Backpack General

Post bags and give feedback

My mum said she would get this for me for college as a graduation gift even though it's $325, should I get it or is their something that's better and also easier on my mum's wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

luulla.com/product/235596/new-backpack-in-brown--slash--briefcase--slash--backpack--slash--messenger--slash--laptop--slash--men-s-bag--slash--women-s-ba
ebay.com/itm/Men-Women-Vintage-Army-Canvas-Backpack-Rucksack-School-Satchel-Travel-Hiking-Bag-/400832319970
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Style-Mens-Canvas-Shoulder-Casual-School-Military-Messenger-Travel-Bag-/351534905818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just don't get it in blue

Lot of the other colors are sold out unfortunately

Also is this the 20 or the 40? The colours just my opinion if you like it then don't let me stop you but just get the one that is the right size, some of them are a bit long and look oddly sized on small frames, great bag though all mw bags are ( I have an Arkiv r8 and have no complaints about it )

go to carryology bud, take a look at some other stuff. you can get good waxed canvas minimal bags for much cheaper than $325

This actually, better advise then I gave

MW is top tier stuff, ive been using the VX Shed for over a year now for work (Bike Courier), and it hasnt failed me once, very comfortable and the pockets are easy to access. i know a guy that has the rambler backpack and he really likes it so i can recommend that too, you can also check out ILE, lazy monk, roadrunner, bagjack and trashbags, those are all great too. none of them are cheap tho. oh and dont buy chrome, it used to be good but the quality dropped.

only issue with waxed canvas: it doesn't go with everything
you'd be better off getting one of their ballistic nylon bags, in my opinion

Yeah you guys are right, leaning towards this one now.
Not really seeing anything on there so far that I really like, any specific recommendations?

w2c

north street bags. backpack/pannier conversion, waterproof and great, made in america

Posting inspo soon
Also, what is the general consensus on Superdry?

That's all for now. More inspo if you all want it

I really like these! Brand please?

price?

Got this recently. Love it.

Someone hook me up with a link?

Inspo doesn't mean shit to google or me. And I really like this bag.

Might have been good once, now belongs to unfashionable chavs and football dads. The labels tag you in this group.

Found this in reverse image search
luulla.com/product/235596/new-backpack-in-brown--slash--briefcase--slash--backpack--slash--messenger--slash--laptop--slash--men-s-bag--slash--women-s-ba

Really like this one, my only concern is it may be too small for college

dude if you are getting a 325 dollar backpack you should get the one that you want, in the colorway that you want.

This is what I have and always use
Bretty gud desu

What that one

yes

that looks pretty sweet, found the link for those curious, might get one myself: ebay.com/itm/Men-Women-Vintage-Army-Canvas-Backpack-Rucksack-School-Satchel-Travel-Hiking-Bag-/400832319970

Nice, good looking out handsome. I'm gonna cop one.

Np, I ended up copping the coffee color

I'm leaning either Khaki or Coffee, I'm on the fence.

These are nice messenger bags, unfortunately IMO, the fedora wearing losers also killed the shoulder bag.

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Style-Mens-Canvas-Shoulder-Casual-School-Military-Messenger-Travel-Bag-/351534905818

nice

That's pretty nice

Got a price

This.

See if you can get one of the modular Arkiv bags instead. The standard bags are good but the Arkivs are just better, even leaving aside the modularity.

I have a chrome barrage which is somewhat similar. You should check out the other chrome bags to see if they have something you like. Everything chrome makes is easier on your wallet than mission.

Is Khaki most effay? I kinda like gray. Half of these bags don't look anything like the color they're named after. Green? Yellow?

Just wait till they restock otherwise ur gonna waste your money on a stupid color backpack that u don't even want

I ordered khaki and coffee, I couldn't decide between light and dark.... I may have a shopping problem.

Going onto my fourth year of college with it and still going strong. Although mine was when they still used dark leather on the straps. Don't konw what cuck decided light was a good one.

I'm gonna put a few patches on it.

own this; paid retail
don't give a fuck if everybody on Veeky Forums hates it

w2c

That's real nice senpai.

Not distinctively Veeky Forums but Tom Bihn makes excellent and durable bags. I've been using their Smart Alec daily for about 3 years and it doesn't show any noticeable wear.

Everlane brah