FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance#In_humans
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Question for the girls here:

What would you do if you got pregnant?

Would you carry on restricting? Would you freak out about the weight gain? Would it not bother you at all?

do abortions help you lose weight?

>tfw eating 500kcal low carb food everyday
>not hungry at all
>fasting for like 23 hours everyday

I wanna try this again. I lost 45 lbs and got stuck on the last 10, now I'm hungry all the fucking time. Fuck it, I'm coming to Veeky Forums for thinspo and I'm gonna do it.

6'5" 150lbs working on losing more

cars?

The people driving them

5'8 100 lbs
trying to gain a bit of weight to look slightly less like an ayylmao
Specifically in my legs because they're so long

holy shit lel
I meant carbs
I will delete it

What's wrong with carbs ?

You don't get into ketosis if you eat a lot of carbs,meaning that you don't lose any fat.

Absolute main reason people say "i don't lose any weight".

Nothing, in the right amount at the right times. Some people choose to do low carb diets to get into ketosis, but, under regular circumstances carbs are fine (and beneficial) in moderation.

you can lose fat without being in ketosis. just eat less than you burn and you lose weight.

You can do this but it's slower and you eat shit food that doesn't make you full.

lol you need to consume less than ~30g net carbs, if you want to be in ketosis at all

eating low-carb is still a good idea, but not because you'll be in ketosis.

The lower carbs you go the less hungry you feel dude,i consume like 1-4g of carbs daily and i'm almost never hungry,i just eat because i want to or to survive.

Is that you in the picture?
If so, are you male or female? (No offense)

that's a dude

this just a scrawny manlet

i think his/your facial structure is very handsome

no homo

thanks
you can't really see much of my face though, tbf

Doubting my weight loss. I've lost 10kgs however my weight loss seems to have come mainly off my shoulders/arms and I think I look weak and disproportionate.
I'm all for looking 'weak' but I still have a belly. Is this normal at the start of weight loss? Should I start lifting?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Stats:
>Male
>85->75kg
>Aiming for 70kg
>Watching calories eating not really doing much exercise, running 2-3 times a week.

What is your height m8

6'4"

If you're disproportionate just keep losing until you are no more,i used to have huge legs and they are still fatter than my whole body,i'll keep starving until they're /thin/

Is soylent just a meme food?

i believe in you

what bmi is this? 14?

thanks! I'll keep at it

jesus no, this is 17 or more, just toned and genetic

I guess around 16.5

No problem m8,you can be disproportionaly fat though(sugar is a nightmare for your waistline for example) but you can't thin without being proportionate.

This is the reason people ocmplain about having fat cheeks/belly,it's a pain in the ass to lose so much weight until you lose the fat from these places

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 discord link, join it!

These threads are the equivalent of obese people on tumblr having fatspo and acting like its a good thing. Extremely low BMI's and anorexia are not benefiting, and none of you are healthy.

>Extremely low BMI's and anorexia are not benefiting, and none of you are healthy.

Sure. but we are not saying any of us are healthy so fuck off please :)

Getting pregnant sounds really scare to me (not because of the weight gain) but I'd abort. I don't want biological children. Maybe adopted ones one day. I've never seen that pic of Tay before, she looks dishevelled.

How can you look at yourself in a mirror that dirty?

This may sound odd but you have such a nice neck! Really elegant.

I hate fatspo and all that shit. Like I don't care about what other people do with their bodies, be obese if you want, but why does everyone feel so entitled to people being attracted to them? It's so arrogant and those people just seem unpleasant to me.

>murdering your child

kys scum

>having a child at 19 instead
Don't worry, I'd hate myself forever for it and I don't actually plan on ever doing it, there's plenty of ways of preventing that.

Are you men or women? Why are we even talking about this in /thinspo/?

>This may sound odd but you have such a nice neck! Really elegant.
Thanks, m8
I think it may be a bit on the long side though

conversations tend to have organic bridges into other topics. first someone asked what girls would do if they got pregnant with tyrones baby, one said she'd abort, then christ-chan and friend pointed out that's murder. try to keep up next time or just say nothing.

I mean, why did the first poster even ask that, I've never seen that discussed in here.

I'm not a grill but pregnancy scares me anyway, so many women get fat after getting. They "eat for two," balloon up way more than necessary and never lose it. My greatest fear is marrying someone thin/normal and ending up with a fat spouse. (Obviously I'm going to try and take care of myself forever too, not a hypocrite)

here, I really hope nobody restricts during pregnancy though, that's probably bad for the baby. Just eat "normally" during pregnancy so the baby gets all of the nutrition it needs and lose the weight after you give birth. I'd be more freaked out by the possibility of stretch marks because weight gain is only temporary.

Restricting might make the baby be prone to be fat though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance#In_humans

> and none of you are healthy
neither are you, you fat piece of shit

What do people here do when it comes to doctors?

I once duct taped a 5 pound weight to my inner thigh and wore baggy pants, but I was very close to being a healthy weight (obviously less than 5lbs off) and I'm wonder what people do when they start getting really underweight.

You need help. You're fucking retarded.

finally below 130.. a lot fucking hard to lose now then when I was a fat fuck

Has anyone else experienced very sudden weight loss?I've been cutting for some days and didn't even drop 100grams but i just weighed myself and i was 2kg minus and i don't think it was purely water weight because i can actually see that loss from my legs and ribs

Long story short i woke up feeling and looking thinner

this is only pseudo scientific but sounds like a reasonable idea
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

As an RD i cringe at the fucking retarded notions you people have about dieting
Its literally cico

What's an RD?

