drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

these boots are sick i wish i had money

Fit pics of this colorway?

Can I wash a UC double layer using the delicate option of my washing machine?

Yes, but only if it's front loading. I do this all the time.

Put it in a garment bag, use delicate detergent, and put it on the most delicate wash setting you have. They'll be fine, just lay them out to dry.

Is it just me or does rick look goofy on taller people? i cant imagine seeing a 6'2 person casually wearing full rick around

Does anyone here wear geos with jeans & not look like a goofball? I don't think I've ever seen them look good with jeans

carry around a styrofoam cup to round out the look too.

what season was this?

Island

guys, what kind of underwear do you wear

i need some recs, i like my hugo boss briefs but they keep getting holes in between the legs

calvin klien

the bitches love it

exoficio

depends on the rick

slim formalish rick would look killer on tall skeletons, feels like sock runners were made for them

you got a point, but what about leggings and pods

probably wouldnt look too ridiculous on like, footballplayermode guys, idk

still pretty silly tho

raw bison hide soaked in my own piss and shit

its what rick would've wanted

the fuck you say nigga

Honestly if you block out the giant thumb poking out of his neck-area that's a pretty good fit.

I'm about to go to sleep but if no one does it by morning I might photoshop all of those thumbs to wear that fit.

Any of you ever get comments on wearing Rick? Some guy told me "nice Ramones dude" today, it felt good desu

Whats a good price for second hand pod shorts

pls do

where do you live?
nyc here, no compliments yet

I know preseason just started and it's jumping ahead, but when do F/W sales usually start again?

Sorry for being a poor Veeky Forumsg. Here is a pic of a ROQT to compensate.

A few compliments in AZ (where I live) a few in San Francisco when I've visited. Occasional stares of recognition I think.

And one person who (jokingly) called them knockoff converse, which I thought was incredible.

Why doesn't anyone ever mention @thefeaturedarticle

200-250

i want rick cargos badly but im going to be spending like 400-500 fucks sake

Oliver is the easiest example for me to track down, but definitely not the only one I've seen. And I personally do it sometimes, although I'm more prone to wearing runners or Ramones. Skinny stacked jeans really are best, and it helps to lace them up a bit tighter.

Every 6 months, when new seasons roll out. So June/December are the big months. But keep checking, I've found deals at all intervals in between.

You're probably okay to do it, but I don't think it will be as gentle as hand washing - more likely to stretch and weaken the fabric over time. I think preserving a ~$400 t shirt is worth the small amount of effort it takes to hand wash.

Not my shirt though. Report back if you do it.

I feel like if i were to wear jeans + geos id tuck the tongue inside the jeans

Hmmm, was trying to pick up a winter jacket before then. Could pick up a SS 16 Fishtail now brand new for around 650 but I really wanted the FW one since I know it'll be heavier but will have to wait a bit for the price to drop. Decisions decisions.

I don't think that would look good. Any pair of jeans wide enough to fit over the tongue would be too wide to really look good with the silhouette of the geos. You'd just have big ol' trunk legs with moon boots sticking out the bottom.

There's like 2 fits(?) maybe that I've seen with pants over geos that worked, and it was always more formal and flowy things like astaires.

i gotta disagree with you my man, the reason prisoners and geos look good together is because theyre both big and clunky which goes with the silloutte, slim jeans stacked over geos would look great imo, while skinnies and geos the contrast is just too great to be appealing

>also rick doesnt wear skinnies

>mfw i wish rog was more active

Fair, but you still shouldn't put them over the tongue - this kills the silhouette.

And Rick always tucks.

More to the point, Rick really only wears one outfit. So he might not be the best model in this case.

Anyone have more pics of the sandals from ss13 (pictured)? I have never seen men wear em outside of the runway and I feel like I can't pull them off.

GOAT outfit. Looks basic af too

Flea wearing papaya Geos

How did i do?

ill try it out tm and we'll see, maybe the picture in my head isnt as good as i think it is

pic related doesnt look good to me at all

Nice, what shirt?

If i dont feel like wearing prisoners i wear them with stiff as fuck, covered in half a spray bottle of starch black jeans i got. I wear them on my hips and they stack like crazy and have a good silhouette.

There is a local store where i live called FourHorsemenShop and its a drop shoulder bamboo stretch t. I recomend you look them up, not too sure whether the one i have is still for sale but they might have a varient of it

pics?

Im biased cause i hate geos og colorway and that you shouldnt wear pods and geos together with knee length socks.

I dont have any but ill post one when i wear them next time.

Without*

Ill wear some knee high socks next time and see if i look any better, thanks user

I have a 100% silk Rick shirt that I've basically never washed because it's dry clean only. Will it fuck the shirt up if I just hand wash it in a sink or something?

