drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/grailed/status/672916782999601156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tried the pods + leggings + socks + crewneck and layering tank and i have to say it works pretty good together, thanks guys

Am I an autist for wanting a Rick tattoo? Like a rectangle on both forearms like the tags on his clothes.

Do it man it will look cool as fuck! Be sure to post it in the ROG ;)

Having a bar on each forearm would look strange but not really autistic, it'll just look like those abstract geometric hipster tattoos. I've also thought about getting the bars on my upper back (i.e literally marking myself like a Rick piece) but that probably won't happen until I'm much older and richer and couldn't give two shits about life.

do it on your back or somewhere symmetrical m8

True the back would probably be better

>tfw Rick tramp stamp

We're veering into the final dimension of Rick circlejerking, lads.

It looks pretty cool

Pic?

Meant to say turtleneck, but its the fit the guys from the old thread suggested

Forgot image

You could be a very handsome guy if you didn't wear those stupid trendy faggot clothes.

I guess thats a compliment? Though a bit ambivalent

I'm not really into the scuba socks in this fit. Though I'm not a fan of scuba socks in general so it's probably just bias speaking.

i think it fits pretty good when you see it in person, but i could also go with the geos, though that might be a bit too chuncky for that fit. I really like wearing my geos with my memphis drawstring puppy pants and my banded onesize tee

The layering is too long for me. As for me the maximum lenghts if the underlayer is at the level where your fingers just ends. A bit longer than on pic

i mean like this

Mirin' stories. I'll start:

>out at a bar the other night
>fresh to death, head to toe Rick
>cute girl comes up to me and complements my kicks (pic related)
>she seems pretty chic, so I assume she’s into fashion
>I start sperging out, “blah blah Rick Owens blah blah Walrus….”
>She looks confused
>”Who’s Rick Owens?”
>run home embarrassed and post about it on Veeky Forums

more like

>out at bar alone
>i stare at cute girl for 15 minutes before she finally looks back
>run home embarrassed and post about it on Veeky Forums

kyk

SNAP

I can see what you mind, i have some of both and dont really mind either, but yeah, it can get too long :p

Is that tripskank?

amandaluuu on instagram

actual cringe, braindead asian IQ 80

How do silk/viscose double layers fit? Anyone have pics or personal experience?

My berlin drawstring pants finally arrived!

>tfw new Rick

go away gabriel

any suggestions on where to cop last minute sale items? EU/UK shipping.

Mr Porter

I have a couple, they run a bit smaller than tts

>7 items
meh

milk geobaskets or ramones? or would all milk be a bad idea for the geos, i feel like i want the color to be predominately white, i saw some with black on the heel.

Hervia and SSENSE are on their last day I think

Both are incredible. Sort of depends on what you plan on wearing them with, but I think they're some of the easiest Rick shoes to style.

>No new posts
according to general, since im size 8 adidas, id get 7 or 7.5? for geos

If im 10UK in ramones, shoukd i go 10 UK in adisocks?

In my experience adidas run a little large also, I would suggest a 7.5

I wear an 8 adidas and I can fit into 7.5 or 8 for pretty much any mainline shoes. 8 is definitely a little loose on my foot but doesn't really bother me, 7.5 is the best fit.

And while we're at it, I'm definitely 7.5 US in rickdidas. Couldn't possibly go higher.

You sized down on the ramones, right? Go UK tts with Adisocks.

Hm, i actually dont know! I just tried 10 UK ramones irl and it was cool - ive bought it. Also i bought 10 UK vicious runners - they are cool for me either. Not sure what size is tts for me, guess it's 10 UK

Well, they should be the same size as the runners. If you're happy with how they fit go for it!

Iktf bro, I just got a pair last week. Thinking about copping another in black

/tallguysinrick/ inspo pls?

Thanks bro!

What colour did you go for?
I got mine in black and I fucking love them already.

let me get this right, if im a size 8.5 US in adidas superstars what size should i get in rick runners? 8 or a 9?

wear his blazers, shirting, and jackets anons. that shit only looks good on tall men

I'm trying to find the pictures of the guy who cut the shoes into a little shirt for his dog but I have no idea how to find them.
Anyone got the pics?

