Ideal Life Thread

Hey Veeky Forums, what's your ideal life, assuming you had total control over it? Would you lean heavily into a style-focused lifestyle, or would fashion be just one part of your life?

>Wardrobe:

>Job:

>House/Location:

>Waifu:

>Reputation:

>Hobbies:

>Car:

i want to love and be loved

>Wardrobe: I don't know, I don't have a favourite designer or brand that I see clothing myself in entirely
>Job: freelance designer of either clothes or interiors or a social worker
>House/Location: as long as I am young some suburb of a big city, grungy small town once I am settled with someone and am 35+
>Waifu: honestly don't know, but I like pale eastern europeans with le curves
>Reputation: known for being helpful and giving good advice, also a loner, but not boring
>Hobbies: having a small online brand, drawing and generally improving myself, travelling and taking pictures, I'd love to learn to skateboard but seriously doubt that
>Bike: vintage Indian

Once I manage to accomplish at least a half of those, I'll be happier than 90& of population.

All I want is to ride a horse in streets, naked under some fur and randomly chop people's heads off with a sword, nursing the greek necessity of things.
Contemporary Ovid fantasies are so satisfaying

>Wardrobe

Hand tailored woolen coats made in italy, england, spain etc... from small little shops by old men in weird locations that use sensational material, with chelseas.

>Job

Traveling chef (getting there though)

>House/location

3 room apartment (study + living room count as 2) in center of city, facing a park or highrise view

>waifu

Not interested, if i find a women i like I might but its been like 2 years

>Reputation

I love the reputation I have now, happy :)

>Hobbies

Photography, skateboarding, painting, doing amphetamines with LSD at clubs/raves

>Car

The metro

>Wardrobe:
More colorful than the mostly monochromatic wardrobe I currently have

>Job:
Currently in a life direction crisis so I don't know, I just want to create something.

>House/Location:
Studio loft or minimalist housing in Seattle, NYC, or Japan

>Waifu:
Someone who's like a stray cat

>Reputation:
Succesful

>Hobbies:
Photography
Installation art
Anime
Fashion
Learning languages/travel

>Car:
R34 Skyline

I love you

> idk I wanna change it every once in a while

> Have a small online clothing label, something with super stable income, I feel like acting would be fun but I have zero experience and don't know where to get any

>Nice flat in either London/NYC/LA

>Hopefully a popular TV actress with a nice personality and everyone loves, but I'll probably be lonley or with some hot chick with mental issues

>Not super popular but the people I know genuinely love me

>Making indie vidya and putting it out for free under a online persona
Making clothes
Clubbing
Books
TV
Film
Anime
Work

>Subway or users, idk anything about cars desu

>Wardrobe:
I already dress up as the cast of Romeo+Juliet. I suppose I would keep it up and throw in some grails.
>Job:
Doctor, reasearcher, eventually mayor
>House/Location:
Build a mansion with miles of forest surrounding it with a surrealistic garden. Not sure if I want to stay in my country or move to the EU.
>Waifu:
Cater to my mom's needs to repay for all that she's done for me.
>Reputation:
Renowned doctor, philanthropist & best mayor in years. Also, a great art enthusiast.
>Hobbies:
Keep up with fencing and rugby (if the latter doesn't fuck my good knee)
Butterfly catching
Horses, maybe?
>Car:
1934 Panther or any other classic car

Thanks for this, it's good to reflect.

>Wardrobe: Things that fit and are comfortable. Clothing that you see on that person in the airport that you can't complain about and who honestly looks a bit better than you.

>Job: something related to Comp Sci, still, cause I love it.

>House/Location: comfortable apartment. A clean, well lit place lolololol.

>Waifu: I like my current girlfriend a lot, I could spend the rest of my life with her I think. I'm happy.

>Reputation: I'd like to be considered good at my job, and do work that matters. If I'm making a tangible difference in people's lives, I think I'm ok.

>Hobbies: The topics of most of the forums on Veeky Forums, really. I already visit most of them regularly.

>Car: Something with space. Probably a nice suv of some sort that will last me long enough to get the money to but another. BMW probably. Maybe a land rover. That would be nice. I dislike my current sedan (BMW 328i); it's fun to drive, and actually saved my life once, but it's not very practical for camping and going places with cargo.

>once I do X, I'll finally be happy!
Lol

Was that a Hemingway reference?

>Waifu
Tbh I want freinds with benefits that I love like freinds and can hang out with and go out to a club together and have each other's wingmen and if we can't find someone then we fuck and cuddle with each other instead
Is this possible at all??

What are you on about?
I am pretty much happy right now, but there's no reason why accomplishing some of my goals shouldn't contribute to my overall happiness.

