drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/users/myitems/8938
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a good week for me, got a pair of memphis shorts, a lamb sleeve denim jacket and a gimp hoodie coming in the next 3 days :D the gimp is gonna go great with my scuba sock + leggings + pods + layer tank + turtleneck longsleeve full rick fit that i posted some threats ago :) what did ya'll get recently?

A hat. I'm now sitting here wondering why I spunked £50 on a hat.

Oh well. life goes on.

Whats life without a few retarded things once in a while, right? Almost bought a rick leather visor as well so i know the feeling

what hat?

100% Cashmere Beanie I'm no pleb.

I mean, its a real nice hat. And I got two discounts. Not sure how warm its going to be as its like liquid cashmere its so fine. Drapes pretty cool, thought my thick hair looks a bit odd under it.

Does anyone have that picture of the guy wearing all black tech runners, black somewhat loose fit pants, and a dark red/purple shirt?

Pic unrelated.

got a gimp hoodie and dust pods this week
im unsure what to do with the pods, the dust doesnt really fit my wardrobe but i got them for $100 so i can resell easy for double

now that i think about it would milk geos, white calf wool socks, dark dust pods, and a jumbo tshirt could look pretty good

Yeah I just saw these, they're revolting.

got a johnstons cashmere hat for about that much a year ago, my favourite winter hat right now, I'm never going back to non-cashmere beanies
it's like having a little warm cloud around your head, so soft and breathable yet so warm

as a piece of design these are really cool, as a thing to actully wear they are gross

No, the brand is "revolving"

Do the make cargos in women's sizes? I saw a picture of a qt asian wearing them.

they were mens

What are they now

considering they were really big on her im guessing she was wearing an S in mens

I've bought loads in the past month. Probably dropped close to a grand in the Cruise sale on quite an eclectic selection - some for myself and some to flip to support my purchases.

when i got my first job in highschool i remember i accidently dropped over $1000 on rick in like 3 weeks kek

And what is she wearing now

>accidentally

Yeah I slipped in the Rick store and accidentally threw the pile of cash I was holding at them.

They said "no returns" and made me leave with a bunch of clothes.

waxed rick cargos? i couldnt find them a few weeks ago when i wanted them, but i found normal cargos which ill be copping later

Jesus Christ what the hell kind of rick era are we entering

I wasnt keeping track of my spending and didnt intend on spending that much

still no ragrets

what do you want now?

Crap, but still better than springblades if you ask me.

Which means my faith in Rick isn't shaken in any way. He's done silly things for the adidas collab before.

And I think these would look pretty good in completely Unricked fits - like as a substitute for qasas, in techy fits.

Nighty night, /ROG/ - I hope all your deliveries arrive swiftly and are super comfy.

Need more unboxing images this week.

Just ignore the shitty Adidas collabs and its fine. I almost think rick is making the collabs shittier and shittier on purpose, he's probably locked in a contract.

The new clothes from both lines are amazing all around

Ordered 2 new tank tops this evening!

Man they look ugly. But i thought most rick adidas shoes were ugly at first. Gonna wait til i see them on fits. Watch rick trick me again.

I think im the only one who likes springblades.

from where? I ordered a dick flap yesterday but it was the last in that size

heres the picture

Farfetch. I got the last ones in small. Dark dust and palm green.

I don't dislike springblades, but they don't really exude Rick to me.

are camo cargos really that rare? im looking to get a pair but i cant seem to find any and i've only seen them worn by the one /rog/ poster who has them

Selling some RO stuff for the season to cop other grails hehe, tell me you're from /rog/ or just Veeky Forums and i got you with the deals

grailed.com/users/myitems/8938

Yea

Shit lad. I was gonna cop your shoes and my car exploded. Haven't killed myself yet.

Anybody like/own island dunks? Never looked at them before but now im starting to like them.

Drkshdw bookbag is sick too. They need to come out with those again.

id say they're versatile

oh hey, nice seeing you here LOL it's all good man, best of luck fixing your car

Was about to cop that mustard tank and then bought pods.

Mustard is my grail color and it's a good price but I really need to slow down on the cops.

I own a pair, they are very subtle and don't bring as much attention as as a Geobasket. They aren't as memeable as the ramones are.

also wondering this
please post island dunk fits, i think they're really interesting but they look so weird every time i see them on feet

How do they fit? Might cop in the near future.

