drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

fabrixquare.com/men/departments/shoes/ready-made-shoes/monochrome-high-top-leather-sneakers-short-tongue.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taupe geos are pretty sexy.

Price check?

waiting for these in the mail kek

Recently got a silk shirt from this collection, feels good man (literally)

id pay like $40 for these

dont buy these they look like shit, dont have original laces, and the heel is dead

This

they look like original laces to me?

I think I'm gonna try to get for cheap as shit (under $100) for this shoot my friend wants to do for me (not even attractive before ppl think I'm trying to show off he just likes using me fun)

you could cop fake geos for that price that are new

Here is me in a pair of swingers and a very long top. I also wear pods and prisoners. I am 5'6". I think it can work, just don't force it if it doesn't feel right

doesnt work here though

Here's me in a high neck intarsia

Link to good ones?

hey guys sorry if im shitting up the thread but i help with my current dilemma. posted it on the prev thread

fabrixquare.com/men/departments/shoes/ready-made-shoes/monochrome-high-top-leather-sneakers-short-tongue.html

i think he looks p good

Looks like denim is the way to go.

Great jacket.

im the guy debating geos vs ramones last thread. first bit of rick.

how much u paid? i paid 400 euro for mine

>falling for the all white meme

this. I don't really like all white shoes.

they work with a really basic silhouette like cps or stans but that's it

Why are Rick Owen's clothing so expensive

>not falling for it

just saw this thanks a lot user

thanks mate. does having drop crotches look bad on manlets tho?

because all other designer shit is expensive

Nah, Rick is 5'4 and pulls off drop crotch

Shitty answer

nah mate he's 7'9"

Rick is 4'11, the sock runners make him seem taller

it's actually important
if it's not that expensive people will view it as worse quality even if it isn't and sales will go down

Confidence first clothing second. If you don't think you'll feel comfortable in drop crotch you may want to avoid Rick though.

All white is possibly the best geobasket available. They look so good if you scuff 'em up a whole lot. Same with all white Ramones.

confidence is a meme user. proportions are key and i need some sort of decent bodily proportions to be able to pull those off. i just wanted to know what type of proportions would be best

i'm fine with drop crotch as i have other pieces from other brands like cdg whicb have it but how rick does the drop crotch is realllllly different

no he's 4'11 after the sock runners
he's really 3'9

Several people IN ROG have listed their height as the same or shorter than yours and that they wear it just fine.

>confidence is a meme
Stop trying to talk with your clothes. You're not meant for this hobby.

Okay /Rog/ It's almost my birthday, and I finally wanna start copping some Rick. Is the sizing chart in the op accurate? Mainly for shoes

old rick was meant to be dirty new rick is suppose to be clean

Anyone have mohawk boot inspo?
I love the look but I can't find many pictures in fits.
They are designed to be left unzipped, right, which makes them flare like the laceless ramone boots?

Geos:

b/w > b/b > w/w > classic

Ramones:
b/w > w/w > b/b >> anything without a toecap

>fake Fabricman
>spreading lies

Get out

whats the difference between b/w and classic

B/w is just solid black upper classic is this

i never implied that i talk with my clothes just that confidence doesn't make a fit rather respect for principles of design. a shitty fit is a shitty fit regardless of confidence

also, stop vanguarding this shit too with your arbitrary guidelines that have no basis in reality

>arbitrary guidelines that have no basis in reality

As opposed to what you're talking about, which is somehow different?

I'm not trying to make this a big Internet fight, you just seem like you've got your priorities in the wrong place. Carry on.

a wild faggot appears

No, having a bad overall silhouette looks bad on anyone. The purpose of a drop crotch is to give the impression of an elongated torso and shortened legs so you need something on top to complement this. The easiest way is to just have a longer top.

Go try things on and see for yourself. Confidence is key rocking these fits.

Post yours then m8

tf are you talking about you stupid nigger confidense makes any outfit even if it is good or bad

i can tell youre a high waist jean wearing cuck with your wide eyes and open mouth, preaching

>MUH PROPORTIONS

Classic geos > any other geo

We talked about this 3 threads ago. I thought we all agreed he was a 2 people one 2'5" the other 3'7" brining him to a total of 6'2" that's why he designs clothes the way he does.