Wardrobe: rick owens

Job: anything where i can work from home

House/Location: mansion, duh...in new york so i can go to all the mets home games and so i can live on my own

Waifu: tomoko kuroki

Hobbies: video games, photography, making short videos, listening to music, browsing Veeky Forums, recreational drug use

Car: a nice big suv , idc

Are you sure that's true? I've only been in a similar kind of relationship once tbqhwu I am pretty sure sooner or later one of those people always falls in love.

>Wardrobe:
Mixture of Issey, Yohji, and CDG and maybe with a bit of Rick and Ute (but mostly Ute)
>Job:
Professor at a renowned school who spends most of his time reaearching rather than teaching
>House/Location:
An apartment in some city that is really tight (as in high density) except LA and maybe NY
>Waifu:
Thin azn qt with similar tastes who I can talk and disagree with all day in the stuff we read
>Reputation:
Respected in my field of study under some pseudonym. I hate fame of any sort
>Hobbies:
Fashion, Reading, Early Modern Art, and certain Vidya
>Car:
Any black sedan that is boxy. I don't really like cars and would rather take the metro. Walking is fun

It's really likely that someone would fall in love tho
Hopefully it's both at the same time or else that would be the worst thing ever

I thought you meant that you didn't feel happy with your life right now and wanted to find happiness in those things.
I don't really think it's possible to be happy solely by attaining a job or a nice house or whatever

>Wardrobe:
idk would just get all pieces i have wanted and build good wardrobe around them
>Job:
something with fashion, maybe designer or store owner, i would love to own a nice boutique in heart of some big city fashion district
>House/Location:
some studio apartment in New York, Paris or Milan

>Waifu:
dark hair, southern european skin tone, nice ass, no huge jugs, big eyes, good lips
into highfashion or not in fashion at all couldn't live with some streetwear girl

>Reputation:
really down to earth, nice but not talking much
>Hobbies:
traveling
writing
painting

>Car:
i would use public transport in city so not that important, maybe some mid business class Mercedes or Audi

No, I am not unhappy, because I still get to do stuff I like for now. But I believe the substance of happiness (don't know how else to call it) lays in doing the things you enjoy. I find joy in making and seeing beautiful (as in aesthetically pleasing) things and/or knowing I've improved someone's current state. Therefore, doing this as my job would enable me to be happy while being able to provide for me and my family, simple as that.

But I get what you mean.

whered ur tits go

>Wardrobe:
APC, Maison Margeila, AMI, Acne, Norse etc, basically simple, understated elegance
>Job:
Industrial design
>House/Location:
Villa Savoye or Ceausescu's palace but moved to central Paris/Berlin
>Waifu:
Not interested in a long term relationship
>Reputation:
Calm, relaxed, quiet, educated, good sense of humour, easy to get along with
>Hobbies:
Abstract art, design, classic automobiles, literature, record collecting, photography, motor racing
>Car:
Citroen SM and Black W108 Mercedes

>Wardrobe:
Nothing too crazy. I'd get what I really want and the basics and just build from there. Rick included
>Job:
Professor. I'd like to teach film.
>House/Location:
A nice loft apartment in the city.
>Husbando:
A nice guy who intellectually challenges me, is funny and compassionate, but still domineering. Hopefully he likes fashion too, and plays instruments
>Reputation:
I dislike fame. I'd like to be well known in the school I teach at, though.
>Hobbies:
Fashion, Reading, Art, Video games, Music, Film, maybe a sport
>Car:
Bricklin SV-1

>Wardrobe: Probobly some skate fashion with just barebones essentials and thriftcore pieces desu. I'll have a good suit and a few nice shoes/boots when i need to make an impression for whatever reason.

>Job: travelling graphic/web designer/ leet hax0r

>House/Location: Anywhere/Nowhere but i think itd be pretty nice to have a house to go bac to Maybe Colorado or something. Def not NYC or Paris or anything cause honestly big cities get old.

>Waifu: Honestly if i had someone like Mal Malloy or Olivia Jennsen or something I'd be set. Tbh i dont really wanna get married, just go around smashing thick women when i can basically.

>Reputation: Known as that chill but also crazy, funny motherfucker whose been around

>Hobbies: Skating, art, playing guitar and harmonica. Maybe photography. I think it'd be cool to travel and skate at the new places im in and also take cool pictures and shit.

