How does he get such beautiful clear skin?

How does he get such beautiful clear skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3tV9JIJ6G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cum

Through his natural, clean diet of fast food and energy drinks.

There is a gif of his mom going around on Veeky Forums and she is smoking hot with a super sexy smirk

Damn I want to see this.

I have a conspiracy theory about Reviewbrah. I'm a fan of his videos, and I've watched about every one, so this is all based off of information from them. He's 22 years old, and he's said that he has no "real job", and that YouTube is his full time job. Yet with his view count, there's no way he'd be able to support himself. His sleep schedule would also make it impossible for him to be attending college or hold a job. He also has said that he got his formal style of dress from his parents, who apparently also dress formally. Also as you said, his mom is very attractive. In his various videos, he's mentioned on multiple occasions past trips and vacations his family has been on. Do to the sheer number of them, it would have cost a fortune. He has also referred to people from lower income areas as "people in the hood", so he must have been raised in a wealthy area where it is common to do so.

>whole family dresses formally
>no job/school yet seems to live comfortably
>father married to attractive woman
>family has been on countess vacations
>raised in a wealthy suburb

Put this all together, and it would seem that his father or direct relative of his father is extremely wealthy, and Reviewbrah is able to live comfortably off of said wealth without then need of a job.

meh i doubt he's even upper middle class based on his shitty dated house.

that's not really a conspiracy theory
it's pretty typical for people on the spectrum to not have jobs

Energy drinks

>this
>hot

That's pretty hot for 50 something

You're right, its literally clear. The redness on his complexion is because his skin is translucent so what you're seeing is the blood underneath. Also he has no bones. Just skin and blood.

fuck genetics. if I ate that trash I'd look like a fucking acne monster

pretty cute to be an older mother

the nigger got a patreon and plus the youtube money he prob can do a living

>trash

He's a connoisseur who only dines on the finest fast food and energy drink vintages.

skip puberty

>that smirk

SHE KNOWS!

She must've been hotter 22 years ago then

you wouldnt beat her hole?

>Yet with his view count, there's no way he'd be able to support himself.

He lives with his mom and some of his videos have millions of views dude.

She is pretty hot honestly

nicca u srs? Shes got the same buggy eyes as the boy

I can't be the only one who thinks he looks like Lorde

>Lorde

Had to google but I just dont see it.

Actually he had some acne in past videos for a while and he said he treated it.

Well I mean his house isn't extremely nice at all. It's not bad, but it's not a rich person's house.
Also, pretty sure his dad is just a high school teacher.

7.87/10, would fuck

nice clear skin, everything is there, not greasy, everything is there and well balanced. i have seen better but she is certainly a beautiful woman.

>j garcia tie

OH MY GOD HE'S STYLING

Haven't seen this dude in a while - he's definitely gaining weight and looking a little gross from all this garbage he eats

Turns out he's Lorde's brother, and she helps pay for all his suits and his family's vacations.
She's the one who holds the camera in those reviews when he's not alone.

If you dressed reviewbrahs mom up like this, she would be the hottest thing ever.

>If you dressed reviewbrahs mom up like this, she would be the hottest thing ever.

You're letting your milf fetish get a little carried away. Is she fuckable? Sure, she isn't obese or hideous...but I certainly wouldn't brag about fucking her.

Got sauce on the pic?? That bitch is fine af

SHUT IT DOWN

Low resolution camera, give it a try.

Sarahfuckingsnyder on instagram

did you even see her smirk?

His mom looks like Brianna Wu
lol

Also his skin is probably like that because he is a socially awkward autistic virgin who comes off way creepy and gross in the eyes of females.

>cant unsee

Good looking out homie

Totally Lorde's brother
>that fucking bone structure though holy fucking shit. I understAnd what you guys are seeing now

Oh god I want to penus her and make a sibling for the reviewbrah to help raise

ENOUGH

LEAVE ROTW ALONE!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!

thotcore

She looks like Anna Wintour in the good way

i dont understand this joke

she is honestly hot as hell especially for her age. think about what she'd look like 20 years ago. sleek thin girl like nico or something

w2c

Is Reviewbrah Rowan Atkinson's son?

>she is honestly hot as hell
Chick in your pic is attractive, reviewbrah's mom ain't.

Source on this video?

