Ctrl+f

>Ctrl+f
>No tattoo thread
Tattoo thread

that is horrible. Way oversized, doesn't look like he put too much thought into how the position of the bird's body would look on his chest.

this is the definition of edgy

lol

better than the first one, but I feel bad for people with eagles on their chest. It's so played out already, it's the male equivalent of a tramp stamp now.

it's okay I guess, looks like it's on the back of his leg and not somewhere very prominent, so whatever.

again, fine because it's the back of the leg

These kinds of tattoos are only a good idea on paper. Who is this tattoo for? Is it for yourself? If so, why not just actually go "obtain it yourself" instead of just writing it down on your body, if you really need a reminder on your leg to do things for yourself, you're probably not the type of person who will ever actually do much. If it's for other people, then you're just a douchebag. Definitely one of the worst tattoos in this thread. The only explanations for this are it was an impulse tattoo and this guy is a manchild, or he thought about getting it forever and how cool and tough it would make him, but never actually thought about a real reason he needs to put this on him and what the repercussions would be.

best one here so far

neat tattoo

I can't tell if she purposely wanted it to look like a man is falling out of her vagina or not, and I can't figure out if that would make this tattoo better or worse.

>I didn't get enough attention from my father as a child.jpg

I wish she was someone I knew IRL so I could call her "dagger pussy" on a daily basis. What a goofy tattoo, "ooo look at me, I'm not like all the other girls, I'm a badass girl, I have a dagger tattooed above my pussy and a wild assortment of doodles down my arm and across my body! I'm wild and carefree and do doggy style, you can't get what I have to give from just anyone!"

Why do girls suck at everything?

Maybe if they weren't born with a vagina they'd have some use other than as an onahole with opinions.

>that guy who feels the need to comment on every post as if he's some kind of authority on the subject

fag

What a cunt. To everyone who posted their tattoos and this guy shit on them, ignore him hes just a cunt. Most of the tats posted are pretty cool.

Posting mine now a long time healed. Colors faded a lot but detail is still there.

why dont you post your own tattoo to be commented on coward?

oh you probably dont have any

L

>being this butthurt about mistakes that aren't even yours

Why am I a cunt? I gave about half of them decent responses, it's not my fault the other half of these tattoos are complete shit. And btw OP just posted a bunch of tattoos he found on google or something, nobody's feeliez got hurt, you bleeding heart faggot.

>oh you probably don't have any

Of course I don't, I'm not an impulsive manchild who feels the need to get every passing thought I have carved into my skin forever. Why don't you show me your tattoos? I'd be happy to call your ink lame too. Judging by your knee-jerk emotional reaction to my anonymous post on this laotian cartoon comic board, you must be a guy with an eagle on his chest or a melodramatic catch phrase on your arm. You're definitely not a guy with a funny ufo or a falling vagina man tattoo, otherwise you'd probably be a cool guy.

>doesnt have any tattoos
>talks like hes an authority who knows anything

yeah ok kid go back to looking at fashion blogs from your mums basement

Heres one of mine anyway

Man I've always wanted a nature tattoo but I can never think of great concepts, this one is real dope, saved to inspo

>go back to looking at fashion blogs from your mums basement

Why are you saying this as if you're not doing the same thing?

Nice Wavves tattoo, you're still a fag though.

Yo OP, hold dat!

>wavves

you disgust me

I'm planning to get a stick and poke tattoo of an XD on my ankle. Opinions? Also, post stick and poke inspo.

Dude that's like 13 year old tier. I wouldn't do it.

the worst kind of poster

do it

Can I get any ideas on army tattoos? I hate the cringe tier shit I've been finding and this is the only one I like so far.

I'm pretty set on this and I'm getting a stick and poke anyway so this sems like the best option
Ill post pics when i do

>i have no tattoos: the post

Maybe I didn't understand. Is it like the internet usage of it or something else?

the album is pretty good but i dont love wavves or anything. I just liked how it looked so i got it.

God... this is why tattoos have stopped being cool. Just a bunch of goofy guys getting stuff on them forever because it looked cool at the time no matter what it represents.

