Confess your fashion sins to Rick Owen, I'll start

Confess your fashion sins to Rick Owen, I'll start

I still prefer Nike to Adidas.

there are no fashion sins.

Is it a fashion sin to be poor?

I found a crooks and castles hoodie at goodwill for 6 dollars. I wear it so girls think I'm rich.

I care what other people think

Only people that wear those around here are dirt poor people trying to flex but can't feed their fucking kids

I own a fuckton of shoes but only wear my beaters

I like air Jordans and secretly want to buy them even though they look bad on feet and would never go in any of my fits. It's just that they look cool when not worn

I buy shitty graphic tees that have mistakes on them

long socks are way comfier than this invisible sock bullshit

I bought geobaskets but I wear them with basic black skinny jeans & oversized shirts. Killing myself

i ordered shoe lifts, so i can be taller
I'm really 5'7

Fellow manlet here. Any good lifts you recommend?

I'm trying out liftkits, I ordered the supreme pack yesterday, they come with a 2 inch heel lift, 1 inch insole, and a 2 inch insole, they were the first on google results and seem to be really durable.

haven't gotten them yet so i can't exactly recommend them but i'd certainly check them out if i were you

Forgive me for I have not worn your ricky pod shorts and tricky ramones more than a handful of times.

i don't like rick clothing

I used to think Forever 21 and H&M were the shit. I recently got over that god-awful fad thanks to you guys, but now I don't know where to buy shit because those are literally the only "fashion" stores around here. Some of their stuff's actually pretty decent tbqhfam.
>tfw now stuck with a bunch of H&M shirts, shoes, and another crappy pair of shoes from F21

I'm a smallfat and I love altering cheap big box shit.

just order shit from grailed users. typically grailed users will sell some basics and pants for cheap depending on a lot of factors, most importantly the brand.

>I still prefer Nike to Adidas.

I'm not into either but I like Nike. so what could possibly be wrong with liking Nike more?

my sins: I walked around in a really baggy basic ass gray t-shirt and baggy ass jeans and went to the restaurant like that today.

most fashionable things I own are a Raf Simons Fred Perry polo which I got on sale, a pair of Achilles Low CPs which I also got ob sale and an Our Legacy pair of black trousers which I got for half also on fuckin sale. I guess I'm good on finding good deals.

confidence is key boys, confidence>>>>effay
The confidence pulls the outfit all together

I think you're a bit of an idiot if you buy things for full retail price imo