r8

Hey ur posting again
I like the bottom half, the sleeveless fits you weirdly though

lol

I like your aesthetic but don't care much for your shoes

>Not living in Florida
>Not dabbing
>Being a faggot in anno domino 2016

good you got btfoed out of rog, ice skating shoes skinny fat spray on zara biker jeans ass bitch

What shoes would you recommend?

Thoughts?

Honestly i just don't like converse if it was me id just wear some vintage military boots but idk if it would fit with your wardrobe

This pic is no longer funny

I like it, nice aethetic

looking outdated in a good way

bait? cba to reverse search
proportions fucked up, jacket way too big and shoes look like they're 2 sizes bigger

Can I see from the back?

Not bait ; ^) the jacket is medium it fits better than small/large i think its the perfect size the sleeves a little too big but i can fix that & the shoes fir me just right maybe it looks like that bc of my pants m8 & show your fit

Gr8/h8?

Cheers dudes!

Nice nip papa

I like the look you're going for but jacket is a bit too big, try and find a more cropped denim jacket in a op shop or summin

Comfy/10

Like everything except the colour of the Qasas - the all white shoes makes the whole fit seem a bit too matchy matchy, though the silohuette of the shoe fits the rest of the fit well

you're drowning in that shit kid

Drowning in what? & don't you worry about me i got a sewing machine i can fix it & still post fit lad

should of fixed it before going out, looks like your mom bought you clothes that you can grow into

Didnt get any replies in the last thread.
>Norse
>Levis
>Stans

try to take better pics
shoes look like black sausages

>should of

Just post your fit m8 thats what we all want to see

From the back

i dont gotta post shit to tell you that your jacket is the wrong size and the skinny jeans make your shoes look huge
dont post if you cant take criticism
have*

>shoes look like black sausages
That's because they are boyo

M8 i can definitely take criticism, it isn't a problem for me im just saying why come to this thread and not post fit of what you wore today? That makes me think you are a insecure fagg that comes here to forget about his crippling depression. So just post a fit so we can admire it

its 10 am i didnt wear shit today, piss off and get clothes your size

Mate, your jacket and shoes look huge.

Aww dammit i wanted to see your fit so badly

Ehh the jacket wasn't that big on me but i can always taper the sleeves & shoes are my size so maybe just in that pic

couldnt say the same about yours
post again when you're old enough to dress yourself

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

T H O U G H T S ?
H
O
U
G
H
T
S
?

Well i would definitely say something about your style but i don't know it because you don't want to share

The damage control is real

zaraninja please stop

FIT BATTLEE GEEEEEEET FLEXXXXXXXXXIN

newfag here, what is zaraninja?

goofyninja with budget pieces from zara

I hope you are hit by a bus. "Dabbing" is the most subhuman - I suppose that's why it suits you - social media trend to come out this year, and a candidate for the worst to be spawned of all time.

HEY MUM I'M ON Veeky Forums AND BEING RACIST HAHA!

how is this in any way racist

>subhuman - I suppose that's why it suits you

cooking sausages in oil.

baka americans

are you implying only black people can be subhuman?

shut up nigger

please explain the objective qualifications behind your assessment

L U K E R E P O S T
U
K
E

R
E
P
O
S
T

Gonna do all the pics again trying to be contructive

I can see the 90s inspiration but this is just a bit dull, if I saw you in the street I would think you are unremarkable

This looks ridiculous

The denim jacket doesn't suit you, and the shoes don't match the jacket

Bucket hat and shoes ruin what is otherwise a nice fit. Better shoes are essential

You got a reply in the last thread hombre

Can't tell if this is serious or not, but it looks nice

+denim button shirt

>better shoes

Any suggestions?

>mass replying without posting own fit

UH OH WE HAVE AN AUTIST IN THE THREAD!!! AUTIST ALERY EVERYBODY!!!

Bumpin for fits

Looks cool, dude. Love the shoes

Cotton/cashmere sweater
Navy chinos in cotton
White leather sneakers

Why are you taking pictures with your dad's clothes? You look silly.

People seriously don't dress like they do in these threads right?

Surely it's all a ruse?

Bobby briggs

Are there any decent fits posted?

Not in this thread atleast.

don't do drugs

>clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire
LMAO

Don't do these mass replies if you're so new you critique a picture of lukas

Looking good dad

lose your gut if you're gonna wear a tank like that

this is ok, pants could fit a little better and shirt and pants look too close in color to me

Yes I should clean my floor

Y-you have 3 hands?!

looking good my man keep it up

3 hands? Nice!

w2c jeans

I don't but what the fuck is that in the pic

Silly boy...

Help with jeans fit?

Reposting from yesterday bc haven't gotten dressed

Sick fit
You look very gay, so I hope that's what you're going for
This would be solid if you fixed the proportions
Simple, comfy, nice shirt
Looks comfy af
You are a very wide human would not fight/10
Basic and clean, looks good
You're more of a shmurda than a Briggs imo
Boat/shoes
Can't see enough to critique
They fit weird, try cuffing?

So just fit weird at the bottom then ? Cheers

Everyone should listen to tapestry'd life by pretend at least once in their life

there's a containment thread for this shit

when will poor people stop being so angry

Is the fanny pack too much?

i need you to sit on my face

haha wide boy

its fine
qt btw

i can see what you're going for, and the low waisted pants are really not helping

lol sorry but i find it funny how u not showing ur face anymore now that people called u ugly in the other thread

comfy, clean, simple and chill. i like it user. normcore executed well

dif shoes and socks fr sure
also top qt

quid squid

and I will call you... O'Banion

change socks, not diggin the fit on trousers

awful tuck, nothing matches, if youre going for a tumblr goodwill look youre doing ok

what the fuck, those hips lol

lose belt, change shoes