cal snack?
Carrots!
The Smiths

Yep! Thanks!

Finally someone logical explains how actually skinny people remain skinny. Good work. This is how I did it and do it (5'9", 125)

>(5'9", 125)

Unless you are a very muscular dude, you aren't skinny.

I was 5'9(maybe 5'10 i dont know my height desu) 125 a few weeks ago and wasn't skinny then, still not skinny now at 120.

>room mates constantly buy loads of delicious junk food

that's definitely skinny lol

for a guy it is

>176cm, 61kg(135 lbs),male
>goal=125 lbs or low enough to get rid of my belly
>Just reducing calories: fruit smoothie for breakfast, small portion meat/pasta for dinner
>Water is the best snack
> lana del rey + youtube autoplay

I will I promise

rip thread

OP, I'm a guy, and I'm definitely skinny, you need help.

You must have a lot of flab and not enough muscle. Do you do cardio? Are you starving yourself?

5"7, 104lbs/47.2kg, female
100lb/45.4kg
i have AN and usually restrict to 800cals, it can go over or under and if over i always feel shitty and if under i always feel extra good
>Favorite low cal snack?
cantaloupe melon
not sure, maybe nirvana

Nice man, keep it up. Yeah the starvation diets seem to burn people out and just cause problems. Permaskinny is a time consuming process, but well worth it.

Can i spend my entire week consuming nothing but almonds and water and expect results?

You're very approximate with those weights

my bmi is currently 16.29 and i have dipped into the 15s before and let me tell you i feel like shit all of the time. my muscles get really really weak after a day of heavy restriction and i get a lot of heart palpitations and circulation issues in my fingers. don't think you're going to be able to avoid health issues at such a low bmi desu

i personally only ever use pounds but it seemed like a lot of people here used kg so i converted it and rounded to 3 significant figures for both.

How did your AN form? What are you doing to take control of yourself?

i don't know really. about 14 months ago i was 142lbs and wanted to lose weight so i drastically cut calories and started exercising more. it got to november when i started passing out everywhere and that was the first time the doctors ever looked at my weight (i was 112lb on the home scales and 108lbs on the scales in the doctor's office) and even though i did have an underweight bmi the doctor didn't pursue anything because i faked a normal interest in food.

it's even shitter than you can imagine though - everything i eat bar a handful of 'safe' foods, i feel guilty about eating. i have to weigh loose foods. i have cried and screamed at my parents (i still live with them) over family meals. most days i'm extremely weak and struggle to walk. i also binge eat when drunk and feel shitty about it forever. my parents are now making me get help and i have a doctors appointment thursday and i have no idea what i'm going to weigh since now i'm 104lbs on the scales at home that weigh heavy. i'm just worried that they won't take me seriously because i feel that i'm still fat and i still want to lose more

Hey guys

191cm 65kg here

can i join ?

post pic

Just binged like a motherfucker and ate whatever was in front of me,mostly fruit and good carbs(whole wheat bread,tahini)

6'0" Male 128 (think my scale is fucking wrong though. Seems at least 12 pounds too low)
115-120, maybe a little over
1300-1500 Calories/day
Carrots or berries
No idea. Whatever sounds good at the time I guess.

current fave

gross

hi friends

THOSE HAIRY ASS ARMS

fat, jelly girl detected

ugh I used to love these threads and now they make me so fucking depressed because I'm so far from my goal again

5'9.5"/F
CW: 128
LW: 112
GW: 100-105

any anons here have similar stats? i'm looking for people to add on MFP. i'm trying to lose about 15 lbs before september

What are your stats? height, weight, gender
5'11/180cm, 54kg/120lbs, M
What's your goal weight?
50kg/110lbs
Method and diet? (just calories, how much? low carb? vegan?)
Just calorie deficits, varying on the day. Trying to low-carb atm too.
Favorite low cal snack?
I like nuts and berries.
What are you listening to this week?
youtube.com/watch?v=_1NaR4jr-8k

How is 10kg "too far" from your goal weight gurl

helo welcom luv u too tanks bye

helo grat tanks luv u bye

idk man i suck at losing weight. it takes me about a month to lose 10 lbs and that's like torture.

157 -> 135 (4 months)
then I gained again up to 145 over the course of about a year
145 -> 125 (4 months)
maintained for 2 months
125 -> 115 (2 months? iirc)
gained again back to 130ish
130 -> 112 (2 months)
gained again up to 128

I've had a downward trend but I really just thought I'd be at my goal by now and it always feels like I have to keep starting over. Also I've never actually felt thin when I'd lose weight so it's kinda disheartening

pic is 145 to 118 iirc. still felt fat in the latter

someone tell me why so many of those pics are in b/w my god

I love that second pic, you look beautiful! Your waist-to-hip-ratio is really impressive.

This I would kill for hip:waist ratio like that.

howd u lose 10lb in a month

What do you think causes you to go down and then up? Do you get tired of restricting and then binge for a while, then catch yourself and diet again?

I wonder if more gradual weight loss might prevent that from happening. You'd get down to your weight slower but be less likely to go back up, making the overall trend the same rate. Not sure if that makes sense how I'm explaining it.

