Do you believe in seasonal dressing, Veeky Forums...

Do you believe in seasonal dressing, Veeky Forums? Do you try to alter your wardrobe based on the weather and the time of the year?

Yea you fucking idiot. Its common knowledge that winter is cold and summer is hot.

you dont alter your wardrobe every season, you have a wardrobe that accomodates all seasons
and yes, if you dont have different clothes for different seasons youre a moron

No, I wear my swimsuit out on a snowy day.

Faggot.

Yes you fucking dolt, do you not go outside?

No I make an effort to always wear my winter coats in the summer. The past week of 100+ degree weather has been rough, but other than the fainting spells and hospital bills from heat stroke it wasn't too bad. We suffer for fashion you know.

>user didn't really think his first post trough

im pretty sure half of Veeky Forums wears black every day

It's just so versatile.

I live in Florida so no, plus I could really care less. My wardrobe is pretty neutral

no because i live in socal

Veeky Forums shows off one more time. Op obviously meant changing your style accordingly to given season, i. e. wearing prep only in autumn.

Fuckin goals.

>i. e. wearing prep only in autumn

Elaborate on this please. What "style" would you wear in the other seasons??

btw is this board sfw or nsfw?

why wouldnt you?

Comfycore looks like it'd be best suited for autumn/winter. All those cozy layers are too hot for spring/summer.

Techwear for spring, palewave for summer, americana for fall, comfycore for winter.

Link for w2c sweater?

Anyway I find that I can wear stuff in the winter with more layers, so more jackets, collared shirts and scarves

It absorbs more heat than lighter fabrics. In my country the health department or whatever it is called even made some announcements inviting metalheads to wear white.

I live in San Diego. We don't really have seasons.

Burn

Do you not own a sweater faggot?

What country offers health advice specifically to metalheads?

Yes.
Everything changes with the season. Materials, colors, cuts is all dictated by your surroundings

No because the weather is roughly the same year long.