>Car: lol no

Why can't I just drop 30k on every new season of SLP and have it delivered to my villa after tailoring :(

i try not to think about it

>Wardrobe:
think Tarkovsky's Stalker
>Job:
working for a smaller local business that I enjoy being in and being a part of it's operation with flexible af hours
>House/Location:
rented house with a few real good friends on the lease
>Waifu:
I'm a piece of shit so she'd need to be doting and and really enjoy my company because that's about all I can offer. Also she'd have to be convictionless so I can project all of my shit onto her. I'm a bad man.
>Reputation:
whatever one I make for myself, I have no preference as to how I'm perceived
>Hobbies:
I came here from /out/
also general media buff stuff (film, literature, music, etc.)
>Car:
anything to get me from a to b. That ideal house would be in Vermont so it'd have to be something that can handle snow.

>Wardrobe:
Money to buy whatever I want whenever I want. My feelings about fashion changes over time.

>Job:
Engineering firm, or some STEM related job outside of research that makes use of my physics degree. If I could have Saturday and Sunday off, that would be fucking great.

>House/Location:
Somewhere along the West Coast; San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Encinitas,etc.

Portland doesn't sound bad either. New York sounds cool, I think the busy heyday and tough people are admirable.

>Waifu:
Japanese. Shorter than me. Pretty, introverted, fashionable.

>Reputation:
I want to be known as the guy that excels in the workplace, is reliable, and is easy to get along with (in and out of work).

>Hobbies:
Skateboarding, fashion, /diy/

>Car:
Whatever works, even my 2012 kia soul is great.

>Wardrobe: Loose and relaxed. Mostly minimal but with a few loud vibrant pieces that "pop out"

>Job: Architect or industrial designer are dream jobs. But I'm majoring in CS...

>House/Location: I can stay here in NYC. I'm interested in Vancouver, BC though. Decent sized apartment that allows pets

>Husbando: I don't have specific types but definitely no normies. A tad bit of insanity is perfect. Don't care whether he's effay or not, as long as he takes care of himself.

>Reputation: Chill with everyone. Just an overall cool person with no problems with others

>Hobbies: Illustrating, sculpting, I want to learn to play the upright bass but I'm too poor to buy a good quality one.

>Car: Public transportation and cab/taxi service is enough. I have a phobia of driving. I'm only comfortable biking in uncongested places...the very opposite of NY streets.

>Wardrobe
undercover and acronym and diy. space thug.
>job
aerospace engineer
>house/location
small (maybe 4 rooms) futuristic looking house
>waifu
no idea probably going to be autistic and forever alone with long term girlfriend that I get a long with but never marry
>reputation
ditch effort problem solver but hard to contact. always busy doing something. known but not really known personally
>hobbies
making and modifying useless things
traveling
>car
heavily modified electric car + electric motorcycle

pretty much i want to be a mix of elon musk/oscar isaac from ex machina/

but I dont have to be rich or anything

>tfw parents get rich
>tfw finally can finally be spoiled brat
>1 year in, extreme depression

there is no perfect life

>Wardrobe: comfortable and earthy

>Job: teaching, or real ideal but harder to achieve id like to own a small cafe with a bar setup, it would have dim lighting and id play asian indie, jazz, and shoegaze at a low volume so people can read quietly and eat cake.

>House/Location: i want a small apartment, with lots of wood and plants and not much else. I would sleep on the floor because its comfortable. And outside I'd have a garden with a wooden fence, where random cats like to sleep. Maybe I'd have a dog to walk around with in the quiet neighborhood on streets too narrow for cars and its very shady because of trees and high walls.

>Waifu: someone cute and calm to see eat and do the same things with

>Reputation: no one

>Hobbies: reading and mma

>Car: my passat or something more outdoorsy

This is almost my life right now, my ideals are the things im going to achieve or have achieved.

>Wardrobe:
hedi slp
>Job:
fashion photographer
>House/Location:
paris
>Waifu:
an underage qt
>Reputation:
crazy
>Hobbies:
drug abuse
>Car:
sold it for drugs

>wardrobe
a little bit of streetwear mixed in with high fashion and suits
>job
the director of the museum of natural history, MoMa, or the Met
>house/location
decent sized loft in NYC, probably brooklyn (1200-1500 sq feet)
>waifu
whatever comes my way and someone i really care about. i'm not super picky
>reputation
charitable and kind
>hobbies
listening to music, going to concerts, watching films, hiking
>car
rolls royce ghost

>>Wardrobe:
same as it is now, maybe a bit more formal stuff, and socks without holes in
>>Job:
yes please
>>House/Location:
citylife isnt for me, maybe outskirts of a big town not too far from here
>>Waifu:
yes
tbvh me with a vagina, tits and nicer ass
>>Reputation:
not for me to decide
>>Hobbies:
getting back into music (actually playing instruments), keeping a couple of sports up, reading books i have instead of looking at the cover for 5 minutes
>>Car:
the one i have now but without the weird smell, maybe a classic one too for showing off in

