Do you guys like streetwear?

do you guys like streetwear?

streetwear is for filipino manlets and gay swagfags

streetwear and rap are marketing tools designed to sell crap to impressionable teenagers.

I like streetwear

Looks dope

what the hell is streetwear

kinda overplayed imo. pitti uomo-esque is where the future at.

Over played, unoriginal fashion. Better off going for a minimalist approach then dress like one of those fucks. Usually, if all a style takes is looking at a couple people and you generally have the style down pat.. It ain't a good style.

Pitti uomo is fuccboism for 25+ years old in most cases.

Honest request here. Please define streetwear for me. Is it just clothes you wear on the streets? Is pic related streetwear? Try to do it nonmeme way please.

Well, I wear Cav Empt and Undercover pieces and like them very much. Both are street wear. But what exactly is streetwear anyway?

lol ya mum is streetwear cunt

idk what exactly constitutes streetwear anymore. i just try to make interesting outfits with what i have that could be streetwear pieces

i get lots of inspo from streetwear except i think people into it are way too focused on branding. a lot of the shit they're paying hundreds of dollars for (ex. "anti social social club") and most of its just printed on legit basic plain tees no different than any other, in the case of assc literally onto gildan tees and sold for a shit load of money. yet people buy it. it doesn't even look that great desu.

w2c jacket on the left

If only i knew, I'd cop in a heartbeat.

idk I think streetwear isnt as bland as people make it out to be

ppl that care solely about the brand name being shown is what ruins streetwear for me

Topman, he doesn't go into more detail.
Also learn to reverse image search for yourself.

Like ASSC?

I don't get that brand. Is it being shilled here or something?

do you live on Veeky Forums or something

Depends if you mean hypebeast shit or just anything that isn't traditional menswear.

From what I've seen streetwear is typically fashion with lots of hip hop/rap/90's influences. I'd say pic on the right is more streetwear-y than the left.

Can someone tell me the name of the blog of that german guy named knotch?

herr something

cop or not?

is this str8wear?

i got a pair
worst decision i ever made

meant to reply to this

Herrurst

left looks like something an asap rocky fan who owns a pair of cdg converse would wear

fits the monochrome streetwear fuccboi archetype perfectly

Minimalist streetwear is the only good thing, desu

Zumiez is fucking cancer, all the fucking mexicans and fillipinos shop at that shit and try to act cool with their dumb swag snapback diamond supply chicago bulls shit

read sticky newfag

???

>rap
>not a vocal style of delivering words into music

w2c jacket. I've wanted one like that forever

No

W2c that hoodie?

just got a stussy flannel.

is it too swagcore???

as long as there is no print, it looks fine.

i woulnt use that in neither manila, sao paulo or bangkok

Flannel game weak

Most streetwear is just overpriced edgy fast-fashion. Some of it is okay, though.

i'm almost never here on Veeky Forums so flame me all you want since i don't know the rules but... why the fuck do people on here care so much about what other people say here?

I mean look at this guy Why are you even trying to be Veeky Forums? If you don't even know yourself what looks good and not, why do you wanna appear like you do?
People see through your fakeness.

Sorry for possible derail of thread.

those threads are for insecure fags who need to be told what to wear, no decent poster posts here

thx for answer

because there is a large percentage of clueless insecure autists on here who have no taste for fashion design or aesthetics so in order to seem hip and fashionable to approve their perceptions of self worth their parents deprived them of, they need the approval of random internet strangers to tell them how to dress
cop or not, is x effay, etc threads are the cancer of this board and should be avoided at all costs, this is not what all of the board is like however so take that into account

It's hard to define streetwear and I'm not sure where the lines are drawn. I know Virgil said some shit about how he doesn't really know how off white is even designed to fit in to "streetwear". But I love small streetwear brands and can't stand Pac Sun tier shit

I like it,it's the way i dress desu

moe