What Veeky Forums thinks about nose ring (female)?

What Veeky Forums thinks about nose ring (female)?

bad

can be hot, even septum piercings... but of course the girl has to have a good looking face and a certain aesthetic to pull it off

It's slutty and trashy but I like it as long as the girl is more hippie than edgy.

only fits edgy tumblr styles, and those are awful

I think I want those lips on my dick tbqh

Nose rings can be cute if they're small, they're sort of a red flag though, a small one

hideous
irredeemably bad

terrible shit desu fampai

ew

Piercings and tattoos are for low quality women for the most part. You will be signalling to men of quality that you are for promiscuous activities rather than a serious long term relationship, and the guys who think differently are probably akin to Carl the Cuck/Aids Skrillex (i.e not the type of guys would find desirable/attractive in the first place).

I love noserings but thats probably because I'm always attracted to edgy tumblr girls

Good indicator of someone who wants to fuck, but doesn't want a relationship. I like them.

>I'm always attracted to edgy tumblr girls

Sounds pretty dangerous desu, they prob accuse you of rape just for expressing attraction.

This.

It's not even generally a criticism, it's a useful indicator for men to see what prospects there are. The only thing to consider is, what are you looking for in your relationships with males?

Basic bitch tier. Typical of middle class good "christian" girls who went to uni to study communications and live off of mommy and daddies money.

>girls who went to uni to study communications

and slut it up

Can confirm, one nearly ruined my life

denotes a specific type of personality, which isn't necessarily bad but isn't great.

someone with a nose ring is the kind of person who is promiscuous and mostly hangs out with men. they love tumblr and they are into 'wicca' and crystals for some reason. they smoke weed and often experiment with other drugs.

>communications
what's up with this shit degree anyways
how does society benefit from this?

Am sorry to hear that desu.

The piercings should be a warning sign (especially tongue and septum). Just be careful gentleman. Emotional volatility and or regret can drive a girl to flip the 'throw him under a bus' switch in a second.

I think perhaps the correlation with piercings is that girls who get them tend to be dysfunctional in general, perhaps emotionally damaged; so they are more capable of doing something very harmful to a man on a whim without much empathy (as their 'soul' is damaged).

It always looks either really good or really bad depending on the girl and the rest of her style.

They don't. It's a meme degree like gender studies. These people are a scourge on our society for the most part due to the fact the courses they do are filled with cultural Marxist propaganda.

lmao this board

It is literally a physical warning saying "I am great at sex but I either have mental issues or are promiscuous"

So it's attractive but I would never pursue a long-term relationship with a girl who has one

you're an angry little man aren't ya

This guy gets it. Chokers and piercings are basically the woman waving massive red flags or screaming "I have major daddy/mental issues and am a danger to be around"
While the look can be sexy as hell if pulled off right, it is never worth the risks that come with that. These girls genuinely believe that tumblr bullshit and have no grasp on actual societal norms. (ex. False rape allegations)

if the cake were good enough it wouldn't need frosting

damaged girls are the best

this 100%, never met a non-slutty girl with a nose ring

could i pull one off?

no go greaso

I'll always judge your personality based on what you do to yourselves, but you can always prove me wrong.

Can i fuck you missionary ? Like, very slow and romantic and sensual.

fuck no dont talk to me like that, i have a bf

Kinda Maybe

how does he feel about you prostituting yourself on Veeky Forums

LMAO dumb bitch trips and posts her pizzaface on Veeky Forums and reacts like that

"not doing it for attention lulz xD don't hit on me fashion boys"

the only thing you can pull off is my dick you trip whore

>taking the bait

>could i pull one off?

nah

you're an angry feminist slut aren't ya ;3

with piercings

any non-erongenous piercing is a no for me.

I like them, but I swear that every girl I've knew with this kind of this has been a big slut so it is kinda of a redflag to me. But yeah, it doesn't look bad.

Too ugly, you will end up looking like white thrash.

I don't understand them. In what way is some metal ring supposed to enchance your looks?

nothing personnel kid

can you tell the story?

3hot5me

you're a disgusting greasy tripfag whore. you know that?

modern degeneracy