FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/qpXHNVZaj9GP
discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breakfast:oatmeal and blueberries
lunch:tuna sashimi with miso
got home and made coffee

my roommate made oven pizza and it's stinking up the whole house, I want a bit ;-;7

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

Did I do alright today? It wasn't all actually breakfast, I just like seeing it all together. No exercise today because I have a 5k tomorrow and I want to be well rested for it.

Join our skype group if you haven't already. Right now there are 36ppl and it's fairly active.

join.skype.com/qpXHNVZaj9GP

skype:?chat&blob=YMXCIzDjSYlPKt7WYPLlGXNqfPSwpnZEkpxgBmlEPwkopE5fB2_fxK_Yz51Hf01b6tDCgpfk4zDH_4o

breakfast: fruit salad
lunch: quinoa
dinner: rice

am i doing ok

hi there thinspo. Fattie fuck over here.
I often read into thinspo threads b/c aesthetic ideals, but this is my first time posting because I've decided that I'm sick of the body I'm in and I want to take action to get a flat belly.

Ideally, I'll also get a thigh gap, or at least significantly smaller thighs (and also calves) than I have now, as well as having some hipbone show, and my collarbones.

I'm a female, I'm 18 years old, 5'3'', and my current weight is around 65 kg (143.3 lbs). This is perhaps the worst my weight has been at for 7 or so years. I usually hang around 60 kg and have never really gone lower.

At the moment my goal is 52 kg. My ultimate goal is 45kg.
I would like to set myself something lower, however I know that in doing so I'll be setting myself up for failure, since it's so difficult for me to lose weight.

I'm French, so the weight I'm at right now is inexcusable. I am ashamed to visit my family because they often make comments about my weight.

Please can anyone give me some tips for doing this? Even better, if anyone can reassure me that I can lose the weight I have, provided I work my hardest for it?

Also my recommended calorie intake is about 1120, but I want to try to keep it around 500 calories a day. I understand that changing calorie intake helps the metabolism? I don't want to dive straight into fasting as I'm not used to eating so little just yet.

Thank you thinspo

helo fregg i will go drink watr in a mntue tenks

That carb nightmare

No you're not

I would decrease your calorie intake by about 100 every day until you get to a level where you are just barely hungry. Jumping straight down to 500 seems drastic and you will probably eat over that and then hate yourself.
Also, consider doing cardio to help burn fat and calories.
Good luck! I know you can be the thin girl you dream of!

Read the FAQ, from there forward is just about dedication. To get sustainable thin, which is the ultimate goal, you should restrict a reasonable amount of calories (keep it above 11-1200kcal per day) and slowly lose weight while keeping your nutrition very good. Don't eat 500kcal, you'll burn out, cause health problem, etc.

Yes, it will take you about a year to get extremely thin using what I recommended, but you'll be able to maintain that for life and suffer from no health consequences, fainting, or any of that bullshit.

I find it very motivational to keep this thread open constantly on my laptop and phone, at least in a tab.

if you try to do 500c a day right at the beginning you will feel too hungry and will binge more. 1120 is a good plan for the beginning to ease you into it. this is about training your body to need less, so you shouldn't be so hasty. usually the quicker you go the harder it is to keep the weight off once you lose it,
sauce: i've lost 65lbs in like a year and a half

Hello there,i really expected you to be fat but you're not(65kg isn't considered that fat)

I suggest you go really low carb and be in ketosis for 1-2 months while eating around 600kcal daily,you will absolutely lose a significant amount during that time

If you really want to boost your weight loss just eat that 600kcal all together in a big meal and then eat 24 hours after that

You will be a fat burning beast

Eat some fruit in the weak(berries and oranges because apples and bananas contain a lot of carbs) and treat it as "cheating meal"

Forget about eating sugar or starch

>choose all images with bread

Ok ty frof i luv u

Read the Veeky Forums sticky for dieting advice. Lower your calorie intake slowly. I honestly wouldn't recommend going too low, you'll just get hungry and binge. Instead try cardio to burn off calories faster. It's better to lose weight slowly and make good dietary and exercise choices. If you're really set on a ridiculiusly low calorie intake though, read the side info at /r/proED. (>reddit)
It will tell you how to lose weight fast without killig yourself in the process.

poor advice

You're a retard. How do you even make it through the day...

Great counter argument

I live a sedentary lifestyle

i don't have to make a counter argument, it was a critique

At least try to make it constructive

What else should i add to my advice?I tried this on myself and worked perfectly and that's why i suggest it to other people too

Another thing that i've tried is fruitarianism and it also works but it's too extreme

>carbs
>carbs
>carbs
"no"

>tfw being able to fit into tight spaces
Doesn't happen often but when it does it feels good.