I am almost certain that almost everyone here follows CICO - stop cherry picking. CICO also doesn't address feelings of hunger, just because the end result is the same doesn't mean that its just as easy to eat one type of maco over another. Satiety is an important aspect of weight loss.

Different person, while ketosis is obviously real my main problem is with the cult-like attitude of keto dieters, especially on Veeky Forums and Youtube. I lost weight fine by eating lot's of fruit and whole grains. Keto is like raw veganism, a hyper-strict diet that seems to target people with horrible eating habits that need structure in order not to gain all their weight back. Like all fad diets it's the strict rules that encourage people to lose weight, not the food itself. Same reason pro-ana sites always have ridiculously autistic rules for losing weight.

I actually don't worry about macros really at all.. I basically just use ephedrine and caffeine and eat small amounts of whatever I feel like. But for someone wanting to avoid stims drinking extra water and eating a heavier protein rather than carb diet will likely be useful.

pregnancy is gross
abort abort abort

>tfw at my heighest weight in a year
>stopped getting my period
wtf body
abort
i dont want children for a long time and the body looks very very gross after pregnancy..

registered dietitian?

I started running and restricting my diet about a month ago and it's working out alright so far. I've been running about 2 miles every other day and I'm starting to feel the impact on my knees. Am I overdoing it, or what? What kind of cardio do you all do?

who else
>wake up, use the bathroom, weigh in
>down from yesterday, nice
>eat nothing, drink water
>later, huge bm

i won't weigh myself again b/c i've already had water today but damn if that isn't satisfactory

>I've been running about 2 miles every other day and I'm starting to feel the impact on my knees.

You must have some really shitty knees.

I can do up to 6 miles on the threadmill non-stop, 3 miles while fasted. On the track I can do 3 miles and only 1 while fasted.

My knees did hurt a bit when I first started running though, now it's just my inner thighs that get a bit sore.

I do 5 miles 3x a week. When my knees hurt I just don't go to the gym that day.

What's your BMI?

Has anyone else here stopped getting their period and at what weight? That's a scary thought. I know Ali Michael didn't get her period for a year when she was younger but she was never even /that/ thin so maybe it has more to do with bad nutrition.

running in the street and other uneven terrain does make a much bigger impact on your knees than treadmills and track

i think you will get used to it over time

i dont have a real routine, but probably average about a bit less than a mile a day

Yes, bad nutrition can lead to irregular periods

Damn, women have to deal with a lot of shit when dieting

>mfw I feel weak as fuck today but I want to go workout

I really want to go to the gym, I'm fucking bored at home and I only think about food

Yeah, I run on the sidewalk, which might be it, actually. I'll try and switch it up and find a track than just run exclusively on concrete.

Look up proper running form too.

>body hair
euw

Ali might be vain and vapid enough to take selfies during yoga class but damn I want to destroy her

get outta here pleb

You'll get used to it. Make sure you get decent running shoes and look up proper running form. Just don't slam your heels on the ground and take downhills easy.

I weigh 121 lbs, at 5'9. I need to lose some more weight, but I don't want to lose too much. I'm only looking to get rid of my bodyfat and have a more even distribution before getting Veeky Forums

I'm doing couch to 5k, eat two meals daily, and drink only water. Is that reasonable?

FML
i'm 6''0 183cm
178.5 lbs 81kg
started eating 500kl less for a week and still don't see any difference (btw work in a job that makes me walk alot)
how bad is it?

intermittent fasting

High amounts of protein is what makes you feel full all day. Not cutting out carbs.

How are you going to have a high protein intake?Most protein rich foods don't have carbs

Yes, intermittent fasting

>started eating 500kl less for a week and still don't see any difference
not. gonna. make it.

Sounds like you have bad shoes, poor form, or a shitty body. Maybe a combination. Running was hurting my knees, then I found out I had the wrong type of arch in my shoe. Got some inserts, and now I never hurt.

btw i'm hitting the gym 3times a week but it's for building muscles (leg press, lift and such)

A week? what are you, some kind of faggot? Wait a month or three and come back.

go to fit and get a real routine if you are going to lift, don't fucking use the ego press - learn to squat if you want to lift. you aren't going to see results any time soon in your muscles or body fat - you need to learn to keep with it, for life.

I'm 6" shorter than you, but the same weight and I look a lot smaller than you family. You need to eat better. Restrict carbs, sugar, and trans fats.

>but it's for building muscles

What the hell are you doing in this thread then?

Go to Veeky Forums

To build muscle you need to eat

What I am saying is
Carbs do not make you feel hungry.
Protein makes you feel full.
It's fine to eat low carb, but don't act like the lack of carbs is what males you feel full. It's actually protein making you full.

no he needs to lose weight, he is fat as fuck

Yeah but in order to be the most efficient if you want to be full you actually HAVE to eat low carb because eating high carb food is almost always low on protein.

You're forgetting about fiber.

I didn't know you posted on this board, senpai.

I've heard of people drinking a ton of water beforehand or putting weights in their underwear. I guess it would depend on how you're weighed, though.

Try restricting for a month or so, if you don't see progress, lower your intake again and be more precise with your food measurements.

>want to live alone, would barely buy any food
>can't afford own flat, no time for a job (really)
>parents keep buying delicious food
>love eating, can't stop thinking about it whenever they went shopping, to the point where i can't concentrate at all
>they buy nothing but pepsi, tap water is shit,
>supermarket is too far away to buy my own water
>181cm, weight stuck at 70kg +-3kg
>ugly skinnyfat
>gf calls me too thin

>ugly skinnyfat
>gf calls me too thin
this is me too
the rest sounds like excuses though

>no job
>no car
>lives with parents