FUCK SUPREME

FUCK SUPREME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jf_g9m3Hq8
instagram.com/p/BHnsf1wjSq1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racks got fucked up who next

fuck u nigga da fuck did i do?

AY FUCK SUPREME NIGGA. IM AN APE. BANGING ON MY CHEST. WADDUP?

Racks caught them hands. Glass jaw.

OH SHIT ITS MAH NIGGA HARAMBE

BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WAS DEAD

Reminder: everyone in this thread is 15 years old, someone post a pic of a fa meetup

THATS RIGHT NIGGA! IM BACK FROM THE DEAD TO TELL YALL NIGGAS FUCK SUPREME. IM AM APE NIGGA, BAPE NIGGA.

I wish i was 15 man.. i fucked up everything. My life had infinite possibilities and shitposting was foreign to me. Why did you have to remind me that ive hit rock bottom, i was just trying to have fun in this thread, why did you remind me user? Why user?

>IM AM APE NIGGA, BAPE NIGGA.

#DicksOutForHarambe

WADDUP? FUCK SUPREME

This is bait.

If you haven't caught on yet: youtu.be/0jf_g9m3Hq8

nigga everyone knows it a joke wtf

bangin on ma chest etc etc

holy shit lmao was that jonah hill

he only beat racks ass cause he was talking shit about him on twitter like a lil bitch.
he confronted him irl and racks kept talking shit so he laid his ass out

wheres the video of him beating racks?

a dude who likes a shirt more than another shirt assaults people who like the other shirt, faggots rejoice

>not liking a brand so much that you're willing to physically assault the consumers of a competitor brand
Do you even fashion, senpai?

yo you a straight up WEENIE

fuck thupreme

RIP racks
who's next

imagine if the ape posts a vid of him KOing emily oberg

and people wonder why black people are looked at differently

SUPREME IS DONE ALL YOU REDDIT NIGGAS READ THIS SUPREME IS DONE IT"S OFFICIALLY PLAYED OUT IF YOU WEARING SUPREME YOU MIGHT AS WELL WEAR DIAMOND SUPPLY

BANGN ON MAH CHESS

ppl hating on him and call him a dick but it's simple, just don't wear supreme u hype beasts

Who the FUCK is racks I'm not a fuccboi faggot who thinks harassing people is an appropriate form of humour.

"It's just a prank, bro!" - you losers

>supreme bitch nigga detected
Fuck supreme, I'm an ape

Fuck.
I can't tell if I'm old and I find this dude completely retarded. Is this comedy? Why hasn't anyone called the cops?

Everyone just plays along because they don't want the shit beaten out of them, sad

supreme would be so much better without it's outrageous prices and rich white hype beasts.

instagram.com/p/BHnsf1wjSq1/

this, supreme is such an embarrassing brand, re-sellers should be strung up in the streets

can't wait for this guy to approach the wrong person

fuck ymbape - giving bape a bad rep. The stores are 2 blocks from each other, dude needs to chill.

I'm gonna hang out in soho just to run into him

jonah hill is like "please don't kill me"

Fuck Supreme Ape is insane. Thanks for the post.

"I'm wearing Supreme right now!" straight to no hesitation face blast. lmao

This clown Racks got what he deserved for being a dumbfuck who can't get a joke and talking mad shit online.

Did Racks bop the camera man just before he went down cause he knew what embarrassment was coming?

Ape has like 80 pounds over him bruh!

The fuck even is supreme?

In all seriousness this guy has shitty technique with his hands and is slow af due to all that mass, if anyones seen the video of him squaring up to the tall skinny mf who stands up to him and gets into stance theres probably a reason that vid gets cut short. Someone will 100% KO this nig, obviously not racks because hes a lil bitch.

No cameraman was wearing palace