nice fit btw i like it a lot

>mouthbreather posture
>cheap looking hoodie
>thin crinkly terribly distressed jeans
>yeezys
why

repost

slugggggerrrrr

Thank you for returning El Gigante. Pls stand next time so I can worship your height

>fake yeezys

pray for bush head

Hanging out in Nashville rn

well put together but lacking in taste - highschool/10. i like skate wear but sk8his are super played out at this point and bring to mind 13 year old mexican girls

bad jacket and poor layering. i may be partial because these types of fits dont interest me a lot but this could be better executed for the amount of money put into it

jeans with synthetic material trainers almost always looks bad. also zip up sweaters are not cool nor will they ever be. same with pre-distressed denim. and for christ sake cuff ur jeans. the color scheme of this fit is really uninteresting.

lol i can see what you were going for and you almost pulled it off but i think the pants are just a little too loose to be paired with a well fitting shirt. dig the sandals but they are too sterile to match the earth tones of the rest of the fit.

OVERALL HOW THE FUCK CAN SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT TOGETHER A SUCCESSFUL OUTFIT IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO SEE WHAT LOOKS OBJECTIVELY GOOD AND BAD. pay more attention to balance in colors and silhouette. i understand the need to experiment but you CAN experiment while not looking like shit.

>inb4 talk shit post fit
i know people who lurk here

best fit so far and dope carpet. what jeans are those?

Lmao, dont listen to this retard , he has no idea about what he is talking. The jacket is goat and overall fit is A+. You can do it better with some interesting tee (kinda another color like dark dust or something interesting, or add some white layering like white dickflap tank, or just DL tee), but it's like your current fit is bad, it's just the way to make it even better.

idk if black shorts would look better on this tho

>but it's not like your current fit is bad, it's just the way to make it even better.
Fix

hello newfriend, settle down

straight garb bra

what the fuck

Thoughts?

looks like the ali-express infographic

Good afternoon

what in the actual fuck

i dont like the boots, like everything else

i like this one
w2c shirt?

thrifted, tag says croft & barrow

what's good

glassses?

are those supposed to be ramones

im pretty sure theyre all sold out but it was sold by lost appeal

everyone who sees you in public laughs behind your back

well the camera's okay

is this a joke

Chillin

should I change the shoes?

yeah

sorry, i dont live in a village

Swap the zip hoodie with a pullover or a diff jacket and this would look a lot better

dope jeggings!

lol bro baka tucking your shirt into low rise pants

fake yeezys are like committing suicide

Veeky Forums will hate you because yeezy
normies will recognise them miles off and laught at you

underrated post

any suggestions?

>when you realize most people on Veeky Forums are too young to even have the disposeable income to buy nice clothes

What the fuck.

holy shit how can you keep falling for this guys

it was pretty windy day desu

You know that Veeky Forums users must be over 18.

tucked or nah

what is your type of style inspiration to dress this way?

should have gotten the jogger version of pants. also the sweater under seems hot as fuck. i would wear something greasier underneath like a hanes wifebeater or something stupid.

he is inspired by the chad he wants to make out with at his frat objectively

surely not you

if those were nice pants instead of tracks id like also sweater fits weird but it's nice for a strange reason

the god

damn

The pants look weird. Maybe you should cuff them more? Also the top is a little boring.

(rotate clockwise)

its hard to be interesting when its so hot :(
they do fit weird around the crotch but they were 2$ and i love their pockets too much

bell bottom blues, they make me cry

i like it

siqq fit, not sure if I like the jacket tho

i kinda dig the pants but it looks pretty bad, especially with the pic quality

theyre not for everyone

Hey champs, greeding's from Ylis:D
ok lol r8

1/2

Haven't posted anything in a long time, why not.

>inb4 "don't post again"

looks quite nice, not sure about the double collar though

2/2

w2c that jacket

i enjoy the jacket, but the navy denim is killing me and your shoes are trash. i get some black slim pants and another minimal black with white sole shoe. dunno what i would recommend other than some nike SB trainrendor memes or some clarks desert malis or something for a light boot.

panda express boys we out here

yoooooooooooo

embarrassing and bait but i actually kind of like it, in concept at least

lookin good

top half cool, burn the jeans and shoes

Mr.Porter sales, Saturdays New York.

you look like an edgy highschooler who believes that he's superior to everyone else
you also have poor posture
please fix both of these things

I tip my fedora to you, my good sir!

This

are you that nigga who was wearing skinnies and geos? looking good now my mate

better pants would improve all your fits m8

what do you mean? like slimmer?

Slimmer pants would look much, MUCH better. The current pants are way to chunky and wide legged.

laggard confirmed
slim pants are on their way out

nah loose is fine but they don't really have any shape to them
this isn't me

pretty sure the crop is the problem with your pants
too high?

Rate my fit Veeky Forums

r8

>no Rick

better?
I'm at a loss now, but I think a pair of slightly slimmer trousers might make it look better? idk

please stop this meme

my fave pair of trash denim and skate shoes that I've owned for 5 years???? they're hard to let go of. here's me conforming to ur all black trash with slightly improved posture since apparently having awful posture isn't as cool as in the sufu days. Color changed to make everything look even more black eat ur hearts out

nice fit but please cut your hair

>2016

>still dressing in Rick
>still thinking Rick is the best thing ever

today waywt

this is much better