Do you like fashion?

Do you like fashion?

NO

How come?

Honestly, this is fucking creepy at this point. It's not just a few pictures being reposted, I'm literally seeing 5-10 new pic every day

Um, please stick to the topic. We're discussing fashion.

im so glad there was a discusion on /b/ yesterday about finding out who you are, few people are looking to dox you

not sure who the real eliza is anymore

timestamp or stop creeping

less and less thanks to Veeky Forums

thats what this bitch gets for trying to whore out on Veeky Forums of all places

finish her

kek i hope this is real
troll the faggot pretending to be some autistic girl

But I'm not the one pretending to be her user. I'm just posting her pics because I think she's qt, don't you agree?

Also do you like fashion?

lmao /b/ is full of dumb 12 year olds

does this bitch ever post a full fit pic?

who are capable of doxxing. ive seen it a handfull of times and itd be nice as fuck when we catch this faggots details.

I dunno man. Keep posting the pics, just don't pretend to be her. Is this guy using the same trip as her?

To be honest, I like clothes and dressing for myself, not fashion tho.

Who is this girl and what's the drama surrounding her? I don't pay attention to this shit like I used to.

Also yes I like fashion.

SEconding this question

Some junkie that posted on r9k and made money from beta orbiters. One orbiter and gave her money to buy a ticket, so he could meet with her, but of course she bought heroin. She also did short YouTube videos. That's all I know.

No, not really. I'm more interested in different people's individual styles.

she is probably the worst trip/waifu/girl to come out of Veeky Forums. she is such a fucking attention slut its redic. i wish mods would fucking ban her since shes like 17

but the thing I heard is that its not even her but a guy who she knows who pretends he's her.
Also heroin

I don't like Eliza but I don't hate her either. She's just a young shitposting girl, I hope nobody ruins her life.

its not her , also she's addicted to drugs that are currently allready ruining her life.

Who are "capable" of reverse image search, Googling names, and checking exif data. You're a dumbass. Eliza's an anonymous poster on a Veeky Forums board. It doesn't matter unless he does something that's actually illegal.

eliza used to post to /r9k/ and /b/ a lot. some say shes in a mental hospital now because of drug abuse but i never really followed this drama

but shes not that anonymous, there are skype logs from her and she did a lot of youtube videos

link?