FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao what you faggots dont understand is its not being skinny what makes you attractive..

ITS YOUR FRAME

you all crave a long frame that you cant do anything about and will never have, so you starve yourselves thinking youll look good but end up having huge heads, narrow shoulders, short arms etc.

if your shoulder width is 12 year old boy tier GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT WEIGHTS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

so what is good proportions m8

>tfw you have a naturally broad back & shoulders
>tfw you're a girl

if you are tall then it doesnt matter 2bh

>tfw you are 5'3''

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

Join the discord!!! discord.gg/SeMWYm9

>killing the thread by moving discussion elsewhere
seen this before

Thnk froggo, I will habe watr nau

I woke up half an hour ago and thought of you,i immediately went to the fridge and hidratted myself ty fregg

Much love

this also bby-angell on tumblr, baden-user?

This is cummbunny!

I think I'm actually going to start naming the files after the blogs, that would probably make sense.

wew that a name

eh you could. probably keep all the assholes like me from asking sssaauuusseee derp derp. are you the one who labels images sky#.jpg, alana#.jpg, etc?

tanks

It doesn't bother me at all! I think it'd be helpful for me as well. Yep, that's me!

Yeah, I know lol. Her blog really isn't vulgar though, it's cute.

your collarbones are just as nice as hers tbchwynttbao (to be completely honest with you not trying to be a orbiter)

Wow thank you! More protruding collarbones is one of the main things I'm looking forward to.

what's your current weight and goal weight?

just wondering, how many times do you guys go for a piss? flushing the water too much makes me anxious about all the water wasted

if i'm going to be near a bathroom i tend to drink more than if I know i'll be in the car for a while, if that makes sense. when i'm at home or at the office I piss easily every 1-2 hours, although I've never really paid attention.

I weighed 49.9 kg this morning lol (110 lbs) and my goal weight is 43 kg (95 lbs). I actually was that weight briefly a few years ago and really liked it. What about you?

My plan is to split the discussion between Veeky Forums and discord to ensure a hillary clinton presidency.

God damn, image trying to fuck one of these creatures.

It'll probably be considered a fire hazard when your hips scrape together.

i find myself going to the toilet like every litre, not entirely sure how much water I should be drinking daily
>clinton presidency
why? fuck trump fuck hillary

5' 11" male, currently 151-lbs, goal is 145-lbs currently but I might go lower. Started at 216-lbs, so, trying to figure out where to stop. I'm pretty old so not sure how thin I should go to look good.

Everyone, look at Ali's butt.

I want Trump to be president because I love riot footage.

Is this what Veeky Forums calls high-test?

Congrats on your weight loss so far! I think thin old men look good as long as they dress well.

>why? fuck trump fuck hillary
well yeah obviously but better hillary than trump desu

Thanks, I don't really fit in here, but, Veeky Forums is exhausting to me and this is comfier and a constant reminder to watch what I eat (and stay hidratted). My original goal before finding this thread was 172-lbs, so, it's already pushed me much further.

I'm working on dressing better. Now I have jeans that are slim fit, got dress shoes rather than my autism shoes, working on shirts.. I normally wear a polo to work but feel like those don't always look good. Today or tomorrow was going to buy a belt that is my age, want to get a nice one since they last a while so going to the high end area in my city.

I've spent a lot of time in Germany so was watching your exchange yesterday with the /pol/itician.

how r u always here so early u stupid frog

Why is all the thinspo girls, wouldn't that mean u aspire to be a girl? Or is it that looking at them inspires u to be skinny so that u can get a girl which looks like that? Unless this thread is all girls in which case show tits

I need some workouts to try. Preferably cardio that'll burn as many calories as possible, and also accessible for someone without gym membership or any form of gym equipment?

pls help, god bless,

feel free to post ur thinspo boys m8 no need to whine abt it :---)

ah I'm not whining I'm just curious really probably a stupid question desu

>wouldn't that mean u aspire to be a girl?
y-yes

same maybe in our next lifetime

correct

this is too much
subtlety almost killed

you can run, bike, jumprope. basically anything works.

>Why is all the thinspo girls, wouldn't that mean u aspire to be a girl?
I'm a guy but prefer female thinspo. women are more aesthetically pleasing to me. last thread a bunch of male thinspo was posted.

Where in Germany did you spend time?

I post a lot of girls and I am a girl. I just have one pic of Lukas in my thinspo folder.

What do you mean? The picture?

what underwear do you guys wear?

I'm having trouble finding something that fits an adult peener mixed with prepubescent girl legs

why would i wear underwear

>tfw no Lukas bf

Why live

So your raws don't make your dick blue.

hey guys

more like pic related?

I prefer thic chicks but collarbones are my number one fetish

help

can i download this image?

um yea why not?

cant tell if back or front

>motivation
looking Veeky Forums as fuck in anything...

His names Ski mask the slump God he's a rapper from Florida on the come up, wish he posted more pics of his fits

He's a Mongol.

Thaks Lori

>Where in Germany did you spend time?
A bit of everywhere over a period of 20 years, I first went around age 10 and now I'm 30. Actually stayed in Stuttgart quite a bit, and Ludwigsburg, so was funny to see an user from there. But also Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf, been with a friend through the Black Forest and Swabian Alps a number of times, he has a boat in Lake Constance so been into the tip of your neck of the woods (where do you live in Baden?). I've been to the east a bit also, I was the guy who commented about how somber Leipzig was. I went there to visit the Porsche plant they build there. I've been to a lot of other small towns too, I can't remember all of the names.