Imagine her bouncing on your dick and she does that smirk/ smile thing

I hope my wife looks like this when I'm nearing 50.

Guys stop posting sexy stuff about reviewbrahs mom.
What if he comes here and read it?
What then?
What if he become so horny that he penus his mom?
How would you guys feel then?
Pretty bad about yourselves is my guess.

>dat lip bite/smirk
fuuuaaaark what a fucking milf

>what a fucking milf
I think you mean rbmilf

Other than his house being shit, his car, and his penchant for fast foods, I could possibly see it.

How does Veeky Forums know about this guy anyway?
I thought he was only on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

is she being fucking wheeled around in public with a towel laid over her crotch and her ass bare
what a life

And she gets kittens!!!
LUCKEEEEEEEEEY

You are shit at digging and everybody in your responses has no idea about reviewbrah. He rents out space in his house, like a hostel or airbnb or something. This is no secret. He says this is how he makes his scratch. Lurk more.

You just made that up

This is honestly what I thought about the first time I saw rotw.
So Talking Heads.
>why such a big suit?
ha!

she looks about my age... anyone know if she is singe?

Look at how fierce he looks right here. 9.8/10

His home decor is so shit. Is reviewbrah buying all this garbage food with food stamps?

i love reviewbrah tbqh

fag

He has a Queens accent, and I'm pretty sure he's mentioned he lives in NYC. Queens is a cheaper place to live in New York, so he probably isn't that wealthy. This would also explain the modest home.

He shared this pic on Reddit of a suit he bought from Goodwill. I'm guessing most of his suits come from thrift shops, judging by the older style and wide lapels.

Also, his camera quality isn't that great, and he uses a dektop in his videos.

My guess is he is lower middle class, but is doing the best he can to present himself well and buy the best clothes with what he has. I can't fault him for that.

If that is true , i think I like him more.
Also makes his mom even hotter to me tbqhwyf

I'm pretty sure he's from New England

damn. she's actually perfect

perfect

who the fuck cares? i would be pretty insulted if i were him. who gives a fuck what his deal is? respect his privacy if u are a fan

yeah ive always wondered about reviewbrah

all this fucker does is eat fast food on a regular basis and hes not a greasy fat fuck

finding fitting suits must be pretty hard at goodwill

>tfw no actual pimples but face is still covered in red dots

If you don't think this is the flyest shit then get out of my face

Nah, that's a NY accent if I've ever heard one.

He lives in some kind of suburb (not in queens ffs). Probably pretty rural because of this outdoors video.
youtube.com/watch?v=R3tV9JIJ6G4

A few tree does not rural make.

There are parks and wooded areas in Queens, Staten Island, and even Manhattan.

If he isn't from one of the boroughs than he is from Northern New Jersey.

He is very handsome in that pic

That's not his house. Reviewbrah travels a lot.

One hamburger every week doesn't make you a fat fuck.

If you count the calories and eat no more than needed you can live off mc donalds.
Will make you very low on energy, hungry and unhealthy in different ways. But you won't die and you won't get fat.

no i didn't retard, he has a subreddit on which this information is readily available, again, you are shit at digging

>doesn't post link to sauce
>says other people aren't good at digging

Check out this doofus.

He has said that the house he lives in is rented out to people who are his main source of income, as well as patreon

I have never seen this and I have seen what I assume are all his videos at least all the ones on youtube

He isn't I've seen it as well, and he says that's why you can sometimes hear people moving in the background of his videos, but the people he rents it out to don't mind that he makes videos

>ywn hang out with reviewbrah
>ywn have sleepovers and talk about your favourite energy drinks
>ywn nevee try on his suits when he's sleeping
>ywn sneak into his mum's room and sniff her panties
>she will never catch you
>she will never call you over and tell you off only for her to slowly pull down your pants, do that smirk and say "oh my"
>she will never suck you off, give you a happy ending and give you an 8.2 rating

Was on his sub-reddit AMA or something similar. I apologise.

Actually if he lets rooms perhaps there is a chance!
I have a wicked Airbnb rating as I too used to be a host and always use them when I travel because I hate hotels.

He's posted on Veeky Forums before

He lives in Jersey you moron, he's said that before

Ok, show me the video then. I must have missed it when I was outside, enjoying life.

Unf

reviewbrah look cute in the gif too