CDB

Just got Clarks Desert Boots in Beeswax leather. How did I do Veeky Forums?

Got them 20% off.

i wouldn't pay more than 50 dollars for them

I have them, they alright if a bit overpriced for what they are

Make sure you wear them with raw denim :^)

I was thinking about light blue OCBD.

why would it be bait? they're fine

CDBs are comfy as fuck and have a slim profile, which is great. Not worth their price at retail, so you did good.

People are gonna start making fun of you, though, if only because Veeky Forums used to monomaniacally obsess about CDBs, raw denim, and peacoats.

I got a pair of a sand coloured ones in suede for my linen focused "it's 1916 and I was seperated from my british colonial regiment"-look. Pretty comfy.

Can someone explain the appeal of these fucking shoes? They're ugly and uninteresting

They look serious, simple and mature.

Shoulda got wallabees

Got the exact same pair for 20% off too due to a pricing mix-up. Great shoes, and they feel like they'll last me a generous amount of time.

On the lookout for a pair of black boots now to complete my winter-footwear wardrobe.

clarks desert mali black if you don't mind owning so much clarks lol

Nigga did we just travel back to 2008

Kek

CDBs are the Uggs for men.

it's good shoes, you did right.

those shoes look immensely uncomfortable

>Bark's Clesert Doot
>2016

Hope you sized down nigga

but they are very comfortable and easy to break.

They will look better when aged, and they are both durable and cheap.

I would only buy the Oakwood suedes or the Beewax, but overall I don't like how they fit.

Sure did my man. A whole size.

Why are you wearing oven mittens?

who /wallabee/ master race here?

>>/reddit/

Are those Uggs?

Bought some and returned them.

They felt really goofy when I tried them on IRL and I couldn't stop thinking and feeling like a Reddit nu-male lemanlyman cuck.

It's all in your head. You returning them just makes you what you described and you don't even have the shoes.

GOAT clarks model coming thru

To protect him from all that flame on his feet pham.

>no trigenic flexes

you'd think these would be bigger since they're basically yeezys in every aspect minus the branding

Nyt yeezys are ugly and people know it but wear them only because mass psychosis and the brand.

Hey gramps. Are your slippers made out of a cheap sofa?

Yeezys are only desirable because of the brand.

Instant upgrade.

'if walmart sold visvim'

Can anyone else attest to wallabees? Thinking of copping soon. Would they hold up if I walk frequently (nyc)?

the sole on mine hold up fine like it hasn't started wearing down or anything but it'll get dirty as fuck fast and looks mildly icky

it's also good shoes, you can buy them.

It's 10years to late brah wait another 10 and they will be back

Wtf is the leather on beeswax. It's like between suede and regular leather you can polish.

It's just leather mate. You can polish it just the same and it's far from suede. What are you on about?

I got the beeswax ones today and the leather feels weird and every scrape leaves a big contrast mark.
Not sure if they turn "normal leather" when I polish them, gonna leave them as is for few weeks and think again what I do for them.

Wallabees are fuck ugly.
Only over effeminate queers like and buy them,so you.

They're actually really uncomfortable and the insole is really shiny which means my feet slip about, and the insole can't be removed.

Is that the original iPhone? lmao

These soles are the best.

higher waisted jeans and this is a1

When you treat them, every single scuff goes away.