Hair general

Is 15 the best hairstyle?
Which of these are your favourites

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fa/1466775928484.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

These are all special occasion, one-night hair styles

Are you so autistic you think you can keep one of these up every day?

not OP but i dont see why not. i used to know a dude who would maintain this big ass pompadour and it looked great, it was just super time consuming

terrible
16 is the only acceptable.
everything else is soccerplayer-core

i dont see anythng wrong with 3 4 8 and 14. 9 and 10 looks good too. 15 looks faggish and everything else looks too much.

ok but if youre not a soccer kid people wont mistake you for one so is that really a problem

I really like number 11

What's up with such hard lines?

Rockabilly / nigger core hard hair lines

Is it even possible to be effay with blonde hair? I'm gonna dye it

>tfw hairline was made for a pompadour but i dont like pompadours

14 and grow it out

So recently I started to go with my natural wavy hair instead of trying so hard to get it straight.
Do you like it? Product recommendations? Everytime I wake up my hair looks like utter shit tho. Any ways to prevent that?

How to get the look in 3 and 4? I have pretty thick, wavy hair

cop or not?

Does anyone have any inspo or suggestions for someone with dark brown, wavy hair at either short or medium lengths?

holy shit this thread is full of fags
'can't maintain man's hiarcut'
are you all niggers?

I wish for the "Men's hair MUST BE BUZZED ON THE SIDES REEEEE" fad to die so fucking bad.

It looks good on precisely no one

I used to have 16 but all it did was encourage nobheads to come up yo me and smugly remark "Hey Elvis!".

Looked nothing like Elvis...

4 and 5 are the same picture and 2, 8, and 13 might as well be who tf made this

2,4,5 and 8 are all literally the same fucking hairstyle.

Also, these are all pretty lame desu. if I had to choose though, maybe 10 or 1

they all look like some posh fuccboi shit to me

All these are gay as fuck lol

I have an oval shaped face. If I don't do some kind of reduction on my sides I start to look like a girl :(

Of these I'd rate 10 the highest followed by 1, 15, 9, 16 and then the damn rest.

Pretty cute.

It's a cool hairstyle if you have Jack O'Connell's face.

I like 10 and 16
Just get some anti frizz leave in conditioner stuff from the salon
Really cute

15 is the only good looking one
kek

Rotten-toothed smackhead is my favourite

What? Takes like 5 minutes to dry blow and apply your product..

10,14,15 are the only ones that aren't completely retarded

>5
ello jimmy neutron

Posted this twice so sorry for kinda spamming it but still no replies.

Looking for advice on what to do with my hair.
number one is just keep growing out my hair and number two is get a split cut (not sure what its called.)
If i went with two i would go to a hairdresser to get it trimmed.
I'm kinda leaning towards two as i think it better fits what i wear and my odd face shape. Also im just sick of waiting to get out of that awkward stage.
Thoughts?

he probably has some negroid hair like 15 so thats why he cant do shit with it not in 5 min nor 15 nor 1h nor never

These are all shit except 15

Any advice on this? Last thread someone told me to do "medium long" which isn't that clear.

every single one of these is exceptionally gay

Left is my usual cut, right is the kinda length I have right now with no product in at that point.

Should I get my usual or is there a better option?

right looks good, maybe needs some more length/volume

boring as fuck, go for 14 on the chart

I've been growing my hair for a while now. I actually don't remember. I usually have it short so I have no idea what I'm doing now. I want to get it cut to an actual hairstyle but I don't know shit about hair at this length. I think I have pretty solid hair since I think it's thick and looks like it's up for anything. Two pics of moving my hair around. Also I started the no poo everyday thing only like twice a week and I used some light pomade. Sides are like almost an inch long while the top front is 3-4 inch. What do?

I'm gonna lose weight and prob shave so that's taken care of i just need time.

Left looks good right now, but you should get the sides (and back) trimmed at some point (with scissors).

I have curly hair and was wondering I you guys think I could achieve a look like pic related, I so what procedure or products should I use? I'm currently using hair wax, what do you guys suggest?

The length of my sides are not long enough for scissors I'm pretty sure. Like I said they are less than an inch. And length you see Is mainly coming from my top I think. I once asked for my sides to get cut with scissors and I was told that it was not long enough and I think it was about this length. I think at minimum they would need like an inch an a half.