>Wardrobe:
punkish streetwear usually
>Job:
idk maybe a model or baker or something
>House/Location:
mansion in norcal, alaska, colorado, or somewhere else pretty
>Waifu:
haha
>Reputation:
elegant/head-turningly beautiful, kinda mysterious but nice
>Hobbies:
singing, playing guitar, skateboarding, reading, fencing
>Car:
don't know cars but maybe a bike

My ideal life is one where I can make enough money playing music that I don't have to have a real job. Then I'd buy a small building and turn it into a quiet, cluttered cafe that sells exotic coffee and tea and is filled with old books, where I'd hang out all day practicing music and conversing with people, and go out all night and play gigs. A cute gf/wife would be nice too, who shares some of my enthusiasm for music and fashion.
This is honestly all I want from life.

That is honestly a really comfy, humble wish you've got going on there. Idk how talented are you, but I really hope you'll achieve that, at least partially.

>Wardrobe: Ralph Lauren and yeezy's

>Job: professional volleyball player for team USA. Part owner of the Chicago Bulls and Nintendo of America. Part time actor.

>House/Location: houses in L.A., chicago, nyc.

>Waifu: uhhh, Rikka Takanashi

>Reputation: the most interesting man in the world

>Hobbies: playing vidya, shopping, being a happy man child like those at /toy/, having lots of fuck, walking my pugs

>Car: something worth 1mil idk

Dubs and trips checked

>ideal
>life
choose 1

>Wardrobe: Assortment of basics and formal but practical shoes in muted colours with a solid collection of coats and accessories
>Job: Illustration work after making big money off a graphic novel I released a few years prior
>House/Location: Comfy apartment in my hometown (Reading, England) yet constantly traveling on a whim and for important appointments
>Waifu: slim short girl who understands that I probably won't make her happy all the time yet loves me when I do. Maybe not too into fashion, doesn't give a shit about basic brands only high fashion ones, probably a photographer
>Reputation: Thoughtful, prosperous, independent
>Hobbies: Philosophy and Theology Literature, very good guitar skills, Hobby drawing, cycling
>Car: Something not too flashy, maybe a Ford or a Volkswagen

Thanks alot Bateman, I'm going to screenshot this and try to work on it in the coming weeks and for ever really. An ideal life assuming I had total control over it, I should understand that I do have total control over it and I shouldn't waste my time with thoughts stop me from striving to get what I really want.

> >Wardrobe:

tom ford and bespoke suits, maybe some rick and the like for casual, slack days

> >Job:

nothing

> >House/Location:

where I am now is ok

> >Waifu:

desu this is wishful thinking even for ideal lifestyle

> >Reputation:

rich boy who doesnt afraid of anything

> >Hobbies:

driving around city doing nothing, shopping, eating and drinking

> >Car:

white porsche/white benz/some black or dark-blue neat-looking bmw

>Wardrobe:
yohji yamamoto, old supreme, old ralph polo sport everything oversized and baggy
>Job:
author/poet
>House/Location:
big manor house in the middle of the english countryside
>Waifu:
i have no idea, honestly
>Reputation:
myself
>Hobbies:
painting, music
>Car:
AE86 NIGGA

those pants are super sick, you know what season they are?

i wish mane sorry

lets be realistic please, nobody who uses Veeky Forums will ever be loved as a normal human would

>Wardrobe:
good shit, black and palewave stuff, lots of comfy sweaters n shit.

>Job:
web designer so i could work from home and wear what i wanted.

>House/Location:
loft in SoHo, cozy and minimal

>Waifu:
cute skinny blonde to cuddle with

>Reputation:
idk, loner. people would see me and my dope fits but never know me.

>Hobbies:
smoking
thrifting
skating

>Car:
none, Uber or Subway > car

>Wardrobe: Topshop, Micheal Kors, Tom Ford, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior, Balenciaga, Acne, Prada

>Job: Artist

>House/Location: NYC

>Waifu: no

>Reputation: Artist

>Hobbies: Art, reading, filmmaking

>Car: something from the 80s

I wanna see your outfits bro

>Wardrobe:
Highly engineered techwear garments mixed with some punk and ethnic vibes here and there

>Job:
Something that combines programming, biotechnology, psychiatry and design

>House/Location
In love with Amsterdam since ever, would be nice to have a big loft in there. Would be ancient and almost empty, but with high-tech furniture here and there.