This is fucking adorable.

This^^^^

1). Does anyone else kinda dislike losing weight because it displays a level of insecurity in front of friends and family?

2). Do any other guys kinda dislike the strength/muscle trade off in terms of being able to fight if you gotta, even ottermode isn't necessarily perfect for scrapping if you gotta

if you gotta

>losing weight because it displays a level of insecurity
I'd see it more as a display of resolve and motivation. Losing weight would rarely be seen as a negative unless you are going skeleton levels.

Not the same guy but aren't we all aiming skelly mode here?

pretty sure most people here are looking to be borderline skeleton

but anyways it's just odd for me to see pictures of people in the past and then in the present looking thinner but i think you're right

thanks for the tips. I have picked up a fairly intense workout that I (try to) do every day. I'm not used to working out or doing any intense exercise. The majority of my exercise is just walking. Not sure what kind of cardio I should start with, but I have been doing squats every day, 50 jumping jacks, 40 lunges, etc. They are just easy to do in my home.

> I'm hungry all the time.
+ If you have just started restricting, continue for another week or so to let yourself adjust to not being full all the time
^ that's currently what I'm trying to do.
Half of me wants to get fast results so I can see what I look like skinny (I have never been skinny in my life, always slightly overweight or chubby) :-/

Haven't yet started using any calorie counting apps but when I do 1120 is what my limit will be set at.
Congrats on your weight loss!

Thanks for the statement haha, I always used to keep that in mind, about how my weight is considered 'healthy' but in France, is far from what is accepted, and also makes me very unhappy in my body. Also because I am so short the fat concentrates on my thighs and in my torso. I have very wide ribs which makes me look extremely out of proportion. So it is not only weight but it is where the fat is concentrating
Thanks for your tips. I try not to focus on carbohydrates more than I do calorie intake. I researched the differences between a carb diet and a cal diet and I found the cal diet a lot easier for me to stick to. However I am limiting processed foods and sugars significantly, so in that aspect yes I am using carb diet (I assume) at least until I lose 5-7 kg (or as you said 1-2 months).

What cardio workouts do you recommend? I do as many squats as my body can handle, 50 jumping jacks (sometimes I sneak an extra ten throughout the day). lunges, etc. Mostly things that focus on lower body. As well as this I have been getting into morning yoga and stretches.

Haha you weigh more than me and I'm a taller older American boy.

and a douche

Still goals. I'll look like this one day. What do you think her bmi is? Body fat %?

MC Ride mode is pretty close to perfect.

Also, definitely not to the first, and I feel the second but you don't really have to worry about that unless you plan on having to prove yourself in fights. You can have a strong body in ottermode if you stay active and actually work out (which would allow you to have lower bf% and more muscle for the desired frame anyway)

>go to the doctor, get weighed
>scale says 60kg, immediately check conversion on my phone
>nearly scream because it says 140lbs (which was my weight 3 weeks ago), thought i've been doing really well
>check again tonight for whatever reason
>my tired-ass brain put the numbers in wrong, i'm actually 132lbs

T H A N K F U C K I N G G O D

Who /purging/ here?

>Does anyone else kinda dislike losing weight because it displays a level of insecurity in front of friends and family?

Fuck no

They're fat and I'm not.

I'm currently playing 'chicks' 102 feet under the surface of the ocean.

Playing 'chicks' is an elegant game developed by Louis XIV. You win if you can mimic a chick the best. You flap your arms like wings, and peck at garbage that has fallen in the corridors....Sometimes you even trip and fall like a cute newborn baby chick to compete to see who looks the most like a chick. The sounds used basically consist of three sounds, 'pi', 'yo', and 'n', but as you get better You can use imaginative sounds, and even express yourself with various little chick-a-dee gestures. Since I'm only a beginner, I can only use 'pi', 'yo', 'n', so far. But, I'm working hard to become a full-fledged chick...no I mean a full-fledged chicken like mom and dad.

It must be very hard for you to imagine me playing 'chicks' 102 feet under the ocean. Or I suppose you probably don't even believe that I'm doing this in the first place. But, I suppose I can't blame you. I would have never dreamed I would be in this situation up until three days ago. How interesting life is! How sad we humans are!

Oh, there I go crying again. Before the ink on the paper starts to run, I will put down the pen.

Well, dear friends, please take care of yourselves. Piyo piyo.

>pretty close
what would you improve

slightly lower body fat % personally, but considering how good he looks under lights you can tell it's already good

>tfw you input servings wrong on Lose it!