Proportions sort of go out the window in the traditional sense when it comes to Rick - these things are abitrary, or at the very least relative. So matching the length of your crotch to your height isn't nearly as important as matching the proportions of the rest of your outfit. Longer tees, bulkier shoes, etc. Also, Rick makes mega-drop pods and they are incredible, and regular pods on a short person won't ever reach that level of extended proportions.

Side note, getting so frustrated with your lack of confidence that you refer to the idea as a "meme" sort of tells everything we need to know about you. Seriously, stop thinking like that.

why do detroits have such big pockets if they're so tight you can't fit much in them

>we must go deeper

BOOK SANDWICH PASSPORT

I can confirm this. I am the bottom midget that makes up Ricks legs in his outfits.

could you do megadrop pods with a short jacket to make it seem like you're a walking torso?

This. Any other geo just branches off from the classic colorway. Everyone who loves geos needs to have the classic in their collection.

i did not state any guideline on what constitutes someone in fashion as a hobby and someone not in fashion as a hobby

i see. jeans it is then

do you not see the huge jump in logic in claiming that having a non-visual attribute enhances the visual quality of something?

back to /pol/ also

i dont lack any confidence i just think that its place in making an outfit is overblown. you guys are seriously misreading what i said.

you can be the most confident guy in the world but wearing cargo shorts, baggy polo shirts, dad caps, and socks with crocs will not make your outfit look good in any shape or form.

I actually have seen a pair this length a few seasons back but I forgot to save a picture. Don't think it was a super common model. I absolutely love them though.

And really, if he makes pillar skirts then there shouldn't actually need to be a limit on crotch length, as long as you make it look good up top. He's dropped a crotch out of existence.

you wear your clothes, your clothes don't wear you. one's confidence, posture, hair etc are all essential variables in a "sick fit."

you might as well lay your clothes out on your bed and stare at them there, removing the human element, where confidence doesn't matter

HOW DEEP CAN WE GO

We're not saying the confidence makes you actually look good, just that it takes confidence to wear the good shit. So no, confidence won't make your crocs cool (to an extent). But confidence means you can see a silhouette that gets your tidbits all greased up and not have to ask a Scandinavian stamp collecting forum if you have what it takes to wear it - because you'll already know that you do.

Oh you were upset because I called it a hobby? What term would you prefer?

Fashion is neither a necessity nor a means of living for most of the people here. I consider it a hobby for 99% of people who participate, and for all you've said you still don't seem to have the right mindset to do it.

Does anyone have any info on the guy who looks like Oscar Isaac? Need more fits

MAXIMUM RICK

Killer keemstar?

nice dick

but i lack the necessary experience in handling said garments and have no place where i can reasonably try them on without getting fucked by shipping fees which is why i ask said stamp collecting forum

also, i dont think confidence allows you to see what silhouette looks good on you but a keen eye in design and some sort of baseline experience. confidence largely involves matters regarding being comfortable in one's own skin and not allowing one to see silhouette

see no reread my point. i disagreed with your claim that "trying to talk with your clothes" is some true barometer used to establish whether a person is into fashion or not. i certainly agree with that point as people who talk with their clothes are insecure pricks but dont put that idea off as some matter of fact as it is pure opinion

My boy getting rekt by the whole board but still tryna go down with this ship.

Good luck, enjoy your jeans.

Maybe try self help books.

gg cuck

do you guys have any arguments to put forth or will you just shitpost? you haven't presented any decent rebuttals

everyone left while you sit here and talk to yourself thats why

literally no one here is on your side

i dont give a shit if anyone's on my side. its just that saying that confidence is what matters when making an outfit is fundamentally misguided

all debate club and no confidence makes chad a dull boy :/

You got plenty of rebuttals, but missed the point each time. You have been deemed a lost cause pretty much unanimously.

if anything, you guys are the one missing my point as evident by my repeated clarification of my argument with all of the replies. you guys seriously need to take a basic reading comprehension class if points this basic fly all over your head. i've worn weirder shit than some prisoners or pods

lmao when all of Veeky Forums deems you a lost cause thats when you know youre fucked

A few people answered your questions about whether drop crotch can look good on 5'6"ers and you ignored them to scream your little head off with all these debate buzzwords. Did you miss those.

you might actually be autistic, and I don't just mean the buzzword definition either.

seriously what the fuck are you guys doing

no i did not. see my second reply here again, learn to read

thanks

>I did not read what you said
>learn to read

Oops.

While we're all learning to read, here's the first 3 posts I found who told you it would work.

Some tiny man is getting angry that we don't think his tinyness is as important as believing in himself.