>Waifu:
Either some artsy potential poet girl/boy or a wealthy woman much older than me with whom I maintain an open relationship

>Reputation:
Idgaf really, I guess looking like a professional guy would make work easier for me

>Hobbies:
Design, writing, sailing, travelling, doing MDMA, fencing, not learning french

>Car:
Would use a bike to roll around the city, but weekend fun requires a car. My grandpa's car, a silver Mercedes Elegance, highly modified but keeping the original aesthetic.

>Thanks alot Bateman, I'm going to screenshot this and try to work on it in the coming weeks and for ever really. An ideal life assuming I had total control over it, I should understand that I do have total control over it and I shouldn't waste my time with thoughts stop me from striving to get what I really want.
My pleasure! Tbh part of the reason I made this thread is that it feels significantly more positive than "feels" threads.

>Wardrobe:

I want to love everything single piece in it, and have just enough for every occasion, season or weather. If I'm ever filthy rich I'd probably like to own two of a few of my favorite pieces. It would be mostly CCP, Ann D, Julius, and the like.

>Job:

I'm not sure yet, probably a musician, or some sort of artist.

>House/Location:

Something comfortable in a big city, probably Tokyo.

>Waifu:

Someone who understand me, my visions and interests. Somewhat tall, skinny (not skelly), good ass, with a smooth voice/accent and just a qt all around. With a personality and her own style. Race don't really matter, but preferably a mixed qt like me or white.

>Reputation:

A humble and unique individual.

>Hobbies:

Listening to music, drinking, reading books, watching films, playing pool, exercising, learning new skills, modeling.

>Car:

I don't know much about cars.

Batebro why are you posting something that is so useless and self-masturbatory.Coming up with an ideal life is beyond a fantasy and participating in exercises like this is useless.

I don't find it useless, it made self reflect on the things I should really put focus on. I feel like my direction towards my future is a bit clearer now that I sort of forced myself to think on my goals.

>wardrobe: slim suits, sharp casual clothes and weird pajamas(i love wearing pajamas at home).
>job: broker(currently taking courses)
>house/location: small modern house with big garage(im a car enthusiast), location...Panama, i love my country :3
>waifu: taiga (i love petite asians :3)
>reputation: chill guy
>hobbies: cooking, vidya, cars(resto, mods, collections, racing...)
car: my dream garage consists on a 964 targa, testarossa, 3 wheeler, s2000(i own an ap2), rxc turbo, golf gti(they are perfect dds) and who knows what i will drool over next..

i find it entertaining, i like thinking on my future goals, really motivates me, and its the method ive used for a long time to achieve my goals, it works for me and many others

>Wardrobe: Saint Laurent, Cav Empt, rare Raf Simmons pieces. lots of outerwear and boots.

>Job: Something moderately creative. Marketing?

>House/Location: Small apartment very far from ground level, with a fantastic view of Seoul.

>Waifu: Korean, at least a few inches shorter than me. stylish but not high fashion

>Reputation: interesting, kind but somewhat shy. not an asshole expat. I'd like to speak Korean ideally

>Hobbies: Making experimental R&B music, photography, fashion design, film studies

>Car: the metro, cars are pretty uneffay

Wardrobe: FULL RICK -- but more of his formal wear.

Job: self-employed

House/Location: I know it's cliche, but a condo in an NY high-rise.

Waifu: I don't know. Casey Novak?

Hobbies: making music

Car: Whatever.

>Wardrobe:
Hawaiian shirts, wayfarer sunglasses, Sperrys, Vineyard Vines, dammit I wear dadcore shit

>Job:
Something in business/marketing/packaging IDK

>House/Location:
LAKE HOUSE, white neighborhood, Northern Michigan somewhere

>WIFE:
Not a weeb, a dependable smart funny woman who likes my dry-ass humor

>Reputation:
Tall, kind-hearted, will have you over to sit around the fire and chat awhile

>Hobbies:
Cooking, fishing, swimming, music

>Car:
Pontoon boat (pic related, but with string lights and a fake palm tree)

give me money

Fugg, forgot to add that wife would be a ginger Irish girl or French girl with long dark hair

>Wardrobe: LV, Fendi, Goyard, Cartier, etc.

