Should I trim my leg hair?

Should I trim my leg hair?

I never really paid attention to my leg hair, but a few days ago my cousin asked me laughingly when was the last time I trimmed my legs (she wasn't trying to be mean, it was more of a funny comment I guess). That made me start wondering, I know I'm pretty hairy but is it so bad that I have to trim it? Also since it's summer there's no other way than to wear shorts so I think if there is something wrong with my leg hair I really have take care of it.

Seriously tho I've got no idea if it looks bad or good or neutral

it makes you look like a neanderthal, but maybe thats the look youre going for

Nah, who cares? You might want to get your leg straightened though. It looks bent.

Dont do it. It looks fine.

not unless you want to shave it all the way. which feels incredible by the way. you will never look at sheets the same way again.

Use a beard trimmer on its highest grade

Idk man. I just use a trimmer to whittle mine down so that my legs don't look like pic related.

ur leg looks fuckin broken dude. wtf

ur more hairy than the average human by far dude. if u wanna trim go for it. just dont shave bald cuz having itchy legs is not fa

it does because I bent it for the photo to get the right angle
since the highest grade varies in different models, how long do you think should hair be after being trimmed?

i have this and im asian :(

You must be the wrong kind of asian.

Same amount of hair as this guy. So trimming it a lil should be good?

wtf niggas. Wax it instead.

I have a moderate-light amount of body hair right now at 22. I don't see a reason to trim what i have now, I think it compliments my semi-big body. I would be trimming around my dick if i was with someone at the moment.

I trim mine every once in a while, but I wouldn't obsess over it if I were you. Obviously, if you're gonna be wearing shorts or swim trunks, that would be the time you would want to be a little more consistent. But in the winter time, I normally don't trim my leg hair at all.

For any moderately hairy dudes on here, pick up one of these. They work like a fucking charm and can anywhere from the chest down.

*trim anywhere

How does this work on pubes? I don't really have a problem trimming the main "patch" area, it more the underside / balls that gets tricky. Have yet to find something that works easily and without cutting the fuck out of my sack

This works pretty well on the balls. You might get a snag or two, but it's better than anything I've used. My pubes have never looked better 2bh.

anyone can recommend anything cheaper? I'd like my first trimmer to be a little less expensive just to get hold of it

It's fine OP. Don't listen to those prepubescent metrosexuals

Shaving anything other than your face is pretty gay
But if you can grow and pull off a beard then do it

norelco master race reporting
I use it for chest and belly though
quicker to just run regular clippers on my legs

how long do you trim your leg hair to be?
I'm unsure what length of trimmer I should set it to

It looks horrible, not because there is so much hair but because your skin is so pale and it contrasts extremely with the dark hair.

so the solution is to get tanned?

I havent shaved or trimmed my legs in years at this point, im pretty tan and the hair on my legs grows kinda like a sock?

idk how else to describe it but its hairiest by my shins and progressively hairs get lighter and thinner past my knees, theyre also not ridiculously hairy at any point either.

gay

Trimming your leg hair is gonna make stand out even more and look even worse.

Just sit tight, hairy dudes will be Veeky Forums in a year's time anyway. I might even say it's timeless hahahaha.

Man there's no exact science to it. Just start with the guard at its longest setting, and then slowly start taking it down until you hair is at a length that looks good to you. If I were to attempt to give you an exact measurement, I would say aim for your hairs to be no longer than 1 inch, and no shorter than 1/2 inch.

You really can't go wrong, and if you do fuck up, just don't wear shorts for a week or two

>Caring what women think

NO!!! Sraight Men are supposed to be natural/masculine
I fucking hate sleeping with a guy and his legs are prickly.
I love a hairy chest also.

Work out and get bigger legs, the amount of hair only looks weird because you have chicken legs. Hairy legs aren't a big deal though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

if you're gentle it works perfectly. every time I've snagged has just been when I've been impatient

I'm a cheap motherfucker but this was one of the best purchases of my life. Bought back in high school, still using it 8 years later

are you ugly or wat

>would have been considered a masculine god in the 70's
>men of today are basically hairless

When will it get better senpai?
>