Getting cancer is Veeky Forums

>Getting cancer is Veeky Forums

wew lad

tasty thread hombre

Breast cancer is possibly Veeky Forums.

Having cancer but still smoking is definitely Veeky Forums.

Idk why people don't just vape

sage

everyone gets cancer anyway and dies, may as well enjoy smoking and looking cool

Is it weird I don't feel like I'm "addicted"? I took up smoking about a year ago and only smoked in social occasions. I smoke at best twice a week, and once even went cold turkey for two months with no effort.

>We're all going to die anyway. Might as well accelerate the process!

Dumbass

Cry more

Vaping is a meme.

honestly getting breast cancer and getting a boob chopped off would open doors to some real fuckin interesting fashion opportunities.

very normal i think, if you only smoke socially
nicotine addiction is also insanely overblown

yeah like A U T I S M C O R E

If you're already pretty unhealthy, nicotine cravings really do put you in a hole.

Depends on the person, people have varying levels of dependency largely based on genes as well.

I've quit but if I smoke one evening, maybe 10-11 rollies, my cravings will reset and sometimes it gets quite bad. Withdrawal for me basically just puts abit of a downer on everything for a couple days.

If you have ever witnessed someone die a premature and painful death from cancer you will know that it is decidedly not cool or enjoyable.

Nicotine is a very insidious addiction because you don't really get to the point where you're ever robbing people to get a fix or sweating bullets every time you go through withdrawal. All that really happens is that you never want to quit smoking.

Daily reminder that smoking weed is still smoking and therefore cancer causing and unhealthy and not effay.

na im the same, smoked flat out for 2 years, then stopped apart from weekends or when im drinking, just for that social smoking.

now id smoke occasionally just when i feel like it would be nice but i would go for a week before without having one and a week after

just use an ecig thats looks like a normal cig

ecigs are pointless though, the only reason i smoke occasionally is for that feel of smoking a cigarette, which an ecig does not emulate

yeah true dat

If I get dubs you people stop posting health bullshit meme.

I'm the same. I've been smoking on and off for 2 years. When I stop smoking for a few weeks for whatever reason, I don't really feel a "need" to smoke. It may be like said though, I don't actually feel like quitting altogether, I just stop and start.

everyone will notice and think your gay

nah no one will give a fuck man

What a dumb faggot thread.

if you have self esteem you won't care and they'll want one too after being curved.
>new smoker friend emerges

Nihilism is incredibly Veeky Forums tho

Everything causes cancer, including the air you breathe (Regardless of whether or not there are pollutants in the air.)

vaping is worst than cancer

who else /wet head/ here

Its cool to an edgy 14 old, or sufferers of autism

it's cool to be a 14 year old fag who doesn't even drink at parties innit

>itt: mentally ill people defending cancer sticks for aesthetic purposes

lmao @ your pathetic lives, good thing it will end soon

Dying young is objectively Veeky Forums

smoking is Veeky Forums but health is more important
so... a toothpick?

i think it's hilarious how mad people get that other people smoke

i quit because it encourages my binge drinking and i was sick of waking up with a throat that felt like a stamped out bonfire and it just kind of made me feel shitty in general but each to their own

social smoking is effay, ala you don't start bringing it out of that equasion

been there. if you don't want to become a smoker, you should quit. everyone i know who effectively quit smoking without going through a shitty nervous period quit during that stage. afterwards it's either embracing it or suffering

>neo/fa/

You'll look autistic, no doubt.

This. You really can't pull off a toothpick anywhere unless you are around or in a restaurant or anywhere else you eat food really.

or a ufc ring

you got 38, as in the furthest you can be from getting dubs, you fucking scum

>2016
>doesn't smoke
Were you bullied in school, are you retarded or both?

>b-b-but it slowly kills you
And? Since when has life been a contest on who can live the longest?

>bu-b-but you get addicted
No you don't if you're not an underagefag and know how to smoke in moderation.

>B-BU-BUT IT'S A MAJOR WASTE OF MONEY!!?!?!
Who told you to smoke a packet a day you fucking peat gavel

Some people actually want to live longer because some people have careers and a future.

dont fear the void young man, it is unescapable

S M O K E

I already smoke cigars. I didn't include myself in that some people I was just generalizing.

We know it's not you faggot, we just don't care. Jeez

Where is the picture?

reminder that these are either tobacco industry shills, or dumbasses convinced by said shills