>Job: Anything where I could be my own boss. If i wanted the real money probably like a CEO or something and this works cuz im in college for business management

>House/Location: Highrise appt, East coast like NC maybe

>Waifu: My current thicc gf

>Reputation: Don't really care. Wouldn't want to be famous just want people to not hink I'm a douche

>Hobbies: Travel and camping/outdoor shit

>Car: Love me a new Jeep Grand Cherokee

god im a faggot

10/10 except for wardrobe and car

>R34 Skyline
My negro

>Citroen SM
great taste

>Wardrobe
Large amount of high quality and tailored dress clothing. Prep / Comfy-core casual wear
>Job
Teach English Lit, Western Civ, and Civics at my old private high school as well as coach swimming / track and field. Co-own a gym with a childhood bro. Personal train people during the summers. Netted just under 130k this last year
>House / Location
Grandparents left me their house. Parents are actually extremely pissed that I won't sell it. New Orleans
>Waifu
Pic related
>Hobbies
Reading, Lifting / Running, Guns / Shooting, occasional Vidya, I would like the learn an instrument but don't really have the time
>Car
11 Chevrolet Impala

I really enjoy my life

>wardrobe
>no Rick

>Wardrobe:
white shirts / black skinny jeans / black boots / fur coats if need be
>Job:
run small zealous religious print publication anonymously
>House/Location:
home office in southwark, london, above a lil pub
>Waifu:
nice anglo career woman w/ political ambitions
>Reputation:
little to none. a good lover for my wife and a good patron of the pub.
>Hobbies:
chess, reading, occasional street violence
>Car
vintage triumph bike, in storage 50 wks/yr

This is my goal desu, we would try to help each other get laid and when we fail we fuck each other instead
And we could hang out and do fun shit together
And we eventually realize we are in love and become exclusive and grow old together

this

>Wardrobe:
Dark, cohesive, functional, interesting. Varied enough that I always wear what's appropriate. The Row, Hussein Chalayan, Ghesquiere-era Balenciaga, Ann Demeulemeester, Proenza Schouler, Margiela, Jil Sander for work and going out. Basics from lines like COS, Helmut Lang and Acne for weekends

>Job:
Journalist/writer but not freelancing :^)

>House/Location:
In a medium sized apartment (900-1200 sqft) in a big city where I can speak German (not Frankfurt). For weekends either a cottage in the forest or a small apartment near the sea.

>Waifu:
My current partner but he doesn't want to get married or have children so fuck idk

>Reputation:
A principled, ethical writer, a loyal, dedicated partner, a supportive friend and a kind person

>Hobbies:
The same as now, just with more expendable income so I can pursue my interests further. Also I'd be able to drive. I can't drive

Wadrobe: Well tailored basics. Nothing too avant-garde, maybe one or two more artistic pieces when I want to feel like a special snowflake.

Job: I don't really know. Something involving travel and writing.

House / Location: Some apartment loft in Paris with underground parking

Waifu: I won't know her til I meet her.

Reputation: Just not a dickhead. Being well respected among my friends would be good.

Hobbies: Racing cars and motorbikes, literature and writing, music, travel.

Car: Mazda Cosmo 20B / Honda NR750

>Wardrobe:
Dark, cohesive, functional, interesting. Varied enough that I always wear what's appropriate. The Row, Hussein Chalayan, Ghesquiere-era Balenciaga, Ann Demeulemeester, Proenza Schouler, Margiela, Jil Sander for work and going out. Basics from lines like COS, Helmut Lang and Acne for weekends

>Job:
Journalist/writer but not freelancing :^)

>House/Location:
In a medium sized apartment (900-1200 sqft) in a big city where I can speak German (not Frankfurt). For weekends either a cottage in the forest or a small apartment near the sea.

>Waifu:
My current partner

>Reputation:
A principled, ethical writer, a loyal, dedicated partner, a supportive friend and a kind person

>Hobbies:
The same as now, just with more expendable income so I can pursue my interests further.

>Car
Something reliable enough to drive to the second house. I probably won't use it much in the city. just want to be able to drive. I can't drive

KYS weeb

>Wardrobe: More or less what it is now but with more to choose from and higher quality. I'd also like to have a really nicely tailored suit.

>Job: Math teacher at a fancy private boarding school. It's kind of my dream to teach teenagers real analysis. Well that or Catholic priest, although that one seems pretty unlikely at the moment, even in my fantasy life.

>House/Location: Modest apartment in a medium density urban neighborhood. Like something in Queens or North Jersey close to public transportation.

>Husbando: Not really interested in long term relationships at the moment.

>Reputation: Smart. Kind of shy and awkward but very friendly.

>Hobbies: Hiking and running. Reading philosophy, theology, and literature.

>Car: Something small and nothing too showy. Ideally, I'd be taking public transportation/walking most places.