Fuck me, I almost thought I was eat over 400cals of just one thing

Literally worst thing you can do to lose, just starve yourself ffs

>Starbucks coffee

You're not gonna make it

I appreciate you

going to buy some ephedrine tomorrow to help with my appetite. wish me l-luck /thinspo/ ;-;

>Literally worst thing you can do to lose

Believe me, I know

I feel so shitty after doing it. I can't believe it has come to this. I'm not even fat anymore.

I have a giftcard though and can't get cash for it. What else do I get from there? Their bottled water is gross, so that's not even an option. Have like $22 left on it

>luck for ephedrine

Step up and get some DNP

>I have a giftcard though and can't get cash for it.

There's websites where you can get cash for giftcards

If you're gonna drink Starbucks coffee at least drink their "healthiest" coffee.

post bod user, don't let your desire for being skinny ruin your life. Purging is extremely bad, don't be ashamed to seek help.

So I just discovered this general thread around a week ago and I've been lurking it ever since. I finally lost a couple pounds from the tips.
I feel a lot better now but I still got a long way to go.
Thanks guys!

What are the websites? They aren't just scams?
What's their healthiest coffee? I'm a wimp and can't drink plain black coffee....... I normally don't drink coffee at all actually.

nigga ran away from the police so fast his ass still hasn't catched up.

>What are the websites? They aren't just scams?

Google it.

Most of those websites either add the money to your paypal or you can exchange the gift card for like an amazon giftcard or something else of the same value

>What's their healthiest coffee?

Never had Starbucks coffee desu but anything with low fat and sugar if you don't like black coffee

Will google it. Thanks senpai
Maybe I'll just get tea instead. Which kind of tea is best?

>don't be ashamed to seek help.

Parents already know and they kinda don't do much about it since they work a lot and come home tired, same with me since I work at night

I've never purged during my diet until recently. I really fucking hate it but it's just so easy to do

good taste in music senpai

the refreshers are good, have caffeine, and are low calorie (90 cal for a grande). lots of carbs though so they're like a once a week thing

>I'm not even fat anymore.

You said it yourself, it's not even about weight anymore you're attached to the feeling of control purging gives you. I know what it feels like I didn't want to admit it but my purging was linked to an emotional hole that I tried to fill. You, like I did, have a mental illness that needs to be addressed. It feels so good to be able to eat whatever then throw it all up like it didn't happen, after it happens though you're left with guilt. I did it for 3 years until I sought help. Those 3 years have left me with medical issues that I will be dealing with for the rest of my life that cause excruciating pain. My skin, hair and teeth are all visibly fucked not to mention internal organs like kidneys, stomach, bones and muscles. I read your posts and just see myself, I had the exact same mindset as you and it's a dangerous slippery slope.

The effects don't vanish after you recover, you are doing irreversible damage to your body and hurting people that care about you. Please seek help user it's uncomfortable at first but stick with it.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try one of those next time.

Does anyone remember the 6'7" guy who posted here about two or three weeks ago? Has he posted since? I'm super interested in how he's been

the refreshers and tea is good

how the hell do you guys avoid over-eating when you're hanging out with your friends, I'm 7-9 pounds (3-4 kg) away from my goal weight, but every time I eat with my friends I always fuck up, and we hang out almost everyday, once the food is in front of me I find it hard to stop until I'm fairly full, I don't eat to the point where my stomach hurt like my good old fat days, but even now it's difficult, the main changes I've made are exercise and compensating for my bad decisions by eating healthy at home.

Any tips or tricks? I've tried having a light snack before going out with friends so I'm not super hungry when a plate of unhealthy ass food gets to me, but it's harder than it seems to do something like that every time I go out.

only eat that one time in that day
or eat that meal and whatever calories you have left in your allowance for that day and nothing more

I've tried that, but I don't like eating 1 meal a day, especially since I play a lot of sports, I feel at a loss for energy.

Your second recommendation is what I'm currently doing, but I'd like to somehow condition the willpower into day to day life so I don't overeat when I'm out instead.

>Please seek help user it's uncomfortable at first but stick with it.

I definitely will before it's too late

I just started this purging shit so I'm gonna put an end to it right now

I never thought it would come to this, I used to joke around about being anorexic but this shit is no joke. I can't enjoy anything in my life anymore since all I think about is fucking food and eating. Literally all I think about is food 24/7, it fucking sucks. When I was overweight food was the least of my worries because I would just eat, now I can't even enjoy food.

I'm gonna stick to the weight I'm currently at and not lose anymore, gonna try to build some muscle too because I just look weak as fuck and skelly.

