I'm living in South Korea for the next year and really like this style of pants where the ankle is exposed. However...

I'm living in South Korea for the next year and really like this style of pants where the ankle is exposed. However, I'm fairly hairy even by western standards. Would this kind of style look bad on a guy who has a fair amount of dark body hair?

w2c

You don't know where to find slim black trousers?

get old school vans and white socks, if somebody asks if you skate, say yeah i push mongo

No, I don't, please inform me

Do you have access to the internet?

I'm not South Korean, although I am a hairy bastard. Honestly, I highly doubt being hairy is frowned upon. Either shave or just go with it.

Asians are envious of Europeans body hair because they can't grow any, you should be good to go and score Koreans girls to boot

In my opinion, showing hairy ankles look ridiculous with slim pants

But it's acceptable if you choose a looser fit

I have hairy ass legs and I do it. Just go for it, doesn't look weird

You're western. So you're a special snowflake.

My hairy legs have never been a negative while I've been here.

You joining us in the ESL travel memelife?

just wear socks

lowkey I like the look senpai~

Only the most extreme, fringe case pussies worry about leg hair

tfw when u do actually push mongo, but regular when switch stance and it looks like ur killing it lol

>You joining us in the ESL travel memelife?
Yeah, it's better employment than I was getting over in Canada as a humanities graduate.
I've noticed this with my students. Those kids will just randomly start petting my arm hair for no reason.

yeh im using it right now

Norelco bodygroom senpai

showing your ankles is mega lame

why op

shit looks sus as fuck

its acceptable

I'm a dirty mongo pusher and I hate myself everyday for it

hello fellow mongo pushers