Eliza imposter

Why is someone impersonating Eliza? Can someone be such a fag?

Yee same reason someone impersonated ree a while back

Now get outta here kid, why do you even care, live your life don't worry about the Veeky Forums drama

ree was never real, it was always some kid who had a couple photos

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Ive been on and off this board for like 8 months.

I dont know who ree was but i know Eliza and thats not her

Its just odd i mean why would someone impersonate a girl on a anonymous board just for 5min attention.

Because they don't get enough attention IRL.

Duh.

Is this a new copy pasta or something

this is excellent pasta

Its not new

Wait, the tripfag Eliza isnt the real one? How does that fucker has so many pictures?

study this image carefully summerfags

eliza gets agitated when you post no go greaso tho

The internet is a strange a creepy place. The real Eliza is in rehab or some shit, someone creepy fuck found her facebook and people made the connections.

All of her pics either he takes from instagram or snap.

Yeah. People here are creepy and besides valuing validation in a obsessing way, arent even better than the average /b/tard 'pool is closed' wanting tô raid other peoples profiles or use a 5min attention in a image board. Go figure. Tgeyre using her name...thats really sad and even worse when you know its a fat dorito smelling man.

Meant for

THATS NOT ELIZA THATS BONES AKA ELMO FROM TEAMSESH YOU GOOBER

No but still that's not point were talking about Eliza imposter not bones and stop spreading so let's keep him a secret

>Bones
>Secret

Guy is far from a sellout but he's not a secret anymore

Time to get on the Xavier Wulf wagon

Truuu or antwon maybe?

>8 months

post instagram

Yeah not that much I know.

Though I don't care a lot about my looks I try to see what people from Veeky Forums wears and try to follow some simple rules about clothing that I get from here.

I'm new on this board but it doesn't looks like it matter that much if you're a oldfag or not here so who cares.

Probably.

I know. But it bothers me that a guy(or girl) impersonates her even though anonymous attention don't either validate nor invalidate you so he's just wasting his time, but I guess he lives a sad life. Or has mommy issues.

As an oldfag I'll give you a piece of advice.

Don't dress accordingly to people on this board, dress accordingly to people in your real life. And why this is is basically because different social norms and cultures dress differently.

Or just develop your style, but don't fall for the memes or WAYWT.

Good luck fella

Thanks, I mean it. It's funny seeing circlejerk threads about obscure fits that would make you look antisocial or just a plain psycopath, but I try to dig deeper and look at ocasional 'normal' fits and hairstyles and just trim it into my own thing.

People on Veeky Forums have this bad habit of becoming a echo chamber of ironic bad opinions and it's easy to get lost in that I guess.

Developing my style is kinda hard but I'm working on it. Again, thanks.

I had it saved on my Firefox history thingy but her insta is set to private anyway.

It was on that thread about Wilguen or something like that stealing clothes and objects from various stores, someone posted it. If you can find it in the archives just search on the replies.

those obscure fits are acceptable in big artsy cities, keep that in mind

no one will ever agree on a fit here because we're all from different places

I was named after Dylan so I always feel the pressure to be as cool as him

That's pretty hard, but he's a jew so it kinda lowers his cool-meter.

I know. Big artsy cities have more freedom of choice and less judgement, or maybe is kept more intimate. Anyway my point is that there's some fits here that I think wouldn't work IRL unless you had top model traits or just style.

It's funny that most of 'face rate' threads and such I see some people that look averagey here but they just come looking for validation and attention, and just throw random clothes together yet people get all wet.

>i know Eliza and thats not her
>thats not her
>not her
>her

um wut

link her instagram for research purposes

goldfish.cracker
ciara.horan

lmao, she looks like she is on drugs or something

>she looks like she is on drugs
she snorts heroin lol

da fuck lmao

: ^ (

rip

Shes in rehab while someone claim bê her lol

Sad right

I saw like 5 threads with that guy making bait posts and betas falling for it

Got more pics? Who is this

That's Bones, and he don't play like that, but if you try to play with him he can play right back.