>Wardrobe:
What I have now, basically except a little more refined.
>Job:
Artist// I'd just be that bit more talented or I'd have put just a little more into drawing/painting. It's kinda painful I was in a few art galleries as an up and coming/youth artist in the small town I was in but we moved to the city and I dropped art for "real" subjects like biology, math and chem.
>House/Location:
Not something I care about but either very far away from everyone, or right in the centre of a massive population centre and nowhere in between.
>Waifu:
I like my current gf desu so we'll leave it at that
>Reputation:
?
>Hobbies:
See Job
>Car:
1970s supra

>>Wardrobe:
Black uniqlo
>>Job:
hitman
>>House/Location:
a big one in scotland/japan/finland
>>Waifu:
all of them
>>Reputation:
none
>>Hobbies:
music
modular synthesizers
>>Car:
DMC with pop up headlights mod

>>Wardrobe: Casual: White T-shirts and pale jeans, Work: nice suits a few blue ones, one brown one for the winter
>>Job: Physics academic
>>House/Location: Like to live in a large cottage in Wales somewhere or the south of England
>>Waifu: Ideally Italian/French, tall
>>Reputation:
>>Hobbies: Tennis, Golf
>>Car: 1970 gtr (this one is least likely to happen as they're so expensive)

>>Wardrobe: Red Wing boots; black, paint splattered jeans; Carhartt or LL Bean t shirts & flannels
>>Job: Something manual that requires an amount of artistry. Maybe a surfboard shaper or carpenter. Hell, maybe a gunsmith.
>>House/Location: Victorian cottage in small town Maine. Wood burning stove, brick fireplace, thick carpets that feel like pillows on my Smartwooled feet. Backyard with a small garden and enough area for a couple kids and their friends from the neighborhood to play wiffeball or football. Maybe I'll build myself a little patio.
>>Waifu: Unpretentious and beautiful with a great sense of humor and a frisky side. Jewish as well so I can breed a Zionist army.
>>Reputation: Honest and hardworking craftsman that always asks after your family and never says no to a beer.
>>Hobbies: Surfing the undiscovered breaks of Maine, buying cheese at the farmer's market, building a home gym in the garage, reading Russian literature, sharing the beauty of nature with my children.
>>Car: 1991 Jeep Wagoneer

I work in advertising in LA. This is the fantasy I fall asleep to most nights.

>Wardrobe:
lots of current gucci dresses and other pieces, nice vintage, antique, unique and thrift items, lots to choose from and all high quality with maybe some of my own handmade pieces & tailored/bespoke items
also a suit that makes me look like david bowie preferably

>Job:
art/creative director (currently what i'm going for anyway), acting maybe

>House/Location:
a townhouse in london, an apartment in berlin/oslo or a nice house by the sea in dun laoghaire, dublin, good eclectic interior design is necessary and space for me to keep my plants would be nice

>Waifu:
not big on commitment, i like other girls similar to me and guys that share my interests but they would need to be independent and have lots of differences to keep things interesting
fashion sense is a must
ideal gal would be maisie williams or fka twigs
ideal boi would be jarvis cocker or domhnall gleeson
in a perfect world i would just have a harem or something

>Reputation:
thrower of great parties, funny, intelligent, good at what i do

>Hobbies:
making clothes, partying, attending fashion events, styling people, maybe filmmaking

>Car:
an off-white 80s bmw 3-series
but if i was living in london i would use public transport much more

this was so therapeutic thx

Hi tripsk

>>Wardrobe:
Full Rick
>>Job:
IG Fashionista
>>House/Location:
NYC studio apartment
>>Waifu:
Virgin
>>Reputation:
Ugly virgin
>>Hobbies:
shitposting
>>Car:
no drivers license

> that little timer in the corner

The jig is up m8, stop pretending to be someone else on the internet

>wardrobe
a mix of minimal, formal and punk. mostly black with lots of cool outerwear and shoes. lots of our legacy and margiela, and ofc thom browne suits

>job
something in the financial field where i can have enough time to do other things as well

>house/location
medium sized loft in a culturally vibrant city. mtl/nyc/berlin

>waifu
beautiful, petite girl who is obsessed with me and interested in high fashion

>reputation
i am very private and want to remain that way

>hobbies
making music, walking and biking around the city, drinking/smoking/drugs, playing sports, cooking,and much more. id love to have many many hobbies and be knowledgable in an array of subjects

>car
would use metro/uber a lot, but would probably get a honda civic or something modest for when i need it

this made me realize how far away i am from where i want to be, feels bad

>Wardrobe
Tailor Made Suits, Button Ups, Boots, Oxfords, Clint Eastwood core
>Job
Federal Law Enforcement
>House/Location
Texas
>Waifu
Black/Asian QT
>Reputation
I already have a good reputation so I hope my reputation stays the same.
>Hobbies
Reading, Writing, Lifting, Shooting, Cooking, Writing, and Fashion
>Car:

>Warddrobe:
Humble lounge-wear all day every day
>Job:
Former frugal day trader turned semi-wealthy retiree at forty-five
>House/Location:
Sprawling estate w/ attached vinyard in Lombardy
>Waifu:
Tall, romantic Korean woman who will happily grow old with me and bear beautiful children
>Reputation:
Patron of the local business and arts, familyman and caretaker
>Hobbies:
Classical piano with wife's accompaniment, operating a small bakery in town on weekends
>Car:
1984 Lotus Excel

Please rate and poke holes in my dream

>Wardrobe:
Tailored everything. I want less stuff and more well fitted, well made and classic items. A lot of interesting accessories with backstory. I like buying second hand clothing and Japanese clothing, so more of that.

