drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

This is the most inspiring picture of geobaskets I have ever seen. I might try to lace mine like that but I don't think it will look as good in practice.

i can't tell what type of pants the dude os wearing. any ideas?

Women's pieces that you love?

Silhouette-wise it kind of looks like pod & leggings, but with a lot of flowy layers on top that sort of cover them for the most part.

if only girls dressed like this omg

>tfw latex/pvc fetish
>get turned on when looking at girls in Rick

Literally the best

ok last one

ok actual last one, though probably not in pink

Thoughts on lil uzi's fit?

Not classic Rick in any sense (and therefore likely to get shatted on here)

However, I appreciate a good luxury rap fit. And he's doing a pretty good job.

I personally love geobaskets with outfits like this.. Rick elitists hate this shit lol

so glad i copped the all black geos instead of the all milk ones at the ssense sale but then again i feel sorry for the people who got the same ones as this midget coon

the only black guy ive ever seen that dresses good and actually understands and enjoys rick beyond the hypebeast braindead fag aspect is this guy. theres better pics but he actually knows how to dress and seems infnitely cooler and interesting than this lil retarded midget monkey

Stop wearing Rick

Your attitude doesn't match at all.

gb2 reddit Carl

How come no one wears Rick's stuff he makes in that weird brown color? He's literally used it every season but I don't think I've ever seen a fit with it. It's an awful color and it fits his aesthetic perfectly for that reason. Might cop a jacket in that color desu

That color is pretty specific to moody afaik

Where to cop long, sheer, flowy layers like in this picture? Is that a cardigan or a shirt or what?

Dunno, I've seen it heavily used in a lot of his earlier collections then used a little throughout his later ones, but it's always there. This is aw03

I'd get a level tee in that color or something. I think the draw to black and beige is that they work well consistantly.

Lol Jesus Christ you guys are such faggots. Wear Rick however you want to wear it. I'll wear my Ramones with some wrangler jeans if I want to

Do the new numeric sizes correspond to the old alphas? 46=XS, 48=S, 50=M, 52=L, 54=XL or is the sizing fundamentally different?

it varies. I don't think you have to size up as drastically with leathers anymore, that said my jacket is several years old.

what are some /rog/ approved watches? one i have isnt tricky at all

a sundial

go ahead faggot but we'll continue to call you a faggot

faggot

I'm in love with this whole fit desu

W2c zombie gf

All RO runways

Isn't that Merkel Man?"

Yeah, Jera Diarc

i wish i had this cardigan

so fucking much tho

Where's it from?

Mastodon

Anything
SPHINX
P
H
I
N
X

>dat callback to FW06

This season had a lot of grails man.

S
P H I N X
E
N
I
X

The tongues on those geos are seriously triggering me

Rick is about being rumpled. If you spend 2 minutes every 15 minutes adjusting your clothes and shoes, it ain't Ricky.

This is glorious

I know, I just have serious OCD when it comes to shoe tongues

Is it possible to get new Rick Owens insoles for boots?
Do you think if you contacted direct they'd send new ones or give the option to buy some?

you need to recreate that fit/aesthetic fabricman

youre the only one here with funds to do so

Haha maybe, probably wouldn't be able to get hold of any Dustulator stuff though

Recreate with Mastodon?

In other news, I was wearing what I consider a pretty fucking amazing fit yesterday, but alas my phone camera sucks. Maybe I'll take some fit pics with my Mirror-less for you guys sometime.

>mfw people actually dress like this

My god this all looks terrible. Do people actually wear shoes that look like a fuckin skinned lobster? I really hate these shoes.

>yes i am triggered.

Which ones look like skinned lobster? Sounds dope af desu

Those with ramone socks, calf leather or lamb leather?

Seconded. W2c Rick skinned lobster sneakers?

I’d say wear something else. Maybe fashion isn’t your thing—who cares? I realize it’s a niche. Not everybody’s interested in it, not everybody has to be. And I’m not saying that like I’m dismissing people. I’m saying, “Stuff that fits into my world might not make sense in your world. But the stuff that I wear works perfectly for my world.”