Mustard is definitely an amazing color and goes well with lots of dark fits, unfortunately for me my skin blends in with the color too much and looks weird

if im a 1 in julius and xs in a uc double layer
would the tank fit me?
why does mustard vary so much? sometimes its more brown and some pieces it's bright yellow

Lots of Rick pieces vary a lot in color from season to season. He seems to redo them each time, which I really like.

I have a tank and a level tee, both 100% cotton and from plinth, both in ice, but they look like completely different colors.

i saw a bright mustard hoodie a while ago and now i cant find any online

WATER THOSE XDDD need that back view to be honest

I got them TTS, and they fit a lil big, if you can afford to do a half size down that would be ideal. They do feel a bit clunkier/heavier than Geobaskets actually.

yes it would for sure fit you, im usually a size 1 and s - xs and this fits me perfectly. it's not too tight and falls perfectly

Is it possible to roll up a level tee and not have it be so long or will it just undo?

Huntin for cargo pants in xs if anyone has leads

Can you see through it?

in the sunlight does it lean more towards yellow or brown? yellow's my favorite color

It will undo. If you size right they can kinda stack on your hips, but not nearly as much as a silk blend standard tee will.

Basically all single layer cotton tees are see through. You gotta layer or learn to enjoy it.

Rough stuff. That appears to be the new sole type though. Can't believe he put it on the men's Walrus tech socks instead of the OG sole like women's Mastodon got.

its sheer, but not to the point where your nipples are popping out
learns more towards a brown with shades of dark yellow~

Can anyone recommend similar sites to yoox that carry rick? Trying to find techrunners in my size and it seems like i'm going to have to find some warehouse type site that carries old stock or keep waiting for something to pop up on grailed :/

can you see the navel through it

nope, not at all

They look really dopey. I wonder if Rick is just churning out shit to match his quota until his contact with Adidas is up.

This assumption keeps popping up and it's garbage because:
1) it paints Rick as a pretty shallow and uninspired designer
2) it implies that just because *you* don't like some of Rick's work he must not really mean it.

its funny cause they look like aliexpress knockoffs

would look good without the shit adidas nmd rectangle
adidas fucking up shit

Total shit lmao

Any decent sales still on?

after some drksdw outerwear

u late very much so, i got a parka for 200 this month

All good. I can wait til next season's sale.
New DRKSHDW jackets have the strap on the inside :') so beautiful. tried one on yesterday

Depends on the t shirts color, if its not white or dust i could ene up being too much colors in one fit, but otherwise i could probably work out pretty well!

yeah im gonna use a pearl double layer, pods coming in tomorrow according to dhl

anyone have shorts in xs for sale?

does anyone have a problem with realky squeeky geos? mine squeek alot idk if its because theyre new

Should be perfectly fine then!

My Ramones squeak towards the toebox. I can "feel" it squeak if I move my foot slow enough. More of a creak than a squeak though

man i hate that, i have my own squeek instrumental as i walk..

fuck ramones, i never want a pair
i liked them when i wasnt into rick but thats cause i was afraid of dressing differently back then
babies first rick

yeah if you want something basic island dunks work and dont look like clown shoes

Just because they aren't super weird doesn't make them bad though. That's silly.

i really want pic related

geos were my first rick cop, found it easy to fit in quickly

i didnt say they're bad, they're a good looking shoe

I guess I mistook you when you started the post with "fuck Ramones, I never want a pair"

when i see some ramone fits i just think about how a different rick shoe would do better, even if they work as well cause they're versatile.

its kind of a jack of all trades, master of none thing.

Did all last season DRKSHDW flight jackets have the inner strap

google it. there is a fix for this... if im not mistaken its baby powder or something like that

Wew

picked up this women's drkshdw tee from the crazy cruise deadstock sale, it was like $40 lol. sizing was a gamble but it turned out ok i think

cut the sleeves off tho bc they were tiny lady sleeves and looked bad

Looks alright.

I have a delivery from Cruise scheduled for today.

fits good even tho im not a fan of the tee
my shit coming in tomorrow

how many days since order?

I ordered on Tuesday. I'm in the UK.

Thx

Nice! Both look amazing!

Works suprisingly well! How does the sizing compare to the mens line? Been thinking of copping some womens stuff too desu.

good rick shirt that stacks around the hip?

also, if i buy an s from most t shirt brands like qlo and it fits tight what size should i go for rick?