What is the general consensus on these sneakers?

What is the general consensus on these sneakers?

>inb4 le weird sole meme

Copped triplewhite hi couple weeks ago

5/5 shoes

i wouldnt wear them but i think theyre okay. i just hate that so many fuckboys wear them with their hypebeast ass outfit and fuck up the techy ninja look of the shoe. also the ankle part on the highs are weird which is why i like the qasa boot a lot better.

worst colorway :-)

I used to be hopelessly and madly in love with the Qasas until I tried them on.
Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn in my entire life. The soles are so stiff you could hit a nail in the wall with them.

I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. Kind of like when you know you could never be with your crush but then you find out she's a whore anyway.

They are good shoes, not great shoes. They aren't too comfy and they are cumbersome to drive a car in (the pedals get caught in the sole). They are a nice fitting shoe with the neoprene holding the foot gently, they will be too big and your foot will scoot around if you dont at least go half a size to a full size down, but if you do size down they will be fine. The neoprene is easy to clean and is strong. The sole wears quite quickly, and the little extruding plastic bits will get scuffed instantly. Overall build quality is adidas level so not the best especially at the price range.

They are literally just white y3s

Quality degraded as they (and puffy tube like soles in general) became more mainstream.

Olive c/w was goat, used to be that you had to pre order these things. Now triple white and that vaporwave shit hit sales.

Interestingly they felt more inacessible before nike started introducing roshes and the clusterfuck of shoes that came along after.

Exactly, they are the worst colourway

i didnt come to Veeky Forums for those feels man

That last sentence literally happened to me last month, guess who's fucking her best friend now :^)

>tfw stalked girl for countless years
>bitch ends up so ugly you regret wasting your time on her.

ffs

Y3 is pretty shit

nah

literally the most accurate thing i have read about qasas

they're cool but ever since hypebeasts jumped on anything adidas it's become such a fuccboi shoe
unlucky

Ok? You told us that in your first post
Doesn't change the fact it's a shitty discount colourway

Kekerino farino

tfw

Overstyled, ridiculously bad quality for the price, generally worn by people who dress based on their shoes, not on a whole outfit
Also from some pictures I've seen they seem to take a horrible banana like silhouette on feet

:^) = lying
Just FYI..

>implying you aren't a lying fag anyway

I own a pair of Y3s myself, they are extremely comfortable, durable and look good. I personally wouldn't go for that type of sneaker but each to their own.
Go for it, user.

How is it shitty though?

if you can afford them, buy them. if you think you might regret the purchase because they might be uncomfortable or not perfect quality just get tubulars and maybe uncage them.

what the fuck is this

Are you me? I practically stare at her pics most of the day and feel nothing but disgust. Fucking bitch

ok elliot

came here for fashion, not feels

literal hypebeast retard

They look like shit in real life, materials are trash and they're made in China.

The leather ones are nice faggot

Fuck off back to your shitty YouTube chanel Doug

i have the all white's and they run big, size down and they should be fine.

soles are kinda uncomfortable for walking in.
hypebeast shoes that just attract teens is all.
and if you do decide on copping, go to like nordstroms and you can find them for $230.

>vaporwave shit
the fuck you on about

I'm thinking about jumping on the bandwagon and getting them in holiday when it's on sale, lowest it drops is 300$ is it possible to drop even more?

Comfortable.