Would going aushwitz help me with my jaw / lose double chin? 6' 165 lbs

Would going aushwitz help me with my jaw / lose double chin? 6' 165 lbs

oh my god

Fuck is it that bad haha

it couldnt hurt

Its the double chin that makes it really bad OP, you have a small receded chin but its actually in line with your forehead so its not the end of the world.

a) lose weight
b) anti-fat injections

Low bodyfat would, but honestly I wouldn't recommend going too skinny. I'm the same height and weight with a similar face. You might just look like a geek.
Lift instead, then reduce your bodyfat if you want once you have some muscle

Getting skinnier will give you a more pronounced jaw line and less of a double chin. It will not make your jaw any less shallow. Also making sure your tongue is resting on the roof of your mouth and your teeth a touching will help as well. I know from personal experience, I went from largely overweight to slightly underweight and now I have a strong jawline but my chin is still just as shallow

Okay how about this: since its summer and I can't go to my Uni gym I proposed an idea:

Run 3x a week for 40 mins
Push-ups pull-ups ab wheel every other day for 30 mins

Eat a little bit less

I should be skinnier and then I can make the decision to start bulking and lifting or maintain

Also I never understood that. Is it like pic related? Or full entire tongue resting on the roof

A lost about 12lbs and my facial aesthetics went atleast +4. Its worth it.

If your teeth are touching and your tongue is all the way forward the top of your tongue should be close to touching the roof of your mouth anyway. Then you just gotta get used to the posture of having your tongue forward and touching the roof.
Pic related is more accurate than yours in proportion. It works since having your tongue up and forward moves the muscles in your jaw near the top of your neck. Which will make your jaw bones more obvious and your chin more defined from your neck

If it helps the tip of your tongue generally touches the back of the top row of my teeth

Well, there are some programs for beginners that allow for linear progression in strength (requires a gym) like Greyskull LP, Stronglifts, while still eating at maintenance. But you would still have to gain a tiny bit of fat doing that (but more muscle if done correctly).
If you want, you can get skinny first. It will make you look leaner while trying to clean bulk.

But your plan is sound. Do some push-ups because why not, and get lean at a reasonable deficit.

Its not that bad mate trust me

this is the result of mouthbreathing

you might just have an overbite

good plan, i recommend cutting out sugar heavy snacks, just eat basic meals and fast occasionally, best way to slim down is just to avoid eating

I struggle with the same OP

I have heard that you can exercise your jaw though with stretching to tighten up, but it sounds like bs, anyone know anything about that?

Yes. Gassing yourself would help. I suggest helium.

stick out your jaw so that you have a slight overbite. it's annoying as fuck at first but you'll get used to it. I have a very nice natural jawline which was ruined by mouthbreathing. I learned to do this and it makes it look decent.

>Eat a little bit less

Don't eat less. Eat healthy foods, go vegetarian and you'll see. cut back on soda, candy, milk and cheese. You will feel better and look better within 5 weeks.