RIP NIKE

>nike
>recovering
choose 1

I cant believe that in just ~5 years fashion has gone from runway shows and authentic italian made leather to fucking chinese made mesh trainers and arguing over which sweatshop tier brand appeals to normies more. Society truly is regressing

They will be made in germany soon m8;)

gotta put all those unskilled sand nigger migrants to work somehow, ay?

>daily adidas shill thread #135257
>featuring a reddit post

you really think Veeky Forums is a representation of what the world defines as fashion? you should switch over to reddit, not even memeing.
Veeky Forums boards are nice as an addition or gateway to different topics but if you visit /mu/, /tv/, Veeky Forums or any other board and can't tell jokes/memes from actual discussions right away, you lack the ability to have personal opinions.

Thanks OP, $0.25 has been deposited in your bank account.

t. Adischlomo Shekelstein

yes, by machines/robots, not humans, so the factory might as well be located anywhere else, those shoes won't be handmade in Germany, inb4 Adidas fanboys start to spread bs
it won't replace the Asian factories, they plan to make like 500 pairs in the first year, your Adidas shoes will still be produced in those sweatshops in the foreseeable future

and Nike is also working on something similar, so it won't even be exclusive to Adidas

a few years ago it was, then you faggots started shitting it up with your stan smiths and olive parkas

Should a company try to appeal to massive fuccbois like this faggot? Literally lists Nike's Supreme collabs as new and appealing, doesn't know what 'outplayed' means, str8 murkin da game. (fuego emoji) (tears) (prayer hands)
You know exactly what kind of person this guy is already.

this is the future familia. get used to it

literally the only nike shoe i like is the jordan 1 and 11, yet they make those two so fucking exclusive

To add on, it feels like adidas is chasing trends too hard. Will set them up for ruin. Remember Tommy when baggy streetwear went out of style?

Nike doesn't give two shits about streetwear sneakers. Hell, they don't even scale up Jordan stocking in Europe when there's a huge market for it. Nike is putting all chips in partnership with professional sports and I don't blame them, that alone guarantees that Nike isn't going nowhere.

m8 can you stop posting these threads every fucking day? no one cares man, who gives a shit about whether or not nike or adidas sells more hypeshit. fuck...

Jordans don't sell in Europe.

i like how he's talking about shoes like Tubulars, EQT and forget Roshe, Air Max,
Huarache on the other side, just to name a few popular Nike models

the thing is that Nike already made history with the Roshe in this decade, Adidas isn't even close to that success with none of their newer models unless we count Yeezy, recently the only recognizable Adidas trend was/is the Superstars and the Yeezys
NMDs, EQTs hardly can be seen on the street, ultramemes are a bit more frequent

NMDS are the most sold sneaker when it comes to adidas this year . Do you live in Asia? They are everywhere. Where you live is irrelevant

>my favorate vietnamese factory is better than your favorate vietnamese factory

sneakerheads fuck off

fuck off fedoralord, we are trying to discuss shoes. just because you prefer "real mens shoes" doesnt mean everybody who wears sneakers is a fanatic

>sweatshop fan boys this mad

Why don't people like Janoskis?

at least that's what they say

the biggest sneaker market is the US, so familia in the US, do you often see NMDs on the streets?

i actually live in EU, where Nike's hegemony isn't that strong as in the States, but i still don't see more Adidas on the streets than Nike or if i do, those are the Yeezys and Superstars, why is that? why can't i see those NMD numbers on the street?

Adidas can grow faster than Nike, the only issue that they were sleeping for at least decade, by now they're 5 times smaller than Nike, they will never catch up, because Nike is growing too, although slower than Adidas, but Adidas is more like a 3rd world African country, they have plenty of room for development, hence they're growing more than Nike, but you can do the math when Adidas will catch up with Nike, we all will be dead by then

boring. same with roshes. Most of nikes older stuff are nicer . like internationalist

vintage nike is goat

upper material looks like ass

not an Adidas fanboy inb4, i like Nike, but i'll never get why people like this shoe

pic related is why.

inb4 i know those are rafs but you get the idea

>shoes so ugly you get mini jackets to hide them

These are literally high school tier