Veeky Forums cars

Let's see some

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0MDY9fl-IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E U R O B E A T

Currently listening to Initial D mixes while doing homework

I know nothing about cars but I like vintage 60s/70s convertibles and 90s cars like in initial D

youtube.com/watch?v=s0MDY9fl-IA

Real life Initial D culture in Tokyo with supercars, Veeky Forums as fuck.

Also would love to cop a motorcycle but I really don't have any idea how that would fit into my lifestyle, and I don't even drive I can't fathom me having to operate vehicles I'm terrified

i love how these things look i dont know why

>watches anime
>watching car related anime
>likes meme cars
>cant even fucking drive
wew lad

gets real fucking Veeky Forums at 5:35

they make stanced toy cars now?

Yeah heaps

grail

what are you all driving

E34 525. Beautiful styling and the drive is comfy as fuck.

You user? E34 too?

Nothing nearly as powerfull. WV Polo from '01. Its a good ride and it fits my needs, and i like the look.

Polo's are pretty good. They're like a Golf but have a bit more luxury inside right?

KEK yeah i know it's more of a fantasy exactly because i dont know anything about it

where do i start going about learning about cars?

They look a lot like the Golf, and are even called littlebrother to the Golf.
Wouldnt say its more luxurious, its meant as a small familycar. But its great to drive, fun for its size (1.4 75 HP)

Buy one lol

For me personally I started off watching Top Gear, then started learning to drive, then got my license, then got a car and after that I started learning about engines and doing my own maintenance.

Honestly Top Gear can really teach you a lot about cars through what breaks on all their cars in the challenges and specials.

Wow I didn't think their engines were that small, my 525 had 189hp when new. I've got two and half Polo's under my hood I guess.

I bet it can go around corners great though, I hear Golf's are great for that so I assume the same of the Polo's.

Definitely great cars.

It's easy to post all of these old classic cars and call them fa.

Can anyone show me something made in the last ten years that is less than 100k USD. I.e. an fa car we could actually cop.

Classics have had time to be appreciated and age well while cars now don't have that ability.

Exactly. Looks of new cars are not as intriguing, as with the classics. But it depends what you like. I like new VW's, but they are not necessarily Veeky Forums

I agree. Not saying they are not familiar just because they are classics.

Just requesting a young affordable fa vehicle.

What does Veeky Forums think of the newer model Hyundais? Cop or not?

Old people core
Veeky Forums cars are european

They're pretty decent looking. They're not exactly memorable but they sit perfectly among other modern and more expensive cars of right now.

DATSUN Z SERIES

/THREAD

you cant buy nice looking cars anymore unless you pay a fuckload, they are all designed for a large market shaped the same to deal with aerodynamics

cars will never have the same style they used too

Black E39 5 series black leather interior

Dream car

These threads are always
>old BMWs
>90s Japanese cars
>random shitty American cars
>a couple muscle cars
>mainly old roadster European cars from the 70s-80s
>old jags

And every time someone posts a car with low offset wheels an elitist (that drives a Toyota Camry most likely) loses his shit.

frig off those are the best kinds of cars