Denim jacket inspo thread

Denim jacket inspo thread

Rate my fit boys

That's not a denim jacket

I like the shoes, but other than that, nothing special/10

Tfw got a cool denim jacket but it's an M and I'm an S

How into oversized denim jackets?

Any inspo? Or should I just bin it

Slightly Oversized looks the best on vintage jackets. Is it new or vintage?

Worn by my grandpa in a commie country in the 80s so I'd say vintage probably by now

Post a photo of it. I'm intrigued.

Chambray shirts are afwful, that dress would look better if it wasn't black or if you had wore something other than chambray.

The outfit looks thrown together and not in a good way there's no cohesion, I like the shoes though, should have wore the CPs behind you.

If you are a grill you can bin it and it'll look decent, but you will look like a tumblr user IMO. On the other hand, if you are a man it is highly recommneded to wear a denim jacket that fits u right

you'll be fine, one size won't make that much of a difference

w2c trousers like this? All the ones I find are too wide

I'll post tomorrow if thread is still up, it's late af now.

thumbnail looks like pissed pants. but other than that some good shit

macky

gdrago. love love.

Lol fuck off

that shirt had me thinking he was wearing denim undies

can we expand this to include denim vests, I know how to wear a denim jacket already

Lose 10kg and you'll be fa af

Please let this meme die

pokemon go/10

w2c decent priced shearling/faux-shearling/sherpa light wash denim jacket???

ahshah he posted ìt again h0ly shit OP theAbIaZoLUTEMadMaN IT JUSTKEeps geeting FuNniER EVERy fuckingTIme he POSTs it haHAzhAHa OPErATOR give mE The pLice thEre's a MADmaNmaKIN MEmES in oUr MIDsT and I CAN'T bREATHe

I have a levis midwash trucker I bought off ebay before, I was thinking of putting a nice patch on the shoulder like this SLP one. Any other places where patches look good?

Denim anything belongs only in your anus

You look like a fuckin bitch.

cop???

vintage levis is always worth it

If it fits your style, definitely.

Why are Type 3 jackets so popular? Type 1s and 2s are criminally underrated .

true, but they're so much harder to find. not to mention a lot of them lack handwarmer pockets.

Probably due to the slimmer silhouette and the fact that it's easier to work into a fit.

get a really big one on the back

Which one for style jacket? I am leaning towards back patch but the other one is pretty gud.

is this the acceptable denim jacket fit? i just got one that fits exatly like this. long baggy arms.

denim jackets are like t shirts, there's no one specific way that they should fit. you just gotta find the fit that feels and looks right to you, whether it be baggy or slim.

Know anywhere I can get big patches from? Weeby ones are welcome.

muh holy grail
sauce: mister freedom ranch blouse
$350+++ and probably not in your size anymore

Anyone know where to cop a green denim jacket in Europe? I've been looking everywhere.

uniqlo chinos

rise isn't high enough

Both are tacky

That's damn sexy.
My grail denim jacket would be a Type 2 made up in this fabric.

Here are slim T2s, and I've seen plenty of baggy T3s. The distinction between types is in the details, not necessarily the fit.

get that man a bigger jacket

oh, well... that was rather.... weohh.

what that mean?

Yeah, I agree that he looks uncomfortable in it. That's kind of a problem with non-stretchy slim-fitting clothes in general, though. He'd look more natural without the buttons all done up, I bet.
Here's a better fitting T2.

I really like this one.

This is shit

w2c

american apparel

CM

thrift or flea copped one for 40 in perf condition.
gave it away b/c i live in LA so i never used it

I know this is a meme but what's so horrible about this fit it's pretty normie just not good

Ebay or etsy

nothing works. denim with sweatpants, revolting shoes, wacky proportions when looking at the jacket compared to the sweats. he looks homeless, except that he is posing for a fit photo

Bottom left is the denim jacket i bought at a thrift store for 5 bucks lmao

This is beautiful.

Acid wash levis truckers are GOAT

i love the look of denim jackets, but im 6'2 and i feel weird that every denim jacket is cut so short that it literally rides above my pants. anyone else have this problem? maybe im just too self conscious but i think it looks dumb.

wear higher waisted pants

would you cop one of these denim coverall jackets? or do you think that diagonal pocket thing ruins it?

This doesn't look good, plebs hear the word layering and think just throwing a couple of shitty "oversized tees" on and skin tight skinny jeans with their fucking white sneakers makes them fashion as fuck

Fucking fuccboi

the diagonal pocket is interesting but personally i'd feel more inclined to purchase a traditional chore coat

I was just about to post how every acid wash vintage levis jacket I try on is too damn short in the sleeves.
Was everyone in the 80s a fucking manlet?

Cop for 15€ ?

lots of jackets in the 80s were cut to be worn oversized, perhaps that's the issue
sure

are you a tranny?

But the sleeves are too short. They fit Oversized but with dwarf arms

Want a denim jacket but don't have a lot of spending money rn. What's my best bet for buying one cheap? Thrifting in my area is utter shit,.

its the Veeky Forums version of baneposting. everything is slightly off, so that on first glance it doesn't jump out at you as bad, but on closer inspection you realize that nothing really makes sense or works with anything else...
flashy watch with walmart sweatpants?
was this part of his masterplan?
if those shitty converse get any dirtier will he die?
DENIM?

saved from from waywt

Wow Mac demarco looks like Evan breen lmao

If only he didn't have a shitty BC Rich.