If its dry clean only, u should probably only dry clean it

I hand wash all my silk Rick items desu, just let it air dry after and you're good

ty bby

anybody got any sock runner inspo pics? Prefferrably spring/summer

Whats your best instructions for handwashing?

No but heres an idea, tech sock runners+leggings+pods+olive or black fishermen sweater with loose knitting so you can see under it+dickflap under.
Im gonna do this once I cop sock runners, would look good with tech ones too.

Which one to cop lads

Left, Cargos all the way

burh slainbabyny.com

Prisoners, the cargos are techy. Depends on your wardrobe actually.

embargo slainbaby.com

>tfw you blow thousands on other designers and now that you like rick more you cant have that money back to buy more rick.

grailed my nigga

what designers

raf, margiela, ann d. Fuck grailed id rather keep them than sell them at half of what i paid.

you can wear some ann d with rick

That happened to me. Not thousands but ~2000$. Returned ~400$ by selling on grailed and still have 3 pieces that i donr wear and cant sell even at 1/3 of what i have paid.
Feels sad man, but now i choose clothes so fucking carefully. Even if it's brand new pod shorts in my size for 200$ i take 2-3 days to think if i really need them.

yo i was thinking of copping these for a while now. did you buy tts or sized up here?

i went tts even tho it is drop shoulder and it fits me perfect, if you are in between sizes, size down as again it is drop shoulder

fucking scammer

Right for Ramones, left for Geos

can i get a rate?? wearing my favorite rick

not bad not bad. but... it needs more grails. take pic related for example. I have acquired all these grails one at a time over an 18 month period. Each grail builds on the other to create a grail synergy where the whole exceeds the sum of the parts. Keep trying kid. Youll probably make it :)

Forgot something?

Guys, do you throw clothes together or just have 2-3 different outfits which you dont change significantly?
I mean i have good combos which often get a lot of compliments on Veeky Forums. But i dont stick to them much, every day i change outfit and sometimes it's just total trash (like today - dark dust DL tee, memphis jeans and 3xBlack Vicious runners), but i actually dont care much. I just have an idea what i want to wear next day before sleep and i wear it.
Are you guys doing the same or you have some fits with items, that couldnt be combined with each other, and change the fits every time, not a single pieces?
I know it sounds stupid a bit, but im bored at work and want some discussion.

where has ed u and birthday been

Is 700 usd a good sale price for mainline ramones or does it get lower?

at the candy shop nigga

The thing is you would be reasonably attractive if you wernt so painfully autistic

>Adidas Tech Runners
>TTS or down 0.5

Just got my Tech Runners and I'm glad I didn't size down, that would have killed my feet.

Waywt, ROG? Rate the fit edition (:

Ive sized 0,5 down and now it's a big pain in the ass (feet actually) to wear them. Edit the sticky guys. (Me )

I have all the fits that look good in my mind and wear them depending on how I feel.

If you just throw shit on it's not gonna look bad cause most rick pieces work with each other, but it won't look great.

Actually happened to me today while I was wandering through a Dior Homme boutique. Granted it was from the sales person so that was probably her job to make compliments but still.

In the past I've had a random sales person (one of those who stop you in the middle of a mall and try to sell whatever skincare product) literally do a head turn and interrupt his talking colleague to go "damnnnn" and ask me where I got my shoes from.

Both times it was about my techrunners.

All of my socks get comments all the time.

Also got a 'Dam Nigguh' from some random roadman once, that was interesting

Both, but if you could only get one now go for cargos.

Those that own sock sneakers; when you're walking around will the socks slowly fall down and/or excessively stack around the lower calf/ankle?

I want to buy a pair eventually but when I tried them on I felt like they didn't really hug my calf as nicely as I would've liked and I thought maybe they would gradually slide down as the leg moved.

I probably need to work out my legs.

Got dickflap tank and mainline DL today
Dunno if I will keep either though, feels like the tank doesn't work that well with my current wardrobe and it would look better if I was more Veeky Forums and the DL is dust and I think I'd prefer black one.

You gotta remember to size down at least 1, to 1.5 sizes.

Yeah when I tried it I went down 1 size but there was still a lot of room. Maybe this Saturday when I'm at the shop I'll have another dress up session.

The way they're structured means that they won't fall down, atleast not in my case.

Yeah, like Fabricman says here. Even if you don't size down enough that they are skin-tight, the way they are structured they aren't just gonna slide off your foot or roll-over themselves down to your ankles. They just stack up a bunch around the top of the ankle is all.

The back seam is relatively inflexible, so its rigidity helps keep the shaft upright.

why would anyone get those socks over those?

Why not both :^)

I don't follow. Anyway I think both look great and aim to get both eventually.

I got both. Probably gonna get the adidas leather stretch boot too once it releases just so I can have it in leather and suede. Rick sock shoes are just so damn good.

I kinda like sock ramones better to be honest