I don't know any of the terminology for this medium length when it comes to haircutting. I'm so used to asking for a guard number for the sides and basic shit like that. Any pictures of celebrities or haircuts like my pic on the left so I can try to just use a pic. I can't find shit.

Pic related what

My hair looks exactly like this after I, well, style it to look like that But due to living in a hot tropical shithole it always gets frizzy after a few hours, what product do I need to use to make my hair stay like that for a very long time?? Conditioner?? Spray?? (I have no idea desu).

idk he's not wearing a badge

Bump

I like 15. That's about it.

medium long would mean like 14 or 15 in op

ur barber is shiet

tiago?

Spray will hold your hair tight. If you don't use conditioner now you probably should just to keep your hair healthy

too much product in all of them.

look up blumaan on youtube for top mens hair tutorials.

Hitler Youth

>tiago

I don't know this meme

Thanks for the advice, my hair looks exactly like this (before all the frizz) >>>> i.4cdn.org/fa/1466775928484.gif

So hopefully someday I will find the perfect product for my hair.

What do?

Hey, Should I hit the barbershop ASAP? I feel pretty good with this hair but really have no idea what to do as they get longer. Right now I just kinda throw them back and more or less this is the result.

Bumping for this since I'm in the same boat.

Also that hairline

It looks perfect right now except for all of those loose hairs in front. Be glad it looks this good right now, it will be too long for styling it quickly, maybe in a week.

getting it unfucked tomorrow

still not sure what to do with it

I have an interview coming up any ideas ?

How do I know if I'd look good with a buzz?

The only way I can get my hair to look the way I want it is to let it air dry under a hat. If I dry it any other way it ends up all poofy and will adamantly stick up a good 2 inches out of the roots.

I've read online however that wearing a hat over wet hair is a bad idea, and can lead to dandruff and hair loss. So what the fuck do I do?

bird for attention

10 and 15 are the only ones who get laid

Who should wear it who souldn't?
I have an oval shaped face and black, strong hair.
Do you approve?

Don't, is all good

I got some bad news for you, senpai...

Does this haircut have a name?
And how do you style it?

so no haircut ideas ?

this

but i don't have strong black hair

W2c literal hair-grow-faster serum?
>tfw all my bleached hair was basically dead and I had to cut my hair really short

What the actual fuck is this?

>not including this

14 during spring and summer, and 7 during winter and autumn. Cant stand long hair on hot days

Are you from NJ?

Reccs?

Every single one of these are the worst hairstyles of 2014-15
>pleb hair
>cringe
>fagget tier

From Monterrey, Mx

You look faggy as fuck. Fucking Monterrey should be nuked. Bunch of irrelevant fucks.

Hi, im from Monterrey too, contrary to everyones opinion the undercut is still great, however
TU TE VES DE LA PUTA VERGA NO MAMES

>Monterrey
>thinking you can pull off that awful HY
>2016
lmao

t. Guadalajara patrician

Im guapo madafakas

Serious question, am I balding

I had my hair cut today. What went wrong? i'll post pic of what i showed the hairdresser i wanted to look like.

Pic is what i was going for

11 for that millipede fade

Nothing went wrong, you asked for a shitty hairstyle and you got one

Pleb

Honestly, nothing. You actually pull it off pretty damn well and you have a nice face (jelly ngl)
Personally I think the ends are a little too wispy, in both your pic and the reference, but you still pull it off really well. I think something like Luke Lafreniere's hair (pic) would look good on you. The reference pic you had isn't bad but it just seems a little more edgy? Not sure the right word

What's the most masc/aging haircut?

I have a job where I now have to meet with clients in a very conservative industry, so i have to finally get around to dealing with the "cute boy who am sad" look that my hair falls into naturally. I also have very fucked facial hair coloration so I always shave it, making me look pretty young. What's the best way to combat this with hairstyle while I look into evening my facial hair color? I have very thick straight blonde hair.

Bump

these hairstyles scream homosexual to me

Need recommendations. The top is pretty long so I can put it in a pony tail. No idea what to do thinking about doing a high and tight

most of these are so ugly and just make me assume you're an autistic special snowflake

First attempt at cutting my own hair, please judge me like Simon Cowell never did

grow it out, clipper the sides and back with like a 5 and use wax to style the fringe.

pahahaa, it's wonky lad. Even a $10 barber would've been better

15 because of my widows peak

I know right, but my barber sucks arse so when I'll be visiting my relatives I'll try to fix it, can you recommend anything short?