Sandals General

Because when the sun is cooking your flesh you ain't wearing those YSL boots.

How are you letting your feet loose Veeky Forums?

First we got the suicoke lovers

The birkenstock dancers

>tfw ironic

W2c

Generally not the most practical choice of footwear

absolut bullshit

aliexpress

>no one on Veeky Forums ever posts pics of them wearing sandals
>most of them probably are too ashamed of their feet
>i feel the same
>they probably have sexy as fuck feet anyway
>would kill to see them for a quick fap

Boomping for more inspo.

If you wear sandals and you're not a girl with cute feet, you're an eternal faggot plain and simple.

That's where socks come in to play friend

Getting a pair of the black EVA birks since I'm a poorfag but like the chunky silhouette of birkenstocks

W2C?

Small amount of inspo incoming

Mine come in Thursday from Amazon, so I'll post pics in the recent cops thread. They only had black & navy in sz11, but earlier last week there was white available too. Figured black would get the most use.

That's all from me

PANTS?

what if i'm a girl with ugly feet? and wow are all guys this insecure about their little toesies?

helmut lang sweatpants i think

I'm a girl and I'm so insecure about my feet, but I want to buy some birks
They're quite calloused (from ballet) is there an easy solution to this? A lot of the girls I dance with go to spas but I couldn't be bothered even if I had the money

Buy one of those electric callus removers. Start with a rough disc and then switch to a smooth one to finish. Spas are total shit at removing thick calluses.

should i cop these? $60 on UO and i need a pair of sandals for the summer

find out what a spa does and do it on your own

Should I just play it safe and get Birks? I feel like they can be super basic if you're basic, but can be incorporated into some decent fits.
Best colourway?

Goat

yes, those are gorgeous

w2c shorts like these?

at the shorts store

they just look like regular sweatshorts to me

v interested for the review desu
was looking to cop these

I feel you. I have a ballerina fetish and a foot fetish but don't nobody got a ballerina foot fetish.

Post feet. and i'll tell you what to fix and how to fix your feet related problems

Trying to decide between copping pic related and Are the chacos going to be worth the extra cash if I'm going to be walking all day?

chacos are a troll meme

Consider the material as well. If you want all around sandals you will want them to be water proof as well.

just bought them actually. pretty sure they're waterproof but i have some older sandals i can use for swimming otherwise

Just making sure you consider it. Great looking sandals otherwise.

Suicoke DEPA vs CHIN? Which is better?

Depa has a better look but desu they ain't comfortable

W2c both sandals I know they are generic but I've been looking everywhere and I can't find them.

crossposting from the other thread, I got Veeky Forums's darling birks in the taupe suede, but mine arrived in a pretty tough, smooth-ish leather. Not at all like pic, which are super soft and pliable.

Is the suede just random as fuck in quality? turns softer & rougher over time? I'm disappointed

are those nmd fucking sandals

>girls with thigh tattoos

They are actually suit pants

>girls with tattoos

I bought the white ones & once you break them in, they're comfy af. also not too difficult to keep clean surprisingly

c/n

guys, looking to maybe get suicokes
if im a US 11 1/2 should I get 11 or 12

c

size a full size down for sandals user

cool
get

Are the flip flop version of those tevas any good?

suicokes are tts

There are these sandals at my cvs pharmacy that looks exactly like these just black/brown with pale brown soul, except they're womens, but the looks the same, should i get them? they're 14$?

if you get the cloud, then yes for sure

Should I cop these? Would get brown but none in my size

Are the cloud sandals made in China like the basic models? Because I've heard they don't hold up too well compared to the ones made in Colorado.

Theyre good enough for all those muslims fighting in Syria
They were good enough for the Vietnamese in the war
Theyre good enough for the entire population of Mexico

You just dont like them, and wouldnt take a second to articulate yourself competently.

I have a pair and I love them
Make sure you try them on, because they run a lil big

birk leather's not gonna be amazing, m8, it's just sturdy

bought that shit 2 years ago now, best thing in the Houston summer heat

also if me and my friends decide to hit up the beach I'm already ready

Not even a yes/no/maybe?

no reply...

Always weird/hilarious how sandals inspo seems to be for mild weather rather than the really hot stuffy days.

Like this is the only picture here that seems appropriate.

bought these last summer because of a thread like this

my somewhat fashionable friends really liked them but now i'm not so sure

still debating to take them travelling or not

also my feet are not exactly cute

wear solid color socks if u are self-conscious about your feet

>socks
>sandals
>summer
fa gone full retard

I hope you didn't spend much on them senpai.
They are literally the exact same type of sandal we use for rock fishing in Australia and they're like

not user but should i size down for tevas too? copping 2nite

Well some of us work at a place all summer where socks with your sandals are required.

Pleb

love this

>still can't find any thin leather slippers anywhere

really annoying me

Or crazier the better, desu.

Yea it's the only way we're allowed to wear Tevas, Chacos, or Birks in basecamp. But since I'm working here now, I get a pro deal with Chacos.

Should I cop or not? I can get a pair for like $40-$50

>desu
Fucking Veeky Forums. That's the second time my phone has changed it from "user."

desu is the wordfilter for Tbh

Oh maybe that's what I was typing then. Thank you, I don't frequent Veeky Forums very much. That explains it.

ITT: Fits that would be infinitely better with regular shoes

the quality is trash im sorry

lurk more

What are some manlet friendly sandals? I'm looking for something with a tall sole.

Guys are these cool or cringy?

Cool but likely not worth the price.

should I?

at that point just wear sneakers

Just got my depa-v2.
The place i ordered from only had full sized and im usually between a 9.5-10 so i ordered a 10. Do these too big? Big enough so that i would fit a 9? Big enough to warrant a return and re-order? They look less big with socks also. Thoughts?
Thanks

If gumby had toes they'd look like these.

Haha? Thanks for answering the question though.