I don't fuck with rapists

fuckin racist

Kenzo SS16 has some kewl jumpsuits

That is one ugly motherfucker

that's why i love him

he proves that you can still be effay while being ugly af

god damn i can see why people constantly say he stinks real bad

probably showers once a month

He also rapes people, is known for having mad BO, and is greasier than the burgers at Five Guys

>Asians are superior to whites by every metric in this picture
>Muh white genes.

your pussys wavy

And still has done more with his life than either of you

Whites still invent stuff by far the most. Is why Asians mostly copy our inventions.

But I do agree, Asians are still very intelligent and non-violent.

>>Muh white genes.

I think whites should be able to exist in majority white homelands.

Acknowledging Asians have a higher IQ and finding white genes desirable/wanting them to exist are not mutually exclusive.

Asians may be superior in crime statistics, but whites make up for it with, bigger dicks, being more aesthetic, being physically more powerful, having more soul, and being more creative.

While also having a relatively low crime rate.

Yeah there are positives and benefits. Also I think whites can work quite well together with Asians. The other groups such as blacks just cause issues for the most part.

If whites and East Asians were the only species of humans to exist, we wouldn't have many racial issues.

lmao are you seriously defending this greasy nigga who dont give a fuck about you? suck his musty dick some more faggot i at least contribute to society by having a job while this faggot just flexes with clothes

lmao and thats acomplishing something right?

>more aesthetic
>more soul
>more creative
Really grasping at straws huh /pol/? Kek.

Blacks are superior to whites by having bigger dicks, being more aesthetic, being more athletic, being physically more powerful, having more soul.
Whites taking Ls forever and always.

Look at the images faggot cucks.

>ITT people taking credit for things they didn't do, invent, accomplish because they cant do, invent or accomplish anything for themselves.

Not just stating facts.

Especially as faggot leftists like you will blame whites (muh institutional racism) for blacks being less successful, and will blame white cops for shooting violent black thugs and putting them in jail. When blacks have a much lower IQ on average and act a lot more violent on average.

We need to start addressing the truth if we are to end the anti white madness that is happening on College campuses and with Black supremacy groups like the BLM.

I people don't address the differences between races, all disparites are blamed on white people. ENOUGH! We are going to end this in the coming decades. No more leftist bullshit! Reality calls.

Watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

K.

>jumpsuit inspo
>turns into racist /pol/ debate

Fucking kek. Your pic related really puts it in perspective. Whites need to look after there own, and send the "minorities" back where they came from.

Indeed, we need to stop the process of whites becoming minorities in all of their homelands. Non whites treat white minorities awfully.

what the fuck

He's a rapist idiot

lol weren't you just spewing shit about respecting everyone in that other thread? lol stay in your flyover state.

>whites
>having those qualities
something aint adding up

cop or not this from zara?

want to cop but not sure if confident enough

that looks like it would def fit poorly... zara tries too hard and always falls short

best store to cop a jumpsuit?

>zara

what the fuck is this thread?
Robert Geller makes good jumpsuits

would a boiler suit look dope tied at the waste?

can anyone dump inspo of this if they have?

too "runway" for me personally. Looking for more of a causal one I can throw chucks on with. Thanks for the suggestion tho

can't find these anywhere

Yaranaika~?

the cheap monday logo completely kills it

are you serious? lol shit i just noticed im on Veeky Forums why am i even here im outtie negroids

Minority in socio-economic worth. The white countries in this picture are worth more then the entire rest of the earth, discounting 2% of ultra rich chinese. If minorities had more money they would have more rights you idiot, money is how the world works who cares how many of a group there is they need to pay to play.

>First countries to industrialize have the most inventions
What a surprise!

Mexico invented color Tv
*waving mexican flag*

>implying you can compete

>it's racist to say a rapist should go to prison

it is 2016 after all

Libcucks btfo

>what is innocent until proven guilty

wew lad