Bikini or one piece?

Bikini or one piece?

Hi, I'm going to buy a new bikini but I'm just bored of every year the same. I was thinking to cop a one pice, probably black. Do you recommend me some brands or models?

Also summerwear inspo

easy, Adidas one piece

one piece

post it, please

bikini fuck

one piece, bikini is for whores

>Bikini or one piece?
obviously

kek

Just get a bikini unless you're ugly, swimwear is just to accentuate your body. If it fits properly and doesn't have a horrible design it works.

One piece.

Agree with you all
I refuse to wear them.

Here u go

Fuck out of here nigger

NORDSTORM.........$70.00

Also, this could be an acceptation but higher on the waist

One-Piece

One pieces are infinitely better than bikinis, will never understand how anyone could think otherwise

whether it's a bikini or one-piece isn't important.

What matters is how high it's cut on the hips and what your body looks like.

if you're not hot, go for something low-cut. It's modest, unflattering, and low-key.
If you're hot go for something high-cut.

nice

Only thing i don't like about one-pieces is that they don't have boob support or if they do they look ugly. There are not many retro style swimsuits that don't look quirky and don't have weird patterns.

what do you mean with "hot"? Like, with prominent hips? Or just flat as a table?

Oh wew that's pretty hot.

One piece is elegant and beautiful.

more like this

That weeb sense of humor

>look up source
>photoshopped
I was expecting it to be but I'm still dissapointed every pic of an asian chick with hips like that is shopped

I think blackmilk has good one pieces, might be overpriced tho idk

wait, how on earth is this photoshop? it doesn't look shopped and reverese image search didn't show a distinctly different photo. i'm just really curious because i can't see the signs of shopping it.

>literally third result

It's quite an obvious shop but a well done one at that, he went a little overboard with the hips

I'd say prominent hips. And fit.

This one's clearly better tho.

seconded

OT: bikini, but pic related is nice, too

What is it about mixed race people that makes them so freaky looking?

Ben Kenobi: Boner will be with you... always.

who is this

do you mean hot?