10-lbs in a month is really fast, and, might be the reason you bounce back up. If you do 4-5-lbs in a month that would be more sustainable

I ate a pizza

idk a lot of it is prob water weight
i try to stay somewhere between 800-1200 calories

thanks ^__^

A full pizza? Damn son, what I do to erase urges is just drinking lots and lots of iced water with some lemon slices in it. Like a gallon of water. It really fills me and I'm no longer hungry

Yea I feel like shit already, at least it was only 900cal and I'm not eating for the rest of the day.

I'm gonna start drinking ice water then, normally just drink water from the tap and eat an apple whenever I'm hungry.

Try having a small reward (not a cheat day) every few days to keep your cravings at bay. Otherwise you'll go mad and binge like crazy.

Non-effay fat fuck here. My weight loss has really slowed. I just want to get to 150 but these last three-four pounds are killing me. Only lost two pounds last month.

ok I'll do this,I'm not gonna let this happen again

fucking nice

got any before and after pics? I started around the same weight and am working towards 160 right now

Thanks man, nice digits. Gotta get motivated to get this last bit off, then learn to maintain. Beginning was easy mode, but, now seems like everything counts.

I don't want to go below 150 because I think it would be too hard to maintain and I don't want to go up. But who knows. I guess I'll see how hard it is to maintain. I'm only 5' 10" so this isn't super thing for me, but, way better than I was. I'm old so doesn't matter as much.

Nah, sorry. Congrats. What is your goal weight?

>low carb

Found your problem, friend

Do intermittent fasting

WHAT'S THE SNAPCHAT

permanent keto diet is the shit

intermittent fasting isn't sustainable

what are you talking about IF is easy as fuck with low carb. i've been doing it for as long as i've been doing keto (1.5 years). it comes quite naturally, really. at least if you only have two meals a day like me.

>intermittent fasting isn't sustainable

I lost 110lbs in 5 months doing it

I proved you wrong

Ah that's what you're talking about,i can't agree more.

I'm eating a 500kcal LCHF meal a day and i guess that's intermittent fasting and that's the reason i'm kinda mad about not losing ANY weight(been on it for 3-4 days and even no water weight lost).

Today i ate oatmeal and fruit,also some whole grain bread do you think i fucked up the diet?I'm

Can someone please explain intermittent fasting? You're making me want to try it.

level 1: skip breakfast, eat lunch and dinner.
level 2: skip breakfast and lunch, eat dinner.

After 7-8 hours of eating your body goes in ketosis mode where it burns fat instead of the food you ate.Intermittent fasting means that you let your body go in ketosis mode and then eat.Doing that on the long term will put your body in ketosis mode easier and "boost your metabolism" (i know it's wrong to say it like that but same effect).

I personally eat once every 24 hours allowing my body to burn fat for 16 hours daily.

Google it

There's various methods

The one that worked great for me was the 24 hour method.

Nah

Eat breakfast as soon as you wake up and then eat the next day just after waking up

Repeat

Eating in the morning is the most efficient way of intermittent fasting(also harder)

I already do Level 1. How do you keep your stomach from rumbling if you only eat once a day though? You're not even allowed to snack?

instead of doing all these diets just incorporate some light physical activity for 45min-1hour each day

No,you should just eat breakfast and nothing after that,and i mean nothing,just sugar free green tea or water,black coffee also.

LCHF intermittent fasting is the most efficient method of losing weight,you're literally burning fat 24/7.

I've been level one for as long as I can remember. eating in the morning make same sick. How would I boost myself to level 2? And how do i stave of the want to eat?

You just keep pushing it off until later. Let yourself get used to it. So if you guys normally eat at noon and again at 7pm or whatever, tomorrow eat at 1, next day eat at 2, 3, 4... and then by the time you can do that then you can just wait for dinner.

I like eating at night, I know the other user said breakfast but I gotta have dinner to sleep well.

After you've done it a week it isn't hard. More of a mental challenge really.

(i'm not the same person you responded to i'm just butting in btw.)

>I'm eating a 500kcal LCHF meal a day
is that all you're eating? you're starving yourself, up your intake to at least 1200 cals. you'll lose weight without ruining your body. also are you serious it's only been a couple of days, chill. if you don't cheat you'll lose 3-4 kg in the first week from water/glycogen alone. your body is probably shocked from going into such a low cal/no carb diet.

>do you think i fucked up the diet?
yes, why would you do that? throw out any grains/fruit that might tempt you. you're never gonna go keto if you keep stuffing yourself with carbs. if you can't commit choose some other diet.

>tfw short legs

not him but, do you mean that you feel terrible at your current BMI as well? cause that would be bad news for me. aiming for mid 16s, but might settle for higher if your body gets that weak. i want to be thin but also a functional human being.

high waisted shorts might actually look good on you, provided your a girl. take advantage of this granny panty short equivalent boner killer trend while it lasts.

i have a really hard time picturing what the hell a "500kcal LCHF meal" is. can you provide some examples?

I imagine you swap your carbs for fat. meat, eggs, almonds, avocado.. maybe even cheese although you can't eat very much of that eating only 500kcal.

you can be as ripped as you want with the face of a korean teenager you'll always look ridiculous