Earth Tones General

I figured I'll start a general since I didn't find anything in the catalog. Post inspo, infographics, fits, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MuLbK
practicalprimitive.com/skillofthemonth/blackwalnutdye.html
apathywear.com/product/terra-hooded-pullover
vanishingelephant.com/collections/high-winter-16-mens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't usually lurk any of the earth tone threads we've had before but I was hoping for some insight from you lads.

Here's some stuff I found on plebbit, some of it is decent

w2c trousers?

I don't know, hence why I made the thread so hopefully some people who actually know can help out

Definitely w2c trousers, love the color/texture combo

Trousers are from Ami Paris.

Thanks man

They don't seem to be sold anymore though, unless I missed them in the store :(

It's a shame, I love the fit and material

Inspo compilation usually posted in previous threads

imgur.com/a/MuLbK

inspo is from jonclark.co.kr. Good luck finding or buying from them though

Thanks man

By the way, what do you guys think of this jacket? I had said in a thread a while ago that I would order it and tell you guys about it. It's a French f2 military jacket, I got it for $20 on an Amazon. It's the first result with a search for "f2 jacket". It fits really well, and the materials so far are great. Worth much more than $20. However the arms are slightly short, and the sleeves a bit too wide.

Pic related. What would this go well with?

I fucking love earth tones.

maybe something like this, I dont quite know but the jacket looks pretty good

nice dog pic I found when looking for inspo

or this sort of thing

Actually pretty nice, thanks my man

Any knitwear inspo?

Fjallraven is my goto brand for earthtone clothing, wish those plebs stopped staying my stuff is from the Kanken company though

pic

also life inspo i suppose

I've that exact jumper, it looks like shit on me though

Look up Rowan knitting

FYI you can use walnut husks as a natural brown dye.

I have one of those =]
Got it for $12 at a thrift store.
I wear it with everything, but it really does have to work with your style. I'd say my style is a heavily military influenced artisanal avant-earth kinda thing sometimes verging into urban casual.

Think dark blue overdyed jeans, a maroon shirt, watch caps, boots. Browns, khakis, deep reds and blues, all your friend. Saturation is best, but the juxtaposition of a light color can work as well.

love the texture on that scarf

Anyone have any recs for some classic casual womenswear brands that often do this colour palette? I'm busting my ass trying to find normal clothes that aren't pastel, navy, white or black and don't make me look like I'm cosplaying Professor Elemental.
>Fjällräven
god bless you user, I was just looking for a parka

yeah im not a fan of the jacket but the textures of the scarf and pants are really good.

not really earthtone but im out of inspo pics

Fuck I'm in love

have some more senpai (also someone pls respond)

Tfw no cosy forest bf

If you're looking in shops now that'll be part of the issue. Most brands don't go for this kind of colour palette in the summer, you'd have to wait until the Autumn stock starts coming in around late August.
Would be easier to start getting things secondhand at this time of year.

Toast do a lot of natural fabric, earthy coloured clothing but again, because it's summer they have a lot of blues and brighter colours in stock too. But they do have some earth toned stuff online at the moment.

Watchoo recommend as solid products off them?

I'd recommend their G-1000 everyday jackets/anoraks/parkas for spring/autumn and moderate winter. There are some nice designs geared more toward urban environment than outdoor. The material is quite durable, can withstand light rain without wax, dries surprisingly fast and looks good unwaxed.

Ik, bearded men in jumpers are an oddly specific fetish of mine.

Thanks for the rec re:Toast! I meant in general, not just currently - I know many shops start stocking 'autumny' colours later on but it's never these muted/powdery ones, just bright jewel tones. Sisley for example doesn't even do that so that's mainly why I'm asking.

love Norse Project for having just about everything their sell in the ecru color, and occasionally khakis

>the texture on that scarf
Looks like a coarse donegal fleck.

Not really earthly by itself, but copped this to go with earth tone outfits in this shitty 95f summer

hnnnng
Rangers are a grail, but still kind of low on my list of stuff to spend money on

Forgot the link when I posted that, here you guys go if any of you wanted it: practicalprimitive.com/skillofthemonth/blackwalnutdye.html

wtc boots?

opinions?

w2c watch

too much brown, dude
throw some dark green or maroon in there or at least vary the tones a bit

zalos abyss, I highly recommend it

ID on turtleneck?

And while cheap, there are far better options for footwear than Clark DBs

Hey guys, I'm kind of a noob to fashion but I love all the shit in here. Where are some good places to cop stuff like this? Besides Norse where else do you guys frequent?

So, are there earth tone ponchos? I have no idea where to search.

I'm a turd lol

Fuck off m8

cool samefag

apathywear.com/product/terra-hooded-pullover

This is a bully free thread.stop

stop tripping and post good earthtone pics

anyone know any good places to get Patagonia pullover fleeces in Australia? Everywhere I have seen seems overpriced

VERY cute
is there a specific name for the fabric/texture of those trousers?

NZfag here, I ended up biting the bullet and ordering from the US webstore and used our national post service's freight forwarding service. When I was looking, it seemed like aus and nz both were shit all out of options.

I guess look through different wool pants. Sorry I don't really know anything to describe the fabric either.

Yeah I guess I'll probably get one from overseas if I decide its worth it for me. Thanks though!

OP here, im shutting this thread down
dont respond or you'll be sorry

(you)

Those look like wool to me, I know that a surplus store may have wool pants. The one near me does at least, they were less than $10 so it would be easy to get them altered too all for under $25 in total.

Not really fleeces but Vanishing Elephant is an Australian company, vanishingelephant.com/collections/high-winter-16-mens
Their winter 16 collection has some nice stuff, check it out

REEEE

My man the reason I started this thread is because I need inspo, I'm a noob to this, my folder was empty. Also trip != name

ey fuk u op

that wasn't the real me
pic is nice IMO but personally I don't think the shoes are the right color

I also realized this after posting

They look like a very thick flannel weave wool.

Know where to get a pair?