Skinnyfat

skinnyfat
6'
163lbs
double chin

would running every other day and doing pushups pullups and abs make me otter/effay?

skateboard and do pushups if you want a body like tyler

so basically i was right

No you weren't, so wasn't the faggot you quoted.

If you want to achieve op pic related, you should start by changing your diet first and get proper body fat level. Then start doing some decent workout plan instead of fucking around with push ups. Also, wild guess, you're white. You can't count in those negro genetics.

God this triggers me, it takes literally 5 minutes to absorb the knowledge you have to google for this shit.

sure so i was right, except change pushups to bench

Well, that's what you do if you're a faggot who wants to waste time and cuck himself. If you want a body like tyler literally just do push-ups.

No.
Stop thinking about exercises until you start eating properly. Its quite hard to make your abs show, at least for most people. There's a saying that abs are not made in a gym but kitchen. For a reason.

so running + eating healthy

damn he has really good muscle insertions
>n-n-no homo

You need to lose body fat in order to expose your abs, so yes, cardio and dieting is how you achieve that. That said, if you're skinny enough but have never done exercises to grow your ab muscles (crunches etc.), then you won't have a 6 pack- instead you'll just have a really flat belly with a ridge going down the middle vertically. You need to do muscle building exercise in order for the 6 pack "bumps" to start growing.

If you're skinny fat, lose weight first, it's going to feel better and you're going to be happier with your body quicker. Once you've achieved this, hit the weights to actually get a real 6 pack.

If abs are the only thing you're after, then basically yes. Throw in some exercises focused on that specific muscle area once you set up your diet (more proteins, eating on calorie deficit). You can find those online, most commonly that'd be plank and situps.

And don't listen to and similar, they're either sixpack less scrubs who like to give random advice or 18yo thinlets who didn't have to lift a finger for their abs to show.

Hate skinny guys
Eat fat , dide

that's only because you're a bear faggot though

God damn I didn't know Tyler was fit as fuck.

why dont you spend 5 minutes reading a basic fitness wiki

Diet is far, far more important if you want to look good. You should still work out, though.

my diet's just meat and rice rn what should i change

mf eats pizza all day its fuckin ridiculous bro

tyler's body is literally black genetics, he eats like garbage at maintenance and doesn't work out, gets away with it cause he's tall

He gets away with it because he's motherfucking active. He performs, skates, and probably travels a lot. He's not fucking sitting on a chair all day at a desk job, drives home, and lays on the couch like 99% of you niggers.

Calories in - calories out = your weight

Veeky Forums here,

That body isnt impressive at all. He has very low body fat and no real mass.
Literally eat 1500 cals a day and do basic body weight and cardio exercises. You'll achieve this in 6 months or less.

I actually a bit triggered by this thread 2bh.

performing live is extremely strenuous.

>Veeky Forums here

stopped reading right there and then

>being this petulant

Have it you way, boyo.
We all know you're too lazy to do shit anyway. You could just google this easily available information, you know.

Have you ever worked out before?

no, and you are not skinnyfat. you're a fat fuck and you wont change unless you stop eating for 3.

You think you're cool, actually you're not