Yeah, its kind of an autistic-ironic joke between me and my friends as well

Just got this one on Saturday have a bunch more but only have this pic

Yeah sorry then my opinion remains the same.

Kek

Pretty much the whole point lol

Yeah it all g I'm just autistic I guess

Just because that tattoo isnt about the album, doesnt mean its not about anything. And even then, why do tattoos have to 'mean' something?

Like sure I associate things with every tattoo I get, but those things probably wont matter to anyone else. so why not just get things that look cool as well?

What would you rather, a cool tattoo without meaning or a really shitty one with?

Pic is inspo, I'd like something like this without colour and simple form.

Normally I'm not a fan of pop culture tats but this ones done pretty well artistically, and placement is good for it too so I've ended up liking it a lot.

If youre still here, just curious, do you have many other tats and what style are they?

I really like this one, man

Thank you and yes i have 6 others and there all black work tattoos but like traditional style idk how to explain. I have louis riel(leader of the metis people Canadian thing) an hour glass a wolf a dagger (typical) an oni mask and an ankh cross(wish i never got it). Its funny cause i fucking hate color but i love the Simpsons and my dads a mountie and i love my country so i just had to do it plus its on my ankle its really just a novelty

nice man, good kek

do anyone have pic related in a better resolution?

Post some pics, im interested

Fuck off rice gum

Ugh maybe, i probably wont post all but i know i have a pic of the dagger so hold on

Your unit have a nickname or saying or well, anything unique about it? Or hell even an inside joke? Seen these a few times and they all look pretty cool

Here's the dagger

My oni mask

>comments on every fucking post

holy shit I wish this was a bannable offense

dem wild roses

you Albertan?

Why would you get something so small in such a big space? Placement seems like utter shit imo

You're white arnt you

Cause im just doing a patch sleeve personal preference
Oh yeahhhh you know it

Is a compass rose too effeminate?

are you effeminate? if yes, then yes
if no then no

well i guess i was just being a faggot about it

no shit sherlock.

desu I like the simpsons one the best. The artist is good, but a dagger and oni face are just a bit trashy to me. They're well done though so if you like that sort of thing then they're great.

Thanks and haha yeah i know i just thought they looked cool desu only reason i got them.

That's** not desu lol

>And even then, why do tattoos have to 'mean' something?
>why not just get things that look cool as well?

oh my god grow the fuck up

never had a tattoo, always thought they were fucking stupid, can anyone please tell me how they can justify having a t-shirt design etched onto their skin for the rest of their life and somehow be okay with this?

it's just screams insecurity and vapidness

please don't reply with "dunno it looks cool and girls think it's sexy", i'll automatically assume you are a fucking moron

they're just not for you.

nothing more I can say, every thread some user comes in, shitposting, spamming and hollering about how tattoos are garbage, ugly, lame etc etc.

the fact of the matter it, tattoos just simply aren't for them. If you can't understand the idea of someone else getting an image they like etched onto their body (much less you) then no off handed internet debate is going to change that.

The fact that you said "it's just screams insecurity and vapidness" lets me know they just arn't your thing. espec the 'just' part you have a preemptive & unequivocal disliking of them.

It may change in time, I know loads of ppl who used to hate tattoos but now have them. you may never like them and thats fine. Not everyone has to get inked.
Just please don't be that guy who always tries to put tattoos on blast, those ppl are always so autistic and annoying.

Ever bought a painting?

Lots of people don't understand why you'd buy art and put it on your wall, just for decoration.

Some folks don't understand why you'd want to decorate your skin.

Some folks like wearing nice clothes, some folks like ornamenting their skin, some folks like decorating their walls.
Just because you don't have the power to understand it doesn't mean it's not valid. Pussy.

it's totally vapid, but i legitimately think if done right they look awesome

Glad I'm not the only autist on Veeky Forums. When you get down to it, there's almost no good reason for a tattoo. The best reason there is (and really the only reason these days) is "it looks cool," and that's a horribly stupid reason to put something on your body forever, as if your tastes never change as you grow up. Every other explanation people give for tattoos is always horse shit unless it's memorializing the death of a loved one or a prison/military/gang tattoo.

