youtube.com/watch?v=LAfSfnykXfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a belt of them. Lets keep it at that

nouveau riche bullshit

"but it is high quality and will last a generation"

ok cool bro but your family has only had money for like 7 years

looks like shit dogs would use to have flees and salvia and dog dirt on

im a human being i don't want to use a dog blanket

whenever i see someone with a big H belt buckle, I know he's a douche bag.

overplayed

GOAT designer fragrances

I love what lemaire did at the brand, I think when he first started, he went a bit overboard with the whole luxury materials thing probably never having them at his disposal before, but once he settled in it was a lovely match

i have a hermes wallet i was given as a gift. i like it but it was like $800 or something and looks the same as an apc, ysl, or any other high end wallet. i like the brand though.

Buy the Hermes carrés

oof they're pretty, can't be cheap.

They've been around for ages tho, in France you can find them for cheap quite easily

>not realising these are scarves, not handkerchiefs

Yeah, they're for women

Terre de Hermes is a good starter fragrance

Kinda agree, though I feel bad because somehow I feel like Hermes is more respectable than other nuveau riche brands like Gucci

Pairs well with versace track top and burberry hat

ugly and somehow even more expensive than saint laurent

i dont

super cool stuff and very high quality. good if you can afford it
>somehow
Hermes has way better manufacturing/quality than Gucci
their leather jackets are produced by Seraphin and their marketing was never as tacky as guccis
Also its way more expensive than Gucci

how dare you compare Hermes to SLP

Whenever i see someone that posts with a shitty anime character i know he's a fat virgin

>comes to an anime website
>gets miffed about people posting anime
not a weeb either but you're a fucking moron

there dedicated anime boards you brain dead imbecile. Just go there if you want to jerk your dick to animated little girls

There is literally an anime character at the top of every board. This is an anime website that happens to cover other topics. Getting miffed about someone posting anime is just retarded, that's all I'm saying.

people will shit on Hermes and then go spend 700$ on a pair of rick owens

Lmao stop posting
Sai t laurent is trash, you have no idea what you're talking about

Where can I get a cheap alternative to their diamond shaped scarves? pic related

LOGO

LOGO
LOGO

L
O
G
O

the same brand-name trash as LV etc worn exclusively by smelly mud people

literally just a more expensive grownup version of A&F

How the fuck does that blanket and pillow cost 3k all together when it's made from merino wool ?

So many clueless idiots ITT

Week-End is an amazing movie 2bhfam

It's pretty obviously the branding.

enlighten us fag

It has a lot of H on it, that's why.

About the tacky stuff, of which they have a lot, what sells to the nouveau riche and Chinese?
It just keeps them afloat and profitable.

For the rest their craftsmanship and quality control is incredibly, incredibly good for a large company.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6HOhqaVXW0
youtube.com/watch?v=LAfSfnykXfo

Merino wool =/= merino wool, it's an unprotected label in many countries, and just denotes an entire breed. Besides the name markup, Hermes will have taken care to find the softest Merino wool because people expect them to, then the weave, die and stitching also have to be of a ridiculous quality, just look close up, it's exposed and the stitching ins painfully good.

Is it worth 3K? For most people it's vastly overpriced and not worth it.

I never understood why it matters whether or not someone is born into money. I guess it's about taste but it's not impossible to be tasteful without being rich. That last sentence of your post sounds like bait, people who care about that shit can't actually exist.

Gucci now is light years ahead of Hermes. Also in fashion circles it is a million times more respected

nigga rich tier