FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Hi

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

Thanks froggo!

I fell deep into an anorexic hole, mane

I was purging 3 times a day from fear of overeating and gaining weight even now that I'm skelly

I fucking hated myself so much during that time but just couldn't stop

Don't let this happen to any of you.

Have a low cal diet but don't fucking over do it.

Eat and stay fucking hydrated just like how froggo says.

Let the anorexics kill themselves, they almost killed me with their trickery

Since the last thread had so few images, I'll post some to start us off.

I'm done for now, I'll try to get some new stuff for the next thread so we don't post the same 20 images over and over.

Nothing fancy. Mainly, 3 to 4 reps of pull-ups + some basic exercises with 10-pounds dumbbells for for arms and chest. And also 3 to 4 reps of push-ups. It takes usually no more than 30 minutes and I'm usually doing it once in two days.

Yeah, that's the two of us on our wedding trip in Ulriken, Bergen. We used a rock as a tripod for that shot.

thk fre
g

aww bless, you two look lovely together.

Lmao you had to look down to give a kiss

i think that's cuutteeee.

>tfw I'm halfway to reaching reaching my goal

thank u based thinspo

How far to go? SW? CW? GW? height? gender?

ty
yeah, that's the struggles of being tall

Adorbs! Your girl looks very cute.

Thank you

>Are you Norwegian?
Nah, you guys gonna hate on us, but we are russians. We took a flight to Norway for our wedding journey on the same day that we got married.

Russia's alright with me. If we get Trump into office, Putin and Trump will be bros. If we get Hillary in, sorry in advance.

does some muscle+low body fat=effay limbs, or no muscle+low body fat? i keep hearing contradictory things

>tfw one of your thinspos reblogs this

No I like Russians a lot. I really want to go there.

ew, how is that cute at all?

>not pictured bathtub is full of gravy

Idk, I regularly see girls on my dash reblog random fat girls and call them cute no matter what they look like. Body positivity, I suppose.

SW ~105 kg
CW ~90 kg(probably a bit below but i haven't had the opportunity to weigh myself in a while)
GW: 75 kg, for starters
H: 185 cm
G: Male

I started in February so I'm hoping I've reached my goal by Christmas or something

thx

Nice m8. Keep it up, you're going to reach your goal. I think Christmas is very practical.

You should start to weigh yourself every day and then take a weekly average. It keeps you much more on top of your calories and gives you a great roadmap to look back on.

i want to lose weight in my calves and thighs but you can't spot reduce and any leg exercise will just make them more muscular so what the fuck am i to do.

are my growth plates closed at age 21? (female)

what are the chances of me growing 5 more inches? im desperate

>what are the chances of me growing 5 more inches? im desperate
how tall are you? I'd say by 21 I was mostly done growing.

Do cardio and eat your TDEE - 500 kcal to lose weight. I think you can answer the growing question yourself, girl. How tall are you? Small girls are cute.

5'5 fucking kill me i hate it i want to be tall.

my mom is 5'8 and my dad 6'3 brother 6'4

i eat alot of pasta is that why i didn't reach my max height?

umm women usually reach their adult height by 16-17

you have issues m8

I love small girls. who knows why you didn't get really tall. and 5' 5" is perfect, it's not like you are even going to stand out as especially short.

5'5
which is funny cause i was the tallest in my early school days and hated it
but now i want to be taller clothes look so good on tall people im jealous of their long pretty legs being small sucks. i just look stubby and weird

im just joking it's not that serious. i feel like i was suppose to be taller and got robbed by genetics or something. shits fucked

How much do you weigh? I'm 5'3" and I do think short girls need to be quite thin to look good in clothes (which is why I'm here) but I generally find small and delicate girls cute. You're too critical of yourself, I doubt you look stubby and weird.

would cycling be a good substitute for cardio or should i just run?

Both is fine! Just don't cycle or run on an incline if you don't want to build muscle.

that is true especially in jeans are thighs turn into tree trumps i weigh 120 right now want to get to 110. i use to be 114 when i was on adderall regularly

It's up to you - either 1km or running, or 5kms of cycling each day would work.

Thanks

I don't own a scale right know but I know I should start weighing myself more regularly. Tbh I don't think i should my myself everyday though, I'm afraid my depression will fuck me up if I weigh myself that much

True, I mostly wear dresses and high-waisted skirts for that reason.

(Lily's also only like 5'3" btw, she's just also very thin)

>tfw no qt thinspo gf

Is having enough sleep important for losing weight, thinspo gods?

tfw no skinny gf tu rub ribs with

Absolutely. Whenever I'm tired I tend to have worse impulse control and be hungrier.

Another user sent me here a while back and I learned some good stuff:
digitalnoesis.org/sleep

I now keep a really strict sleep schedule and that helps a lot.

Sucks that only fat chicks like skinny guys. Life is pain as a skellyboy

at least we got two trips in a row.

what is this madness

I was about to contradict you but then I remembered I'm still fat.

Thank you so much user

been lurking these threads a while and decided to give this a shot

right now i'm just a hungry skeleton with a nasty pot belly that you can see through my tshirt and as a result whenever i have a hoodie or something on i always zip it up
today i wore a bomber and forced myself not to zip it up and felt seriously uncomfortable the whole day

going to start walking to and from work, since i get home late anyway im not able to jog so hopefully the 2 or so hour walk can replace it
cutting out all sugar (fuck me) and going to limit myself to 1800 kcal a day
basic half hour workout when i get home
this weekend i'll go for a couple of jogs to give myself a kick up the ass
hopefully ill actually get in shape instead of just sitting around watching youtube as soon as i get home

wish me luck

good luck fampai
just curious, what's your bmi?

last time i checked it was around 22

i don't wanna go full mr skeltal but the belly and love handles have gotta go

oh okay cool.
you don't have to work out every day, start slow, work your way up, don't hurt yourself.

he is so beautiful

you're not a skeleton bitgch

What is it with fat women and the word "fierce?" Nobody fucking say that irl unless you're talking about a tiger or something.

synonyms:
>untamed, undomesticated; aggressive, cruel, threatening, terrible

seems about right

>tfw shit comes out like slime
>tfw pee 24/7 might as well wear diaper
>tfw no one appreciates how thin you are
>tfw boys think you are so thin and gross

you seem delusional

you reached your "max height". 5'5 asian girls do not suddenly grow 5 inches at age 21. that's fucking insane

think of it this way: you're an asian girl. the types of guys who would be attracted to you aren't expecting you to be tall. if you were a white guy you would be in much worse shape in terms of height

Super thin guys, what size shirt do you wear? I guess it probably depends on the fit, but I was out shopping today and bought a couple shirts, I decided to get extra small. They fit nicely, but now I'm wondering if I should have gotten small instead so it was looser for I guess a more heroin-y look. So I guess my question is is it better for thin guys to wear form-fitting shirts or looser?

It depends on what part of your chest sticks out more imo. If you have a good amount of muscle mass and your pecs are visible through your shirt, I think that a form fitting shirt is better. On the other hand, if you're thin with relatively little muscle mass and your shirt drapes from your collarbones (literally the hottest thing ever), a bit oversize is better. I assume you are the latter, as you mentioned heroin chic.

well that would obviously depend on your general size

i've always been really skinny but i've been buying large since i was 14 because i'm 6'4

I'm only 5'6"so I'm doomed to the XS and S sections. Even a medium makes me look like a homeless person now haha.

stats?

>Look skinny in the morning
>Look fat in the evening

who is this

Not sure, sorry.

I'm 5'9, 119 lbs, as of this morning.