>wow im 5'1 and your weight is my goal weight. ty for posting this. how did you get there btw

np. i didnt rly get there healthily – īš – i aimed for 300 calories per day (my tdee is probably like 1300) and fluctuated from 0 to 500, usually. fasted every now and then for a maximum of three days, mostly i just either did intermittent fasting and just had dinner and maybe a snack, or i did the exact opposite and snacked like all day long but just on veggies and never had an actual meal

my main tips are; CICO forever (i never ever counted macros and i ate a lot of junk food just in small quantities), intermittent fasting is gr8, and eat reeeeally slowly + break everything into tiny pieces and drink water between every bite, you can make even a tiny meal really stretch out that way

What was your favourite part? I don't really want to post my city but I live more towards the North of Baden. Are you American? Also, you seem to have seen more of Germany than me, I really haven't traveled the country very much.

forgot to say, took abt two months to go from 108 to 85-80

Are you lifting? Hopefully you lifted during that weight loss, it makes you look much better. I think you might be getting a bit too skinny.

Yes, American.

Hm. My favorite is the Swabian Alps. There is this place called Speidel's BrauManufaktur in Hohenstein - Odenwaldstetten. That whole area has beautiful driving roads, a lot of the car manufacturers do things around there, and also great beer. Another places there I like to visit often is in Bad Urach .. biosphaerengastgeber.de/ It's scenic to drive there and then there is this great biergarden that overlooks the hills. These are my "secret" spots I don't share with many.

>Also, you seem to have seen more of Germany than me, I really haven't traveled the country very much.
I've been there so many times I can't count anymore, for work and for seeing friends. Also for an American, Germany is very small since we're so used to driving 4 hours just to leave our own state. Actually for me to get to the next state by car is 8 hours because of where I live. So to drive from Munich to Berlin is nothing.

I do what I can. I hurt my back so I can't do things like squat or really lift heavy weights. I just have to work within my means. Instead I swim and do lots of bodyweight exercises to keep active and maintain a strong core.

I've recently realized my posture is a bit forward (thoracic kyphosis) and I'm working on that. I want to stand up straight and that should help me aesthetically. I'm getting better with it, but it's been a struggle. Someone took a photo of me the other day and I noticed I was very forward, so seems like I have go days and bad days. Looks ridiculous.

r8 me Veeky Forumsmilia I posted once like 3 threads agoooo

Here I am all hunched over. Pissed me off as I thought I'd gotten better about it. Going to keep working at it and try to straighten out.

You lack definition.
Pretty much skinny fat.

why Veeky Forums is always so insecure and full of shit with opinions? dont you have any friends? get laid pls

10/10

@ everyone doing intermittent fasting: How many calories do you eat? And what kind of meals do you have?

Same here

I eat ~500-1000 under. What you eat doesn't matter that much as long as you eat protein rich breakfast.

What does a protein rich breakfast accomplish? I'm curious

Okay so I've seen so many different answers to this and I just want a straight up answer. Will running while on a calorie deficit give you thinner legs or will it make the legs bulkier from working out the muscles?

How much should I be running a day to see real results in a reasonable timeframe?

I can always trust you guys for honest straightforward answers.

Thanks, m8

Today I had my first normal breakfast without purging.

I've been drinking lots of water and feel so much better than what I did yesterday.

Thanks, froggo

Thinspo thread has most female posters of any general thread on the board, ergo more female photos posted.

Your legs are only going to get bulky if you run on an incline. Your other question is a bit more difficult to answer. If you're just starting to run, doing something like Couch to 5K would be a good idea.

>Will running while on a calorie deficit give you thinner legs or will it make the legs bulkier from working out the muscles?

It won't give you skinnier legs but they will look slim.

Yo will pretty much have to go Auschwitz mode if you want super skinny legs.

thx

I don't run myself, but if you look at runners, some of them have thin legs and others have muscular ones. The main difference is the distance you run, I think. Pic related shows a marathon runner next to a sprinter.

I'm training for a marathon right now, I'm pretty skinny but my legs are pretty big. Not as big as a cyclist but definitely not thin either.

I have more energy, and don''t feel that hungry for the rest of the day. I guess it doesn't matter that much since you are eating in 6-8 hr window

Sprinters have big legs because they need the strength to accelerate quickly.

That makes sense. I prefer the long distance look, though.

any pics?
5'11" male also but currently 190

go cry somewhere else fatty

And more so, they need the ATP for anaerobe performance. It's explosive strength vs. endurance and anaerobe vs. aerobe.

I'm too shy for the shirt off thing but yeah this is me here: I guess all you can really see is my arms and neck. I think going a bit lower would help give more structure to my face so going that route. I'm not like trying to be a model or anything, but, just, probably help my confidence (similar to why i'm working on my posture)

and when you are moving for 32 miles (or whatever) 40 less lbs to carry makes an impact

desu baka senpai I come here to fap sometimes so idc but you're right

>160 cm
>56 kg
How do I lose 11kg by November? Is this an unrealistic goal?