>nothing more I can say

You would have actually made a point if you didn't go on to write a mini-essay about something that already explains itself, even if was a horse shit rebuttal. The fact that you had to keep going on to defend something that apparently didn't need further defending just proves his point. Tattoos really do scream insecurity.

>No tattoo thread

That's because tattoos aren't Veeky Forums

You're on Veeky Forums. Do you wear nice clothes?

Why would you not just wear the cheapest, most comfortable clothes you can find? God, wearing expensive or nice clothes just screams insecurity. Theres almost no good reason to buy expensive shoes.

Do you realize how much of a faggot you sound like?

Honestly I don't usually buy expensive clothes, but wearing expensive or nice clothes is probably more comfortable than wearing cheap shit since the fabrics and quality are usually nicer, so that's a practical reason for doing such a thing. Also, there's the social benefit (as opposed to the social detriment of tattoos) of wearing nice clothes that actually match and look good on you. People can look at you and think "wow that guy is well put together, and those shoes look pretty expensive, he must be living well!" While with tattoos all you're expressing to other people is that you have poor impulse control, don't think things through very thoroughly, and want to look like a russian prisoner even though you've probably never even been in a fist fight. The main reason I, along with most people, think so poorly of tattoos is that they're forever. There's just about nothing that needs to be displayed on your body forever and it just SCREAMS "I make bad decisions." Just really think about it, what good reason do you have for putting a bird on your chest for the rest of your life? So people can look at you when you take your shirt off at pool parties and go "hey, that guy has a bird on his chest?" Is that dagger on your shoulder really improving your life in any way? The only reason 95% of people get tattoos is because they have this idea that it makes them look interesting or tough and then once someone asks them about the doodle on their body, they show everyone how much of a fool they really are as they stand around trying to mumble a decent justification for having a pistol with a rose imprinted on their ribs for the rest of their life. The best thing they usually say is the honest truth that they just thought it looked cool, which again only reinforces what everyone was already thinking anyway, but at least he's honest enough to admit it. What's worse is the more common horse shit answers where they make up meanings for them and pretend it's really deep.

I dont have any dagger on my shoulder, I'm the Mucha guy. Repostng my tat to show you what I mean.

What does this say about me? Theres no ideology, if someone asks me what it is, I'd just say beautiful.

Ultimately your clothes and your tattoos are just another method of self expression. If your tattoos are just a dagger or a rose like youve said then yeah I think what you're expressing is boring. But if its visually interesting or makes you think then it just adds to your visual personality.

nice tat

Don't listen to this faggot here

These are actually dope

>pic is mine

lmao hope ur not serious

who the fuck thinks this looks cool

Pics pls

damn this is nice, but placement is meh, it would look so good wrapped around an arm

Love it

>tattoos
>fashion
what

Have to get background done on the double robot one, gonna be joining the robots together eventually.

Veeky Forums how would you turn this into a tattoo
>Inb4 it's tacky
i dont care but im trying to figure out how to make it into something you'd be able to put on your body

These threads always remind me why I'm glad I didn't get a tattoo when I was 18 and stupid.

Same here, I was so so close to being another eagle chested faggot for the rest of my life and I'm so glad I held off on getting it. These threads are a great reminder that just because something is cool in the moment, doesn't mean it'll be cool forever.

Except for maybe that crane tattoo, that one really is beautiful, only decent tattoo in this thread.

I really wanna hear your reasoning for getting "GORE-TEX" tattooed across your foot. I mean, you put it on your foot, so you knew it was a shamefully dumb idea even before you got it, so why get it at all?

You'd take those lines, and then put them somewhere on your body. That simple

I got it on the foot because it means something for me, doesn't really matter if people see it or not. For me its an reminder that I went trough alot but still made it. Gore-tex being waterproof.

When I pass the N1 test I'm gonna get a junji ito tattoo.

Plenty of time to decide.

robot guy, Thanks man, of the 3 the crane is my least favourite too, I plan on expanding similar colours over my shoulder and onto my arm, I think it will look less out of place then

Go to thr fucking gym you fat fuck

would be cool if you got the same artist to extend the sky down your ribs and around the robots so it looks like it's all one big picture.