Hey Veeky Forums is this guitar effay?

Hey Veeky Forums is this guitar effay?

yes

get a mustang, those lipstick pickups are low output AF and sound like glass up a cats anus

only if it's a good guitar user

craftsmanship and a dope tone is effay

>can't recognize a dano

>modern dano
>garbage

I think this guitar is effay, only my opinion. everyone and their mother has a jaguar/mustang/caster.

Is mine effay?

Aside from the shitty "Pls no sue Leo" headstock and clashing body/pickguard colors, it looks nice.

Got it for cheap because of the shitty paint job the last owner did. Tone is amazing. I hate Fenders despite living down the road from the original factory.

thats the reason you buy them, very jangly

White and Orange clash? Are you dumb?

my guitar, Veeky Forums enough?

It doesn't matter if your guitar is "effay". It only matters how well you can play it. Be good at it and you become "effay".

The body isn't white (It looks more of a pale yellow) and the pickguard isn't orange, it's more of a tortoiseshell/woodgrain.

So the only dumb person here is your colourblind ass.

That's why you go for the oddball variants of the Offsets/Casters

hum is not effay

all these guitars are shit tier

you guys are that autistic that you would buy a guitar based on looks? the fuck is wrong with you

i think you are the autist if you think looks on a guitar don't matter. lol

theres about 100 things more important than the looks

I'd love to have a jaguar or a stang :( I have a Gretsch Electromatic which I think is pretty effay, I also have an Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy and a Mexican tele. All red.

Aesthetics and tone both matter, you fuckwit.

Otherwise we'd all be playing on Bo Diddley twangy shitboxes.

tone is about the quality of the body and neck.

keep telling yourself you sound good on your danelectro friend

well you are wrong.
t. a person who has been playing guitar for over 10 years
le tone wood meme. tone is all about strings, pick, technique, and pickups.

lol wow youre so cool playing guitar for ten whole years I wish I was you

please post a steve vai cover on ur totally efay laminate guitar

Only two Danelectros have been posted in this thread, and nobody plays Danelectros to get good tone, they play to sound like they're from the 50s/60s.

Same with people who use DeArmond and Charlie Christian pickups, they don't care about sustain or hum-cancelling, they want the 50s/60s trang.

Also tonewood doesn't really matter that much with solidbodies. It's more of an issue with acoustic/hollowbody/semi-hollowbodies/anything with an actual resonation chamber.

Wtf is effy?

My babe. Esteban Spanish Roses acoustic-electric. Lovely sound.

>Also tonewood doesn't really matter that much with solidbodies

play an agathis body squire and compare it to a maple or mahogany body strat and get back to me

that looks amazing

i have 50€ guitars that i got off ebay and they sound better than my expensive guitars (yes also real strats). wanna know why? pickups. they are everything that matters.
but youre obviously trolling as you should know barely any strats have mahogany bodies.

Agathis is really similar to alder, so it's virtually no different than playing an alder guitar.

Alder is one of the most commonly used woods for solid body guitars, along with swamp ash, poplar, and basswood.

To further point out how little the "tonewood" matters in solidbodies: Fender Mustangs re-issues were made with basswood.

Basswood being the same super cheap wood you can buy in little strips at Michaels/Hobby Lobby.

Oi you effy fucbois,wtf is effy?

effay = Veeky Forums, the board you're on.

the point is that the wood matters. Of course pickups matter for a fucking electric guitar, but literally none of these things are the ONLY thing that matters.

>basswood
>fender mustang
I already know mac demarco doesn't browse Veeky Forums, who are you

How's it play? I'm considering getting one for cheap because Gibson is ridiculously overpriced. I don't really want an Ibanez artcore either.
Contributing with my newest guitar. Mustangs are the GOAT.

This is fashion,what is effy ohhhhhhhh it's you poofs saying f in a gay way

boi, you fell for the marketing strategies. but enjoy your 5000$ bonsai-grown 200000 year old australian gorilla tree wood guitar. i personally prefer to actually be able to play my instrument.

custom 22. probably paid the same for whatever your poor axe is worth
don't let me see you on my bandstand, bitch. you'll embarrass yourself

>custom 22.

PRS is garbage and you could've gotten a better guitar from a competent luthier.

let's be honest he could have said literally any guitar in the world and you would still have said it's trash

Not really.

PRS is overpriced for what it is and the fact that he's pretending he's hot shit for having one is like Sieg the Fatass Spic pretending he's hot shit for owning Rick.

If he'd built a dope setup himself or paid a quality luthier to build him a great guitar, I'd give his Hot Opinions™ some credence.

i also own a PRS guitar. it's a nice guitar, but it would be just as nice with a cardboard body.

yo are you still in this thread, now ur just tryna troll me. PRS guitars are exceptional

only applies to shitty wapanese model

Surfcaster tribute.

Yup

They're unexceptional and overpriced guitars with several hundred dollars tacked on solely for the name recognition. Sort of like Les Pauls in a way..