This is my hairline, What do I do?

I'm 18, shit hairline, big ass forehead what do I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe63rCogihE&index=194&list=PLKURpFvJAszTncGUZpgbPCWHeACNDuDK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

suicide

That's what I thought desu

brah look at this dooood

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Just shave it and go bald. At least you'll look tough

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe63rCogihE&index=194&list=PLKURpFvJAszTncGUZpgbPCWHeACNDuDK4

Mickey Knox it or shave.

Wear a hat.

Shave head, grow beard if you can

post face

K Y S
Y
S

Go full Oscar Isaac in Ex Machina

this, I know several people with the same problem. Either you deal with it and feel self conscious and anxious about it forever, or shave your shit.

Everyone thinks they'd look weird with a shaved head but its really not that bad, you just have to get used to it

trim it with a number 2 or get hair transplants. or just leave it like that....

holy shit even my hair was better at 18

What happened to you man?

I clicked your photo to enlarge it and your forehead filled my screen...

take generic brand finasteride, it completely stops male pattern baldness and will regrow some of it

you can also get proscar 5mg for cheap and split it into 4 to get 1.25mg pieces, which is cheaper

get on it as soon as possible as the longer you wait the worse it will be, been on it for 5 years, no side effects at all and have kept my hair

where do you live?

finasteride/dutasteride

oh hi

18, and in the same boat as you, just not as bad
I do bangs, and have my barber leave the sides of the top of my head waaaay longer than everything else. Looks presentable.

You're really young and you can pull off wearing it buzzed way down. Get transplants when you're older.

looks like a pinto bean desu

wrong, this is a good solution for some people. but if you have a weird or really big head, this is the opposite of a solution.
it just doesn't work well for some people. that being said, if you're going really bald then shaving it is unfortunately the ONLY option.