WE DEM ZX FLUX KEKS

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NIKE WAS KILL?

Other urls found in this thread:

ycharts.com/companies/NKE/enterprise_value
forbes.com/profile/phil-knight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do they have those at foot locker

having fun with my geos because nike and adidas are both trash

I cant wait for nike to release the next roshe run and Adidas fan boys kill themselves

>literally getting a sneaker discontinued due to copyright issues from a trash brand

literally kek

its common knowledge ricky redesigned geos because he realized nike was trash

triggered yet cockboy?

>mfw nike still makes bajillions of dollars in every area including fashion sneakers but people acting like the company gone go bankrupt

dunks are fucking way better than any pair of geos ever

rick fucked up by naming them "dunks" and putting a swoosh on them

and then ricky sold his soul to adidas like every other person has in the past years or so kek.

lmao, fucking overdesigned plastic ass shoes with styrofoam soles

adidas a shit, the af1 is the perfect sneaker

perfect sneakers for chavs and broke ass drug dealers m9

Adidas and Nike both have better tech and manufacturing facilities to make better shoes than Rick.

You guys are all still fuck boy sneaker hype heads that had no place in fashion 5 years ago, when major labels hadn't yet relived they could make mad profits off over priced sneakers.

Gro baskets are fucking ugly

Guidi backzips are the worst designed shoe ever and literally every pair falls apart

Adidas and Nike make well made ugly product

If you wanted to argue over quality, red wings would win, but are Seattle loser core

Shoes are fucking lame in general

>living in the past
This is why adidas is winning. people still talk about their nike free runs and af1s from many moons ago while people who buy adidas are talking about shoes released in 2016

user spits the truth

>adidas winning

You guys only think adidas is winning because of their clever marketing, getting instagram kids with 1m+ followers to 'model' their new releases- collaborating with high end shoe designers.

Nike is first and foremost an athletic company. They don't WANT to be associated with high fashion. To think that because adidas does collabs with rick and yohji they have more $ than fucking NIKE is just crazy.

You think Adidas is winning, when in reality there is no competition

post your 2016 nike shoes m8

To hammer home my point Nike has a Enterprise Value of $90.29B.

ycharts.com/companies/NKE/enterprise_value

Adidas has an Enterprise Value of $25.2B

For even MORE perspective, Nike co-founder and chairman Phil Knight has a net Value of $24B

Phil Knight alone is worth very nearly as much as Adidas altogether

forbes.com/profile/phil-knight/

Once again, post your 2016 nike sneakers m8.

I have a beaten old pair of Nike's for running. For fashion, I don't wear nike or adidas. Nike because its not a fashion company and adidas because 1. their designer collabs are money grab victim shit and 2. I have never really considered sneaker head culture stuff "high end" or synonymous with designer.

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

Who makes theses threads? If its not an actual paid adidas shill then its pretty sad, adidas doesnt give a fuck about you, you cash cow hypebeast.

>he does it for free

Not to mention that people that fall under these catagories:

WE DEM BOOST BOYS

WE THEM YOHJI NINJAS

WE DEM ZX FLUX KEKS

Are literally the laughing stock of people who work inside the industry

Nah, Nike's are still unbeatable. Also, all those rosheruns adi reps are shit, lel.

>he limits his sneaker options because hes """""""""loyal""""""""" (cucked)

But you know he justifies it by telling himself its "wardrobe synergy"

lmao

>he thinks he's a big boy because his sneakers are better than mine

Did you forgot your testicles inside your mom when you were born? Explains her hermaphrodite looking face.

you mean Vans Sk8 hi's Exaggerated?

i wish nike would stop with the terrible boat shoe mocassin weave on their sneakers. it's atrocious.

those sneakers are fucking ugly. nike hasonly made 1-2 decent sneakersthis year while the rest are just adding flyknit on everything. nike is getting lazy

Those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. You'd get bullied at work for wearing that shit.

>the af1 is the perfect sneaker
this

Nike already made history with the Roshes in this decade, these new Adidas models can't/won't get anywhere near that success

Nike is growing too, although Adidas is growing faster, but one thing is often forgotten, Adidas is 5 times smaller than Nike thanks to Adidas sleeping for a decade, you can do the maths when Adidas will catch up with Nike, it won't happen in the foreseeable future