Melbourne /r/streetwear meetup

We should be more like these guys. Vibrant.

imgur.com/a/xhYSA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YiqJ6UA.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the guy with the flannel and the wide brimmed hat's fit is excellent

Brisbane faggots on pooicide watch

I honestly want Reddit crossposters to leave.

I don't do this on boards I actually like :^)

I don't care that you browse Reddit, I don't care that you're attempting to be a master baiter, I'm not a le secret club fag.

I care that Reddit crossposters always want to make it about themselves wherever they go.

You got me though! I'm officially triggered! Hook, Line, and Sinker!

damn this is actually legit
americans on suicide watch

I'll give em credit, some of these shots are pretty dope

i.imgur.com/YiqJ6UA.jpg

lol is his fly undone? what a dork lmao

where were you when australians completely shitted on american fashion hypebeast wise

heard someone shit their pants at the meetup

i was pulling my little penis watching my animes at home while mum cooked me instant noodles

>hypebeast wise
means nothing

So Melbourne is both effay and home to the best shitposters on the planet. Why havn't you moved here yet Veeky Forums?

Full of ethnics, average house price is 800k, public transport system is at capacity and the leftists are shilling their degenerate manchildren lifestyles hard. Sounds good m8

everyone looks the same except the guy with the supreme red shirt and he looks like shit

also
>nmds

It's 2016, being a facist isn't cool friend :)

if you are not a fascist you are a cuck

Yeah, but who's got the longest neck?

>IT IS (CURRENT YEAR)!

great argument, cuck.

Lmao some guy shat himself

Unironically terrible.

I like this dude. Everyone else looks ridiculous.

>wearing HBA ever
Bad.

If I saw any of these guys on the "streetwear" I would think that they were shut-ins. I understand that kids emulate what they see in the magazines / internet forums, but shit why don't they try to come up with their own style. Also why isn't there any chicks ?

What are some good places to cop street wear in Sydney? Any thrift store suggestions?

why are there so many non-whites in my city?