>tfw #RickNation will never catch on as an ironic way to refer to people who post in /rog/

is that a good feel or a bad feel

Bad feel RickNation

I'm 5'6 and only own a sleeveless t from mainline which is in xs and haven't tried any other mainline shirts on. I'm a medium in drkshdw shirts though, is there much of a difference in sizing between mainline and drkshdw in terms of shirts? I think drkshdw is a tad more structured whereas mainline shirts can extend

>I was wearing what I consider a pretty fucking amazing fit

What was it?

>Basket Creepers
>Pods (I really need tailored wool pods)
>Sphinx Wool/Silk Moody Tunic
>Island Wool/Poly Blazer
>DD02's

I liked it.

Shoutout to the store that sent me Birthday discount code, just copped a cashmere hat for the hell of it.

dick leather

I have a scarf from FW15 and it's labeled as a color "24 Faun".

What seasons of Rick do you guys consider as his best?

I think sphinx was the last incredible show. Since then it's been okay but not to the same standard, in my opinion.

But previously naska, mountain, island, plinth and moody were all really good solid shows. And I really enjoyed faun.

Moody
Sphinx
Cyclops
Mountain

Those are my favorite.

cop or not? not my favorites but they've been growing on me, and I don't really have any low tops so I'd wear them a decent amount. I hate the way the soles age though (see pic related). Price is very good for new pair.

these are the actual ones I'd cop

Personally for menswear; Plinth and for womenswear; Anthem

Special mention to Sphinx and Vicious as well.

U sound like a mad white bwoy from Europe with a soundcloud or ur from a flyover state it's 2016 open ur heart 2 love posibwoy

thinking about getting
>rick boxer shorts
>stack tee in white
>white leather ramones

pleb

i am mad that chimps are ruining fashion for the rest of us. then again, they kinda ruin everything for everybody

baby's first /pol/

heres your (you)

I've been wearing jeans a lot more lately.

the non-dropped crotch really does take some getting used to.

ive been wondering how to pull off rick and jeans im going to try something like this

Hey guys. Is this bad? I kinda feel smthing is off but cant actually find what :(

Your confidence is lacking

looks fine

I think the coat doesn't quite work with the sweater
Still looks pretty good, just gives me that vibe too

I want all black upper white sole geos kinda bad

Thx guys! Just sometimes everyone needs a view from the side.
Agree on jacket - it's cool as an individual item, but looks a bit off in every fit. Cant fond a place for to suit like in its' place. It was my 1st Rick piece btw, kinda impulse buy.
Wow this sweater in black looks super sick!

not skinny enough

I own:
2 dickflaps
2 geos

what should i go for next?
im thinking either cargos or prisoners

cargos are pretty dank

thoughts on high neck intarsia? is it hard to pull off?

w2c fuzzy sweater

Which tees are those? Looks coool

Those pnts look great dude, w2c?

thanks m8, love it myself as well
though it looks pretty good in any color
I think it's called "astaire sweater", haven't seen that many black ones around but I think you can find one in pearl/milk/dust still, check yoox and ebay

Levi's Commuter Cargos, don't know if they make them anymore though. Been thinking of selling mine cause they don't get that much use anymore.
G-Star has Rovic cargos which are affordable and look decent, also ILU Zespy Militias are pretty cool and some guy had fit with them in the last thread but I think they are sold out

>2 fat
>gigantic asian calves
>I don't like that sweater much

Nice one thanks.

So to the dude who sold me this hoodie

damn nice

where do you get leggings to wear under shorts?

I 100% do not want to be rude but couldn't you put together a very similar outfit for like $100?
Converse black highs
Asos/H&M/AA pants cut and washed
COS hoodie

i think the ones i have are hanes

>converse
hahaha holy shit these really are the people that tell you your fit is shit

Hanes/Uniqlo are good enough I think

Probably if you wanted to

ikr, its always poor teens that talk shit cause they're too insecure to standout in rick

the best rick fit ever created