I really hope my /thinspo/ bros don't go the same path I did.

>tfw no thinspo gf

Last time I had one of their teas it tasted like shit and had banana powder or some shit in it

Wtf. That's really weird

honestly, you just have to remove these toxic people from your life.
They're not supporting the lifestyle you want to build for yourself.

JK. No but seriously it seems the only option for you is to grow some will power and EAT LESS

Tbh if you need more energy eat more food. It's only logical.

Just eat mostly vegetables, low-calorie meats, and take vitamins. And drink water first whenever you feel hungry. Very limited carbs and always less-processed ones. You should not feel hungry on this diet. You can eat as many cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, etc as you want, ideally raw or steamed. Use spices and seasonings instead of oils for flavor. Avoid eating at restaurants and focus on salads (with minimal dressing) if you do. Do this for 6 months and you will immediately be treated far better by society. If only life were so easy for men.

Don't eat less. Just replace more of what you eat with vegetables.

Eat smaller portions, only get water, not soda, order what seems the least greasy and fatty if its possible.
If you don't want to eat at, say, mcdonalds, complain about how you hate the company and dont want to support that.
Also, burger king is healthier than macas cause they have veggie burgers, and I'm pretty sure their regular burgers would be the same as what macas offers, so your friends dont miss out and you get a better option.

Or take your friends to a healthy restaurant with good food so you don't feel as bad for eating.

McDonalds salads with less of the dressing are actually pretty healthy. Get the chicken grilled instead of crispy also.

Good advice!

any tips for dieting while on your period? my cravings are out of this world and i can't stand it. been staying good so far but holy fuck i just want cinnabon while i cry thanks to these cramps from hell

Eat fruit, maybe sorbet. Try making banana bread from scratch. Tastes amazing. Periods fucking suck, hope you get thru this

does anyone know the best way to lose leg muscle specifically quads and calves

by killing yourself faggot

thanks my man

dont get out of bed
eventually muscle degrades.

eat less. eventually your body will have to break down protein to keep it working aka your muscles

tl;dr if you work out
high weight low reps = larger muscles
low weight high reps = leaner muscles

if you've got large leg muscles, it's most likely because you're doing some sort of activity that requires your legs to push up more weight than just your body with say running and jumping, to get them leaner, you don't have to stop working them out, just don't do it with a load, i have no idea why you have large leg muscles, but i can only guess it's from moving heavy objects or weight training or something of the sort, time to simple cardio if you don't already and if possible avoid weighted movements with your legs not including your own body weight

well I play soccer fairly regularly to keep myself fit, but honestly besides that I do no real excersise... cardio wise how regularly would you recommend exercising

Your meals sound really nice. What did you have for dinner?

Join the discord! discord.gg/SeMWYm9

hmmm, if you're playing soccer cardio won't change anything, plus it's already quite a lot of cardio, if you play soccer only to stay fit, you could always replace it with jogging instead (my guess is that the action of kicking the ball constantly is why you have bigger leg muscles), but if you like soccer and plan to keep playing or even if you do jog, your diet can also have an impact

that being said i'm not gonna give you advice on things i don't know about, i think you can do something about it based on diet, but i know nothing about that shit

i do know that losing a little more weight should overall make your legs a little thinner, it's up to you on whether or not you think your overall weight is where you like it or if you're willing to lose more weight, i think toned and thin is hotter than thin though, you could be good where you're at right now, mind posting pics of your legs when you're standing if you're willing?

I'm at the 18/ 18.5 bmi. I am tentative about going lower because it is said to be unhealthy. I dislike my body shape because it's like a boys.

its gross, i used to purge twice a day every day, including at school after school meals

felt like absolute shit nearly all the time

You look completely normal.

Going lower will help.

you have a nice body, going lower will only make it worse if you think about it, have you tried throwing on some lean muscle or some shit?

How will it help? By giving me a waist?

Thanks. I started swimming recently; I really love it. I do squats / lunges without weights occasionally because I was teased about having flabby butt.When I do crunches l get a 4 pack nearly instantly and I think it's ugly. Do you have any exercise suggestions?

Do some oblique based exercises, they really add some muscle to your hips.

I'm a dude and used to do lots of oblique exercises because of karate, it really added a lot of shape to my hips, which were unwanted in my case

>tfw 41 hour water fasting

Feels good

i couldn't really say much for women, but there are a ton of popular youtube videos out there, try them out imo
most of them or things you could do at home too so you can learn them and if you hit the gym you can just do them there, possibly with weights if it allows

Do you just sleep all day? How do you survive with no energy?