Wut

are these vegan or leather? i feel weird with the white leather on ramones

does anyone have the picture of the old guy working out in geobaskets

Leather
Idk y ppl get scared of leather shoes... Geos are leather, even jordans are leather lol

There are a lot of long Rick pieces bro

Nice

found these in my size just look odd in the light compared to the blk. (blk are 8.5 and white are 8 im 8 in addidas so idk) i guess. im still torn between geos and ramones. i would be wearing them to the gym. so idek.

Some guy cut the top couple inches off of some thigh high womens ramone socks and then used the off-cuts to make a little outfit for his dog.

twitter.com/grailed/status/672916782999601156

can't seem to find the original FB post of the guy who did it tho, said something along the lines of "my gf thought her sock ramones were too long so i cut them", then one guy suggests making a wallet out of the remaining leather, and then suddenly, doggo

say no more

and in blk

Fucking thank you user.

what a fucking guy

how do you think this scenario even came to be

>hes wearing geos without any other rick
>hes old as fuck
>is he a rich old nigga trying to be young again and cop the first expensive shoes he sees online

nahk is p tall i think

bump pls any1 help

With that busted-ass zipper, the weird rounded tongue, and the dumpy silhouette, I'm 90% sure those are fake.

Maybe the rest of his wardrobe is rick but he just has specific gym clothes.
I knew a guy who would only ever go to the gym in this one shirt because he thought it was his lucky shirt or something.

w2c sweater exactly like that tho

My mother knitted me one that I wear with Rick :^)

on my way home after buying my first pair of rick footwear. went for canvas as theyre a bit more Versatile when it comes to summer and all

They are cool, my first pair too

Looks great man. Get some pods next.

I bought some Geos because I love how they look. I just don't ever see myself dressing in all Rick.. I'm not sure if I should just sell them to this kid that offered $500 for them or keep them & buy new pieces to go with them. What would you guys do

doesnt matter what we'd do, do what you want

are you trying to wear $1k shoes with jeans and a tee? lmao never change Veeky Forums

>"Trying to talk with your clothes is passive-aggressive."

What did he mean by this?

Actually why not? Another user, but the known fact is that shoes and face/hair are the most important things in the outfit.
Here is even some Rick's quote:Hair and shoes say it all. Everything in between is forgivable as long as you keep it simple. Trying to talk with your clothes is passive-aggress ive.

Literally nothing wrong with that. If a nigga drops $1300 on some shoes, he can wear it with whatever he wants lol you dumb as hell

spotted the dumb ass niggers

if you buy geos, youre buying into the rick lifestyle. if you buy geos because

>muh flex $1300 shoes im flexin on u goons

then youre a fucking cock sucker and need to die

You're a fucking idiot lmao "Rick lifestyle" you fucking poser

Agreed. Shit like this is why I hate black culture

is there any way to lose weight on your ass? my rick leather bunches up at my ass and looks retarded. im a dude

I laughed so hard at this. Just do cardio & eat less

What's the official name for dickflap tanks? Trying to find one on Grailed

the posers are the faggots buying shoes just for the flex. lmao its obvious you bought used geos for $400'on grailed without planning on buying more rick. gtfo kid

thank you!
yeah either getting pods or prisoners next

i already dont eat much guess i should do cardio
im pretty sure my legs weigh at least as much as the rest of my body lmao

Wtf is up with Veeky Forums and pods? Basket swingers are clearly the prime Ricky shorts.

Again, you don't need everything Rick in order to wear one piece. Quit being an elitist

I guess it's because pods are more in line with the signature Rick silhouette
I prefer basket swingers, myself

actually busted zipper makes me believe they're real

Started working out a few months ago, and now I'm on the verge of outgrowing my vast collection of Rick tees. Time to starve away some gains I guess :(

Just sell them. Gains> t shirts

Sell/trade them then

I just sold my first Rick piece boys, my geos. feelsbadman.tiff

Is this still possible if I cut off the little white tags?

Also, I think I'm getting kinda fat and delusional (like when Mac got fat in it's always sunny) so I'll probably cut anyway. I'm already at lmao 1 plate ohp 2plate bench and 3 plate deadlift (don't squat on account of I like skinny jeans) so I should be p solid ottermode once I drop like 12 lbs

First as in first time letting some go?
Or first as in your old first purchase?

I think it's not uncommon to cut those, just state that you have in the description and, if you still have them, include them in the package
Might make people more suspicious of fakes if you don't have it

They're mostly double layer tees, do those ever get faked?

I'm not really up to speed on what stuff gets faked but I don't think they do