>Job:
Creative director at an agency. I'm working on it.

>House/Location:
A yacht that can take me around the world.

>Husbando:
My boyfriend

>Reputation:
Highly imaginative and creative, awesome at what I do.

>Hobbies:
Play an instrument (violin or accordion), languages, do more painting and animation on a daily basis.

>Car:
I don't care much about cars but I like the aesthetics of the cars from the 60s or thereabouts.

Veeky Forums confirmed for most shallow board

>complaining bout superficiality on a fashion forum

Wardrobe: Comfy but coordinated, earthy shit.

Job: Running a cute quiet cafe or having a successful webcomic or other online business. Ideally both.

House/Location: short subway ride from the city center in an area with a lot of trees and parks and not so much concrete

Waifu: a non-typically beautiful boy who is intelligent and funny and otherwise everything im not

Hobbies: writing, poetry, reading, drawing, hiking, traveling with qt bf

Car: idgaf, some piece of shit or even nothing

I was hoping this would be more enlightening, fuck i wish i knew what i wanted, im just reaching here.

>Wardrobe:
denim/chinos/boots/flannel/plain tees and a fit body
>Job:
screenwriter/producer/actor
>House/Location:
Small LA apartment and a ranch in Kansas for the off season to deer hunt
>Waifu:

>Reputation:
Funny writer and actor who still maintains his masculinity unlike louis "cuck" ck
>Hobbies:
guns, fishing, reading, and guitar
>Car:
A 1980s ford ranger in Kansas and a 1986 toyota supra in LA

this is based on age 30
>wardrobe
probably designer basics w some trendy nonsense, maybe some undercoverism. definitely nice watches, a lecoultre and breguet, saving for a holy trinity grail

>job
something i actually love - writing or making music and making lots of money would be ideal, but something in the fashion/ music business doing accounting or something would be great too

>house/ location
some modern cozy not so big place. definitely around LA, hollywood hills bungalow. not minimalist but not cluttered, filled w instruments and art, lots of windows and a view, like the stahl house

>wife
the most important part. must be gorgeous, fit/skinny, passionate about something, relatively independent, well educated, rich family, shares my values, not broken or an alcoholic
>she doesnt exist
she does, just gotta convince her to marry me. she may be an alcoholic but dgaf

>reputation
taste maker? i dont wanna be famous but i dont want a circle of people who value my knowledge/ opinions on stuff and admire my ideas

>hobbies
making music/ going to shows, art collecting, vagabonding, keeping up w my interests/ reading shit about watches/ cars/ music/ art/ fashion

>car
ferrari testarossa, red w the beige interior w the single mirror

>Wardrobe:
Good ol' Paul Smith and All Saints. This is already my wardrobe desu.

>Job:
Costume/fashion designer.

>House/Location:
Apartment in NYC, Boston, or London. Fuck the west. I need those cold months.

Wife: White, skinny, educated, passionate. Someone who is a bit pretentious but in denial about it.

Hobbies: Making music and food

Car: Metro

Not being a virgin any more.

>Wardrobe:
Linen and cotton smock dresses, comfortable wool jumpers in the winter and cigarette trousers.
>Job:
Manuscript restoration
>House/Location:
Somewhere warm, with a sea/cliff view. A house with a lot of light, large windows with space to sit by them.
>Waifu:
Someone who likes long walks and getting muddy
>Reputation:
I want people to think of me as a cosy person
>Hobbies:
Continue with embroidery, maybe take up painting
>Car:
I prefer walking, I have no preference on the kind of car

u gay male or straight female?

>Wardrobe:

Acne, APC, Norse, OL, Carhartt - Clean and basic

>Job:

Barista at a hole-in-the-wall cafe with lots of books and chill music

>House/Location:

Block of land in a country-ish area but close enough to the city that I can go there fairly easily

>Waifu:

No fucking idea

>Reputation:

wat?

>Hobbies:

Making ceramics, reading, surfing/snowboarding, playing and listening to music, cooking

>Car:

Golf R

This is actually very attainable - The only issue would be the job and the low level of income that would bring in. Might have to rely on the lottery or something

>Hobbies: Blowjob

>an underage qt
couldn't find a girl your own age