Ray Bans

Which should I get?

Ray Bans are a high price and popular but not too popular. They are expensive but not too expensive they're also constantly in style.

So my questions is...

Wayfarer or Aviators?

Or these.

warby parker, ray bans are disgusting

Dark wood clubmasters

It completely depends on your face shape

Damn those are sexy

What are these?

Oh my Ill check these out.

They seem like a mix between Wayfarer and Aviator but with a wood finish.

Or Gucci Sunglasses

These are fucking expensive tho, i love them :( There are cheaper versions not made of wood wich still are sexier than both wayfarers and aviators

on another note, if you watch a pic of someone wearing them and you go "Oh shit these dont look that great" its possibly because you are looking at the light wood version

raybans on ebay are pretty cheap. 50$

Jesus thats 100 more than wayfarers.

Check out the non wood versions, there is one wich from a far is literally unrecognazible that its not the wood one, which are the ones im buying

Are these polarized and will that matter?

Yeah I found them on Amazon.

They have black and gold kind of like the wayfarer and are less.

Im very stupid, i dont get your description but i was talking about pic related.
Not sure about if they are polarized, but they are ray ban, even their shitty ones have some kind of nice protection against the sun its not some weak brand

Its like those except its just black and gold.

So in your opinion those are more classy than the Wayfarers?

It really depends on the shape of your face and what fits you but in my opinion:
Clubmasters>>>>>Wayfarers
Not that wayfarers are bad by any means, please please please try them before buying them

So Aviators are out of the question.

Are Aviators even in style?

Aviators were my favorite until i realized they didnt fit me :(
Once again this is my opinion, the opinion of a mexican who could know jack shit but still:

Clubmasters>> Aviators (Not for me)>>>> Wayfarers

Taking into consideration the fact that wayfarers are already very cool

Clubmasters look nice kind of like an inbetween the two.

>people actually recommending ray ban
wow

Yeah man i only buy them Naharujui Mikimototo designer Yeezy glasses BTW Viva Loose technowear Viva Naruto

BTW Fuck stan smith amirite

What do you recommend senpai?

No Veeky Forumsg love for Maui Jim?

Question Veeky Forums

How can you tell if Wayfarers are too small for your face? I got the standard 50mm ones a week ago but I kinda feel they're too small but the other 54mm were too big I believe. not sure what to do...

Also I have a kinda oblong/rectangle face so does that fuck me over to begin with?

Yeah Im afraid mine wont look good on me

Do you have any pics with the glasses on?

ray bans are shit but not because they're popular
if you literally took one minute out of your day to use google you would find dozens of brands offering superior prices quality and designs

Aviators kinda have a bad rep because they are often worn by tryhards and also people that think putting on a pair is all it takes to look good.

Wayfarers are classic and they my seem a bit preppy, you really cant go wrong with a pair.

Always on the streets being social only place i look is sunglass hut
Banter aside recomend some, im being serious, no trash talk, geniunely interested
Also no, Ray bans are not shit because there are better ones out there

Ray bans "justin" also are very versatile.

Hello Veeky Forumsmily, only thread going where I might be able to get some solid advise. I need a pair of sweet shades. I have a pair of ray bans, prescription because I'm blind as a diabetic bat. Getting contacts this week. Want to try something new besides aviators but I don't know what will work well with my face shape. Pic very related... It's my face.

If you want serious advice then wait for me to finish dinner, meanwhile check this pic i stole from Leddit after a 5 sec Google search

kuboraum is the answer

can't I'm at work. sorry.

So ultimately RayBans are a safe in style choice.

As for which kind.

Either Wafarer or Clubmasters.

look at

i have both, i had Persols, but i prefer the RB Wayfarers over any other model, i guess it depends on your style, Clubmasters i don't like

you can find Wayfarer-style Persols or the Oakley Frogskins, Warby Parker Winston, Han Kjobenhavn Wolfgang are quite similar too

also if you decide to cop the Wayfarers, get the originals (it comes in different sizes, i have the biggest, which has a different shape and i think this is the rarest), anyway, select a size which fits your face, just don't get the newer models, those are shyte

those are fake m8

I own these Rayna's but I don't know the name though

what about these?i may get them myself

Whats my face shape? I can never tell. Thanks.

One more photo if you need it, apologies for the shitty stickers.

fucked up

please dont bully

sorry senpai,id say oblong

thank you fambalam

Heart shaped

check the infograph

>Ray Bans
>not too popular

this
these are easily the most popular brand of sunglasses and frames where I live

Seconding this

are you joking? tortoise will always be superior to wood or black

tortoise is a bit overdone at this point

>buying anything from Luxottica

fucking sheep

still not bad, however look at wood and tell me they are not the superior ones, come on

What style of glasses would fit my ugly mug best?

aviators,

non ironically

>not too popular
they are easily the most normie sunglasses you can get

I've tried aviators before, and they look almost too big on my face.

don't have a picture of them on me, sorry

>not too popular

most came in 3 different sizes, the smallest is for women though

btw guys, what or some other brands you recommend? similar price as RB would be great

Maui Jim are nice