FUCCBOI GENERAL

Haven't been on fa in a while and I don't see a fuccboi general
do they not exist anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/us/product/02072?article=02072-F#article=02072-B
vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/whoisbaphomet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What casual low top sneakers should I get, nothing too expensive

In an hour I'm going to be looking for a white sneaker in a mall.

I'm looking for nothing over $200 and can be used casually but not close to 'skate-tier'.

I live in Canada, any suggestions?

adidas ultra boosts
nike air force low
rick owens geobaskets milk/milk/milk

I need an inspiration album for clothes used in social gatherings, like going out with your gf at night.

Im into classy but also into sorta streetwear style.

hmm i guess i dont know what streetwear really means, sorry

let me post a few pics in a sec

Buying pants thats one size too big and tailoring it down to my size, bad idea? Usually a size 1 but all they got is a size 2, sold out literally everywhere.

At least I'll have to take in the waist by 5cm and maybe take in the length of the pants.

Anyone know when the next round of sales are gonna be? I was waiting out on a pair of Ann D boots to lower more on ssense but it seems today they just removed a bunch of stuff completely.

Vans old skools as long as you're cool with meme magic.

I did that recently on purpose, because I wanted looser fit around my legs. It worked out fairly well, although I had to rework it two times. It really depends on the material, it could be pain in the ass with denim.

Do you think crust pants can be done with beige jeans?

If my friend is doing light blue crust jeans would dark blue be enough of a different wash to not look like i'm copying her?

Sorry i know "whos copying who" sounds like high school tier but i need some help here.

bump

So, I have the choice to buy whatever common projects I want, the question is which one is the coolest, im hesitating on getting the black or white achile 3 strap or a more classic shoe. The only requirement is I want a shoe that can last and be comfortable to dance on a dance floor for a long time (8hours plus).

Any suggestions?

What's a good brand that sells womens jeans?

What shoes are similar do Dr. Martens low cut oxfords? I really like the chunky, unique bottoms, but their yellow stitching is too much of a meme for me.

Dr. Martens 1461 black mono

You can get the monos

Thanks, pals. You're the best.

I can't imagine beige crust jeans not looking like utter shit. You'd be safer going black.

id get the common projects "track shoes" if theyre available or the white velcros

6 months, there are heaps of other stores that still have their sales going though

Damn , never saw the Black Track Running Shoes, they are pretty nice , for sure going to consider them

new to Veeky Forums and i just copped this, good or bad? also what should i wear with this

where to cop vintage sweatshirts like pic related (found a bunch on asos marketplace, looking for more)
should i go thrifting?

Yes you should, but it depends where you live. You could be wasting your time. It's fun though, and addicting, so if you like it it's not really a waste.

its annoying because i live in australia so i cant find much online options

The problem with black is the majority of subculture related merch is black.

hm.com/us/product/02072?article=02072-F#article=02072-B

Would you still say the same about this beige color.

Is this shirt Veeky Forums?

>asks for $200 sneakers
>suggests Rick Owens

How exactly do you define fuccboi, in terms of Veeky Forums?

Eh. I wouldn't really wear it.
But I can see it going with a sort of preppy look.
Probably with just some khaki colored pants and brown slip-ons/boat shoes.

Dude australian thrift stores fucking rock, so long as your town isn't backwaters af you'll find cool stuff I guarantee

I go to the local op shops probably once a month or so and always find a few cool pieces and I live in what is by no means a 'fashionable town'

Fuccboi is literally just anyone new/experienced/ignorant to fashion.
Seriously, just lurk more.

Anyone recommend any cool souvenir jackets or any other jackets for that matter. Looking for a bit of a statement piece (i.e. pretty loud) that's also semi-functional.

Sadly can't afford the SLP one in pic related as only have found it going for retail or higher so far :(

>Having a moloch/baphemet shirt

What
Is that bad

Know about what your referencing before carelessly wearing a shirt of the god the lucifarian elite sacrifice us peasant gentile to. It could be something you don't agree with even if you're not christian. No i'm not trying to convert you or anything, and this goes beyond christianity.

vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/whoisbaphomet/

I do know about it.
It's a painting I like by Francisco Goya.
Not necessarily because it has a Baphomet like figure on it.

Sorry if i sound condescending,i'm being serious out of compassion. Baphomet as a worshipped false god might be something your really don't agree with, especially when relating him to satanic ritual.

This is just my prespective on how wrong it is spiritually, i never really answered your question on how it's visually appealing or not.

It's okay. No need to apologize.
I also do understand the concern.

Not denim, houndstooth so a fairly thick fabric. Could go either way i guess. How/which areas did you tailor? Just the waist area? If so did they go by the seams or the back?

Is this shit tier or am I doing okay?
>light blue button up, tucked with sleeves rolled above elbow
>slim black jeans
>black jump boots

Would I be better off with chinos or something? And if I'm alright, what are some other color button ups that'd look alright with blond hair and pale skin?

any good all around backpacks?

Black Jeans, White graphic shirt. What colour jacket would fit best or colour sneakers.

Pic related is open laced derby's not oxfords