ITT: We post Veeky Forums approved graphic tshirt

Other urls found in this thread:

teepublic.com/t-shirt/573132-banana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off with your nirvana wannabe bullshit. no plebs allowed in my show

>le no Trump supporters allowed at my concerts meme shirt

nice aesthetics

just makes me love them even more.

I love Wavves, but taking political adherence from a druggie California manchild is stupid. It is always better to segment music from political opinion, unless you're an idiot/liberal

Music can move the masses, so no you shouldn't really separate music from political opinion, although I agree you shouldn't take it from some druggi Californian either.
>unless you're an idiot/liberal
That's not how you spell conservative senpai. Vote for you incompetent retard candidate who actually lost his biggest shot at defeating Hilary (letting the press rip her apart because of the email scandal) by making it about himself instead with that unnecessary star of david image on twitter he could have shut up about. He's a complete idiot and you mentally underdeveloped people will vote for him regardless, pretending that people solely dislike him because he insults others. No. His opposers aren't that petty. Just anyone with a brain can see that he will fuck up the country. Doesn't matter that he is a rich and "can't be bought".
Hillary is shit either though. Just not that shit.

>Hillary is shit either though. Just not that shit.
Opinion discarded. Confirmed retard.

He's right though. Ad hominem won't change that, conservacuck.

I'm not a conservative. Ad hominem won't change that.

Lmao what is this psuedo intellectual ranting about

Graphic tees are never approved. Do you know why people even wore t-shirts in the first place? So they wouldn't fuck up their more expensive clothing with their sweaty bodies.

But that's wrong, you ape. Tshirts were first invented in the early 1900s for men who were single and didn't know how to repair buttons and other parts of their workshirts.

political opinions are some of my biggest turn-offs in music even when I agree with them
it just feels wrong and sleezy, I feel like I'm being manipulated by the artist because it's hard to disagree with the lyrics of a song if you like the music, and if you don't like the lyrics it just detracts from the whole experience

>Hillary is shit either though.

Confirmed non-native English speaker. As if you're even able to vote in this election.

it's always the people with the shittest opinions who make the biggest posts

>Hillary is shit either though. Just not that shit.

I can guarantee you're a child

Copped this

Don't like it sorry

w2c

what do you guys think, I love it

Parra

When u wanna tell the world you're a bartard

damn w2c
>inb4 "i forget"

The original is impossible to cop now but some dude is selling the identical design on redbubble, just google "anxiety has many faces tee"

is that fantano

teepublic.com/t-shirt/573132-banana

i separated wavves from his high schooler political opinions and its still four chord weed drivel

everyone!!! look!!! please looK!!!!! i went to the psychiatrist and said i feel bad sometimes so now i have """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""depression""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Xanax isn't for the treatment of depression you fucking retard

when you 17 and try to be edgy

Trying too hard mate

>2016
>still denying the existence of mental illness

And before you say "self diagnosed aren't real mental illnesses" you literally say in your post that your fictional person went to a psychiatrist

people who claim to have an anxiety or depression related disorder are the same breed

all me btw

So every person with psychiatrist diagnosed anxiety doesn't actually have anxiety?
Please publish a paper ASAP as if your hypothesis is correct you literally have rewritten the last 100 years of psychological science. Groundbreaking stuff Doc!

Color scheme is fantastic but the text and design of the girl kinda turn me off of it
Overplayed but still fun. Would wear.
Not a fan of that brown shade as it stands but if you manage to wear it out and stain it and get it torn up a little bit it would be a 10/10.
delete this

Looks like it. One handsome devil. When he had some hair. Hahaha.

cop for 51$?

Nah, if it was legit merch yeah but it's just some shitty brand reprinting

just keep doping yourself up you gay waif.

My nigga. Copped the print a couple years back when they went up, but never got around to a shirt. Gonna fix that one of these days.

Imbecile

Obviously washing cold, inside-out, and then hang-drying is the way to go, but does anyone have any suggestions for retaining the color depth of shirts? (Notably darks or blacks.) Any suggested settings or tried-and-true detergent?

is it possible to get a shirt like this made in a printer or some shit like that?

>>>>>>>>>being gay is effay

Everything about this post makes me think you're 13. Most of it, not derived from your actual opinions.

all their shit is way overpriced and they usually always ship late af I wouldn't give them my money user but it you like the shirt cop

What a fucking retard lmao

what to stitch on my t shirt

desu I have this shirt and the quality is horrific

Looks awful.

picked up 2 shirts from the thrift store.

fuck wavves, BUILD A WALL!!!

c/n?

too well known

whoa you're jumping on the Wavves train about eight years too late

holy shit

Kill yourself

uuuu

>i don't have any real arguments and have zero understanding of politics

dope. where do you live where you can find sick cops like these?

If you want to get an Animal Collective shirt, that's not the one to get.

Found this is a thrift store, what do you memers think?

basic or nah

nah go for it

kek good cop

Honestly not a Grimes fan at all but that's a fairly slick shirt. Does it say GRIMES in obnoxious letting on the back, like that photo implies? If so I'd layer with it, exclusively.

What are the chances you'll get shot if you get one of those shirts niggers get for a family reunion or when one of them dies? My friend and I have been scouring goodwills for them

hot cops

N

I like it but dont call me a memer>:(

"Hahahaha!! Hey guys!!! Look at me!!! I'm a fucking loser!!!": The shirt

>"niggers"
>when one of them dies

have some fucking respect and grow up. ironically wearing a deceased stranger's memorial t-shirt isn't edgy or cool. scumbag nerd

Shit, did I accidentally go to reddit again?

some of them look cool tho

back to /b/, fuckboy

Nice meme