Where is he?

Where is he?

doing 10 years for cp

the Tom Selleck of our generation
he's up in heaven with Zyzz and 2-pack

probably at home I'd guess. I played counter strike with him like the other week.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums for like 3 years and was wondering the exact same thing.

He's gone user. It's time to let go

no he's not, he posted here like 3-4 weeks ago

where is blah

isn't she dead?

i remember him from like a month ago he made like 10 threads with his face

haven't been here for years, just started coming back is she?

not sure, I know one femtrip died, another became a stripper/junkie, and one lurks still. I was on a lot of drugs at my peak of usage and interest in fashion when I came here so the names slip my mind.

I believe he posted here within the last month or so, like says.

Dead.

who is blah?

so it's blah whose nudes got leaked then?

>I was on a lot of drugs at my peak of usage and interest in fashion

what does usage refer to? or you're saying the peak of both your drug usage and interest in fashion?

i meant to say usage of the site, although it could be applied to both

yeah just found it, fuck.. she wasn't doing that great when i left so i can't say i'm super surprised but i'm still a little shocked

rip a qt

>so it's blah whose nudes got leaked then?
Multiple female trips' nudes have been leaked at different times. Some have been illegal given the age of the subjects at the times taken.

Based on hearsay only, Blah was heavily involved with drugs (and eventually rehab), prostitution, and kinda disappeared from here before eventually showing up on a Canadian funeral home's memorial website. The only thing I have ever seen is the memorial page, meaning the former statements may be completely false or just rumors. If I remember correctly, her Tumblr was a bit scary.

yeah now I remember. Pretty sure she's the trip I'm thinking about because the album title has a reference to being dead. I do remember her tumblr being a bit 'off'

when will greaso die

when people stop giving her as much attention as they do now, seriously just stop responding/talking to her and eventually she'll go away. I thought she was underage b& anyways?

i see casey sometimes in downtown san jose bars

i don't say anything to him though and stumble away awkwardly in my full rick...

That's not her you fucking imbeciles, I remember when I was new

doesn't matter, what I said is still relevant, stop responding to the poster and they'll stop posting. Also if you came here after 2010 you're still new as fuck.