Are you allowed to wear jeans with the same wash as your jacket...

Are you allowed to wear jeans with the same wash as your jacket? I've got dark jeans and I just don't think it looks right having a jacket with a lighter wash.

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/us/product/02072?article=02072-F#article=02072-B
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-jackets/p/723340173?mCart=true
boards.Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it unless you're incredibly attractive. Even then don't. It's called a Canadian tuxedo and it's bad. Use light and dark contrasts.

Why don't you try it out if you don't think it looks right? There aren't any rules, just guidelines

don't be so insecure. people have been wearing canadian tuxedos since the denim jacket was first invented, it's a classic look.

no you're not allowed, im calling up the denim police right now

The fucking pope wears the same damn robes as the last one. You gonna call that a classic look, too?
Just cause it keeps happening doesn't make it good.

what makes it bad then?

most based combo is dark indigo selvedge jeans, and a black denim jacket.

w2c #2 hat

I want to try beige denim pants with a camel/tan jean jacket combo, do you guys think that this will look bad?

bumlp

post pic. As a matter of fact, I usually combine darker jacket/jeans with lighter jacket/jeans, I think it looks better

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. From my opinion, lighter and slimmer canadian tuxedos or just black double denim looks better

posting inspo

hm.com/us/product/02072?article=02072-F#article=02072-B

levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-jackets/p/723340173?mCart=true

Maybe it wouldn't be a levis jacket but something similar in color. I'm specifically asking about the color, i know could get better jeans brands.

what the FUCK is that guy's problem

his head looks way too small for his shoulders

W2c jeans like that?

theyre just typical black skinnies that have been worn to shit

this is fresh as fuck
god i love early 2000 fashion

Canadian tuxedos look like shit desu.

Where can I get some nice black skinnies?

>implying popecore isn't the siqqest of fits

looking at the dart near the back belt loop they look like slp denim

Bruh are you dissing pope core?

>wanting saggy low waisted girl jeans that slide down your ass as you walk

don't do the canadian tuxedo. you can do double denim, but the washes have to be different.
that's because they are.

No they don't have to be different it looks fine if they're the same what style magazine told you that

>Are you allowed to wear
If you ask that question, it does not matter what you tried to ask. The fashion police will come and arrest you.
boards.Veeky Forums.org/h&m/

No, you're not allowed. My neighbour was arrested for this.