No watch thread?

Let's see your watch, Veeky Forums..

Other urls found in this thread:

junghanswatchesusa.net/Max-Bill-Hand-Winding-Matte-Silver-Dial-by-Junghansbr027370000_p_197.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obligatory

current

Casio A159

cop or not

My humble grail

Goddamn it purty, where do i git?

I think this is the only distributor for NA

junghanswatchesusa.net/Max-Bill-Hand-Winding-Matte-Silver-Dial-by-Junghansbr027370000_p_197.html

k

nice omega c l o c k m a s t e r

I broke it during a fight so I don't wear it anymore but I loved it

daniel wellington of plebistan?

Am i the only one that think the speedmaster looks kind of... cheap? I mean it's a cool design and history and all and i'd love to have one, but the case shape and especially the metal bezel is just not quite right. Can't quite put my finger on it.

What about white dials?

Got the silver one. Should I get that one aswell?

Do you want a gold watch?
If so, yes.
Otherwise, no.

I'm personally not a huge fan, but we can't decide for you. They're pretty cheap so it's not a huge purchase.

Yeah I mean, the silver one has a nice bracelet, looks like steel, but the panel itself looks cheap. Is the gold one the same?

white dials look great but being pasty myself I find them a bit hard to get used to.

then again, black dials never look interesting all that much.

>Can't quite put my finger on it.

the look like swatch irony chronos, basically. that's what it probably is. the domed crystal looks plasticky although it's not.

I can't agree with you. I really like the case shape. It also looks better in person than on pictures.

But maybe this will be more to your liking?

Kinda pointless posting this, since I have a completely different watch face, But the bracelet and shape are nice IMO

8 dorrar off ebay

just bought two orients as my first watches. 1/2

2/2

i like em!

I used to have this as a kid. Nice.

Absolutely disgusting logo + wearing it on the wrong wrist.

This one is great
This one looks like shit

all super cheap, gonna save up till I can afford a nice expensive one ( + $1000,-)

12$

What do you guys think of Audemars piguet watches
I have to say for high end luxury watches they look pretty cheap

Forgot pic

I feel like a faggot looking at all these other watches.

there are nicer royal oaks out there, the jules audemars line is pretty dank

lol @ u buying a fashion brand watch over a swiss . buy a tag huer /rolex / breitling etc not fashion brnads

Is that your watch..? I saw in at the department store as I was walking through the other day, one of the largest watches I've seen.

I've been excited to wear my perpetual calendar Citizen the past couple weeks since winning the bid on eBay. This is by far one of the best watches I've ever had, imo better than a lot of my Swiss watches.

When it stores energy for 6 months, runs perfectly, and only loses half a second per week, I can't help but admire the Perpetual calendars by Citizen, and the Eco-Drive in general.

Is this quartz?

im looking to get identical one unless there are
any other divers very similar but not direct copies of submariner worth looking at?

if the description of a watch says the watch face is 1 3/4", does that include the bezel as well?

No, it's without the bezel

It should say in millimetres but it's the width without crown

Mine right now :^)

so it's just the inside?
thx

my bad, forgot pics.

How much does the bezel overhang even? Have a pic?

How are you liking that Timex?
I never really thought about Timex before, but recently I saw I style I liked, and they range from $40-90. It would probably be my casual, beater, or around the house watch. But they have some attractive styles, and after feeling some Timex's in the store, they seem to be consistent and good quality for the money. But as someone that has one, how are you enjoying that in general? Are the chrono's working correctly? How is the material and durability?

FYI it was the Timex Waterbury orange accent that I am talking about.

w2c

yea

I grabbed one of these during the recent Christopher Ward Sale for $488. They are usually like $900. Are they decent enough watches? Still waiting for it to arrive.

Any one have details on this watch?

aliexpress

anyone with a real one is probably too old for this board

me being a pleb and not realising op put the price in the post and trying to be smug calling them out

nice

I forget the exact name of it, but I thought it was awesome, so I copped a pobeda masonic. Very similar concept and look. If you like the look of that, I strongly suggest checking them out. You can cop them for like 50-100 USD, depending on the exact design you like. I picked mine up for about 54ish

Fake dial.

to lazy to take an actual picture

Just sold this but I did enjoy while I had it

the tudor black bay is a decent watch. Also you get them for a fairly reasonable price

Just take a pic if you have one, no one is gonna believe you otherwise and it's not that much work

Nice patina OP.

my beautiful brass monstrosity

Casio senpai

Love me some white dials. Here's a few of mine with a white dial in there for you.

boccia

not mine though.

Here it is

Tell me how poor I am please

>$250 watch
>poor

cant get a higher resolution pic

Best watch.

No Seikos? Heres a shitty pic of one of mine.

I have that and pic related as an alternative. Am I doing alright for a poorfag?

no

I am right now waiting for mine to be delivered!
Nice one

This thread reminds me that I need to change my strap.

Tired of metal mesh strap. Time to go back to brown leather.

Naww man I love the newer Speedy lugs.

CW are great for the money and you get the old logo which is great and no longer in production IIRC (old logo is horrendous).

But I think you fucked it up with blue dial.

Which one should i buy
>Orient ER2400MW (Automatic)
>Junkers Bauhaus 6070-5 (Quartz)
any other recommendations?

It's not bad, there is better out there though.
If you are going for that price, look on eBay or on some listing sites like Craigslist and you can probably find something better like a lower end Citizen or Seiko if you are lucky

Orient

wellington is pleb tier

I absolutely despise the people that will internally compare their Omega or Breitling to someones Citizen or Seiko. It makes me laugh, but then again, those are the people whose main interest in getting a watch is status. I figure those people know little about watches, or at least the purpose and functionality of watches. I know plenty of watch enthusiasts that will wear their $50 watches around, and leave their $10,000 Constantin at home. There is alot of pseudo-watch experts here, I don't really know many people that would feel 'poor' or embarrassed for wearing a Citizen, or even a $80 Seiko around.

>buy dead Casio databank off ebay in mint condition
>put battery in and it just keeps making a whining noise so I have to return it and am currently going through charge back problems with seller
>find another super rare old Databank on auction
>forgot about it last night and slept through the auction
>sold for way cheaper then I was willing to bid

anyone else having problems trying to cop a watch they really want?

Your's is even better!
How much did it cost?

Bauhaus

Yes me too!

I had this since December and it is the first watch I had that doesn't get caught in my jacket/sweater all the time.
It's amazing

Rate my watch Veeky Forums

any recommendations for a daily/casual watch?

This or terrorist casio

what model is this?

Looks like G-Shock DW5600

just got this 15 minutes ago, the black one behind is a casio mq24 - 1e

sorry about the shitty phone camera with bad lighting.

>88US$
>4 days and only +6 sec in total

casio b640

jk, whatever you like more. the g-shock is functionally the better choice.

Mah man where to cop?!

Price range?